Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria (1468 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Cooly100:

So your are hurt this evening...by these beautiful places?

How can you sleep to night...?

Me wey just go google go search " The dirtiest city in Africa" and dem carry onitsha put for number 1, i just dey laugh since

You guys are fuckingly dirty...That Aba and onitsha market are the reasons why foreign investors are reluctant to invest in your slum region

To mock he-gbo dey sweet abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
007kjb:
I love how you guys are changing the narrative, and killing the false propaganda

IGBO states ain't doing bad but we want more

Tarred the necessary roads in the East and watch individuals with money build mansions and industries

Oliver Twist!
Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Cooly100: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
There are clean nice places for the middle class...and no slum in the city can be this massive.

1 Like

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Me wey just go google go search " The dirtiest city in Africa" and dem carry onitsha put for number 1, i just dey laugh since

You guys are fuckingly dirty...That Aba and onitsha market are the reasons why foreign investors are reluctant to invest in your slum region

I had to go and satisfy my curiosity grin

God forgive me grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Cooly100: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

But this is not the thread for the Dirties city in Africa...

You can open you thread to mock whoever you like and have peace.

May this green twisted road in Enugu heal your pain

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I had to go and satisfy my curiosity grin

God forgive me grin

U don cast am now
The guy go run comot for hin own thread sad sad sad sad sad

Abi na still oluwole express media put that one for google?

1 Like

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Cooly100: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Amazing green district...

1 Like

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Cooly100: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
God really bless Enugu..

..even nearby villages are beautiful to live and relax and forget about the bad part of life...

1 Like

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Cooly100: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Enugu city is well open to anyone who was to build a home for self and family to escape from harsh life outside.

Tourist are enchanted about this city...

Just look...

1 Like

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Cooly100: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
I hope you enjoyed this.

Have a deserved rest this evening...

Bye, Bye.
Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by oneeast: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Wawa Mumu where is the pain? Focus on developing your backward Enugu state instead sitting somewhere to post nonsense

You want Enugu that doesn’t have ordinary portable drinking water to be capital of igboland?

You want Enugu with almost 80% poverty rate to be capital of igboland?

You want Enugu with low literacy rate to be capital of igboland?

You want Enugu with poor economy and low GDP to be capital of igboland?

I can go on and on, and everything I listed are verifiable.

You don’t have anything in Enugu, the state is useless, worthless and backward.

Onye nzuzu

Cooly100:

You have seen something...No city in Nigeria, outside may be Abuja and Lagos has as much...Yes Enugu is Wawa people...Let the natural beauty of Wawa Udi hills cure your intense pain...and bring peace in. your life...Next...
Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by saintkeppy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Calabar is also a Green City
Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Almaigaa: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Enugu the only City that doesn't have water in Nigeria grin grin

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Almaigaa: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:
Why I love we igbos is because we are more calculative and brainy

Brainy indeed. Brainy like Mmesoma abi? 😂 No wonder Enugu State Governor shared old Wheel Barrows to Enugu youths on HIRED PURCHASE. grin grin grin grin

Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by OVB123: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2023
Cooly100:
More greens to cure bad health...with refreshing peace of mind.
I love enugu city.
Re: Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria by Culbobby(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
guy i live in Enugu and in all honesty, the slum and brown roofs in Abakpa is effing crazy...no jokes, except you wanna lie to yourself. That place ruff pass aj city.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Brown Roofs Of Ibadan (A Beautiful Yet Ugly Sight) / World’s Most Dangerous Airlines Named: Worst And Safest Airlines Listed!!!. / PHOTOS: Car Somersaults On Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.