Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

“how I Almost Got Kidnapped Because Of Money” Juliana Olayode Recounts (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “how I Almost Got Kidnapped Because Of Money” Juliana Olayode Recounts (VIDEO) (307 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“how I Almost Got Kidnapped Because Of Money” Juliana Olayode Recounts (VIDEO) by greatmanbeatles: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
The actress narrated how she entered the wrong bus on her way back from her boss's office.

Nollywood actress Juliana Olayode tells vividly how she nearly became a victim of kidnapping due to her excessive desire for money.

Taking to her Instagram, the actress described how she entered a car while leaving her boss’s office years ago without realizing she was seated next to a ritualist.

They had allegedly said that someone had left cash in the boot and had asked if she would be interested in sharing the cash with them, to which she had responded positively.

They took her somewhere and asked her to bring her mother’s gold.

“I have someone who helps us to wash clothes, when the rope for sunning cut, I gave him money to get a new one, but he stayed long which kept us all worried.

When he returned, he narrated how he entered a bus where he almost got scammed.

I remembered I had a similar experience when returning from her boss’s office years back, I entered a bus where they claimed someone left money in the boot and they wanted to share it.

Unknowingly to me, these people were ritualists. When we got to the location of sharing the money, they asked me to bring my mother’s gold”, she said.

In another story, Funke Akindele responds as Juliana Olayode tenders public apology 6 years after their rift

This is coming about 6 years after their rift. The actress fell out with Funke in 2017 after she reportedly demanded an increase in her fee which was said to be N3,000 per episode (on Jenifa’s Diary) back then.

Taking to social media moments ago, Olayode Juliana said she felt the burden to tender a public apology to Funke Akindele, not because she needed anyone to apologize on her behalf, but to clear the air…

Click the link below to watch the video

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/how-i-almost-got-kidnapped-because-of-money-juliana-olayode-recounts-video

Re: “how I Almost Got Kidnapped Because Of Money” Juliana Olayode Recounts (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
This aunty and her plenty stories 😂
Re: “how I Almost Got Kidnapped Because Of Money” Juliana Olayode Recounts (VIDEO) by Curse777: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
cry

This long bible

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Photosynthesis / Davido Under Fire For Telling Djs Not To Play Burna Boy’s Songs In Dubai / American Teacher Use Belt On Kid - See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.