Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application (19386 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Christistruth03: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Roger3D:
Why did this guy even release such a video when he knows that it could come back and haunt him? The powers that be will make an example out of him

It was the Lagos is no man's Land brigade that pushed him into that boiling water

By now his Jail Cell and Cell mates would have Panel beaten it into his head that Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

He might even come back with Yoruba Tribal Marks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Hedonisco: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
I think the man needs to die there for the greater cause. This sort of institutional stupidity... Institutional partiality... Institutional amenability to the bigotr, whims and caprices of individual office holders prevalent in Nigeria needs to be shown to the entire world.

Let the man mistakenly die, or commit suicide if possible. So that the bastards trying to prove a stupid point by his continued unjust incarceration can fully enjoy the resultant show and revel in the ensuing attention.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Paretomaster1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
meolaniyi:
When l see some Stupid one Nigerian Igbos, l feel like laying course on them with their politicians. A man threathened Igbos brandishing AK47 by the name of Asari, he us walking free while an Eze is being sent to prison just for asking for protection from IPOB.

Shame on Ohaneze ndi oshi

just listen to yourself..... "Asking for protection from IPOB"

You r a terrorist, and a tribal bigot...

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by FreeStuffsNG: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

so one chinasa alone a female setup fire brt terminal!
He is a guy actually.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Jsucre(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
Lets be clear igbos have a good reason to want out of this country.

They are hated.

Yet the same people who hate them are scared of them leaving.
no body hate igbos, but igbos no sabi politics. Mixing emotion and religion to politics

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by nedekid: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
This baba yan crap accepted. Lose mouth during a sensitive time. Agreed. But I really do not think he meant any harm.
Lasg shoukd be magnanimous enough to send him home to his family. He should go and sin no more. Bros don learn him lesson.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by richie240: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Roger3D:
,@Why did this guy even release such a video when he knows that it could come back and haunt him? The powers that be will make an example out of him
Bcus d average igboman acts first b4 thinking.
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by onlyboyson(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
SavageResponse:

I'm stating facts and if you don't like it that's your problem

Your fact is meaningless
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Almaigaa:
Nice one. The terrorist Eze Ndigho must rot in Jail.
This guy! grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Sleekfingers: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
tabaralph:

Case adjourned until October 3rd… this man eyes have seen shege

They haven't even start dealing with him. By the time, they are finished with him. After releasing him. He will relocate back to his state.

This will serve as a deterrent to those developers isonu.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Centcanada: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maize247:
Nice one. Very soon Charley boy cup will full
your mental issue it's becoming unbearable
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Christistruth03: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
meolaniyi:
When l see some Stupid one Nigerian Igbos, l feel like laying course on them with their politicians. A man threathened Igbos brandishing AK47 by the name of Asari, he us walking free while an Eze is being sent to prison just for asking for protection from IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Larryndelaw: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

They are hated.

If Igbos only should do referendum today on Biafra Republic they are shut about. I bet you , it will not be successful because majority of Igbos don't want Biafra. They don't want to be separated from Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by SledgeHammerer: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mouth don put dis one for problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by dododawa1: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
D starting d sweet
But
Prepare
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Niralandsucks: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
This comment is for Biafrans, especially the Igbo-speaking ones that still believe in your hopeless and useless One Nigeria. If the incident of this One Nigeria advocate, Mr. Fred. Nwajagu, does NOT teach you a lesson that Nigeria is NOT for you, nothing else ever would. This is the same man that had traders lock up their stalls to go and get their PVCs to VOTE in your fraud-called election. But would not enjoin his men to sit at home in support of his kinsmen in the East for the release of MNK. Truth be told, he committed NO crime by saying that he might resort to self-help if the properties of his folks continue being under attack but because of who he is, the Fulani Government would persecute him. Now, compare his situation with that of MC Oluomo, who not only made a threat but carried it out. He's walking around a FREE man...not even invited by your Dokpemu Secret Service (DSS) for interrogation. So, if you're a Biafran and still believe in One Nigeria, then you're a big fool.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Belafonte(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
SavageResponse:

Tell him to go and brandish those weapons in Onitsha or Aba while making his nonsense threat let him see what will happen

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Kossyso: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let's be truthful. This man is supposed to be released by now. Nigeria as a country is a mess. People that talk about and execute anarchy walk freely among us.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Christistruth03: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy
Flogged in Akure, jailed in Lagos: The Plights of Eze Ndigbos

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by olaolaking: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

They are not hated, they are disliked. And they are disliked because they act senselessly and without decorum and sense. Una dey always act like say una no get home training.
They actually don't have home training. Even one of their chiefs mentioned it.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Christistruth03: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Niralandsucks:
This comment is for Biafrans, especially the Igbo-speaking ones that still believe in your hopeless and useless One Nigeria. If the incident of this One Nigeria advocate, Mr. Fred. Nwajagu, does NOT teach you a lesson that Nigeria is NOT for you, nothing else ever would. This is the same man that had traders lock up their stalls to go and get their PVCs to VOTE in your fraud-called election. But would not enjoin his men to sit at home in support of his kinsmen in the East for the release of MNK. Truth be told, he committed NO crime by saying that he might resort to self-help if the properties of his folks continue being under attack but because of who he is, the Fulani Government would persecute him. Now, compare his situation with that of MC Oluomo, who not only made a threat but carried it out. He's walking around a FREE man...not even invited by your Dokpemu Secret Service (DSS) for interrogation. So, if you're a Biafran and still believe in One Nigeria, then you're a big fool.

cool

Listen to Ojukwu after the War just before he returned to the same Nigeria he fought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM69swDw1XI

Interpretation

If you died or lost everything in the disastrously foolish War I led you into,
You are on your own

You shouldn't have foolishly listened to or obeyed me in the first place because I didn't mean anything I said during the War

I now want to return to eat better Fura de nunu and
drink better Kunu with the same Northern boys I sent and abandoned you to die at the Warfront fighting because they are now in control of the National Cake and I need some for myself

my Personal interest comes first and I no send you

Farewell

--------Ojukwu

(Ps Send my love to my God daughter the Beauty Queen Bianca,
I will surely tie the knot with her on my return after dumping the Old Cargo I am with now who was also my former Wife Njideka's Chief Bridesmaid and who fled Biafra with me and almost lost her life running through the Jungle behind me pursued by live bullets and Machine gunfire from those Nasty Federal Soldiers)

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by seunodediranivy: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=Spain007 post=124722995]

Iwo ati awon babanlaku baba e ni IRANKIRAN.

It pains you, take it t easy, a person's yam makes someone hand to be oiled.
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by tartar9(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
meolaniyi:

As usual,always crying victim. One threatened in his territory,the other right in their targets land. Do you really expect the outcome will be the same?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by lomprico(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Afamed:
Good

Those who might want to make another provocative statement in the future will definitely have a re think

People like mc oluomo and asari dokubo right?
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Him go tey for there like him brother Nnamdi Kanu. He will serve as a detergent to others like him
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Savechild23: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dokugbo nko?
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Christistruth03: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
tishbite42:
This Yoruba soap opera is interesting
It hasn't escaped the intelligence of we Igbos
The time of reckoning is coming soon

Certainly not in the SW

may be in the SE where Simon Ekpa and his IPOB Calamity Crew Criminals are now ruling over if any Yoruba Person is unwise enough to go there

If we hear even " Pim " from IPOB in Lagos or SW their own is finished

I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by seunodediranivy: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=Larryndelaw post=124724046]If Igbos only should do referendum today on Biafra Republic they are shut about. I bet you , it will not be successful because majority of Igbos don't want Biafra. They don't want to be separated from Nigeria.

If igbos are allowed to go today, would they go?, where would they go?, is it Enugun or Anambra they would go?. See there is no reason why Biafra should be granted, they won't go anywhere.

If you see the thousands of igbos that are leaving igboland on daily basis one would be amazed.

So, I advised we settled our differences and leave together like brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Arapmoi22: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy
Flogged in Akure, jailed in Lagos: The Plights of Eze Ndigbos

God always humble the proud and Majority of them are in that category. James 4:6

New International Version
But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”

New Living Translation
And he gives grace generously. As the Scriptures say, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

English Standard Version
But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

Berean Standard Bible
But He gives us more grace. This is why it says: “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

Berean Literal Bible
But He gives greater grace. Therefore it says: "God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble."

King James Bible
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by membranus: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

They are hated.

Igbos are hated because they exhibit inbred hatred against all other tribes too.

Hate begets hate.

And unfortunately for them, many have left their home region to spread themselves and build homes and businesses across other regions. So if this growing intertribal hatred metamorphosed to intertribal conflicts, the Igbos will suffer the greatest loss.

So they should mellow down on their irritating tribal insults, superiority complex and victim mentality for peace to reign.

And if they succeed in achieving their Biafra agenda, what will happen to their large number of kinsmen who have established homes and businesses across other regions? Have they thought about this?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Mozegee: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maize247:
Nice one. Very soon Charley boy cup will full
. You think is by hatred. I hope you enjoy the government
Re: Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application by Christistruth03: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Arapmoi22:

God always humble the proud and Majority of them are in that category. James 4:6

New International Version
But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”

New Living Translation
And he gives grace generously. As the Scriptures say, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

English Standard Version
But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

Berean Standard Bible
But He gives us more grace. This is why it says: “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

Berean Literal Bible
But He gives greater grace. Therefore it says: "God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble."

King James Bible
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

But why do they have a Problem with pride
It could only be the Osu Caste System
Master race Superiority Complex that was acquired after Centuries

You will speak to an Ijaw,Edo,Or Calabar Prince with Royal blood and you will not even know that they belong to a Royal family unless they tell you

But these ones will even be blowing their own Trumpet by giving themselves Eze Ndigbo titles in someone else's Traditional Rulers territory

This Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate was even making declaration from a Palace as if the Oba of Isolo who is the Traditional Ruler of the Area and whose Ancestors ruled Isolo for Centuries was completely irrelevant

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why S/east Govs Are Foot-dragging Over Atiku’s Presidential Ambition / PDP Thugs Wearing Our Vests To Attack Innocent Citizens, Kwara APC Cries Out / Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.