Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Learn Foodstuff Business For Free Now - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Learn Foodstuff Business For Free Now (151 Views)

Learn Foodstuff Exportation With Minimal Resources / Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Foodstuff Business For Free Now by AbujaClient: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
The foodstuff business is one of the most lucrative businesses you can venture into without loss if you learned and apply the principle very well.

Foodstuffs can be mobile, online, or with a certain location.

Funny enough you can use your home to start a foodstuff business.

You have to spend money on shop rent or owned thousand of money before you can start.

You can start where you are and with what you have...

Foodstuffs are in different types

Perishable and Nonperishable...

Now listen carefully...

You can sell perishable foodstuffs if you have an existing customer or you are sure of a targeted species or location...

Both perishable and nonperishable are profitable depending on how smart and agile you are.

Remember this rule No 1

You must be polite and have a very good relationship with your customers.

If you have a good relationship in your environment or compound you are living, trust me...that's a good start for you.

You can convert your neighbor in your compound to your customer...

Character is the key πŸ”‘ in any business at all.

I will be lecturing more on

1. Amount needed
2. Location
3. Types of Foodstuff you can venture into
4. Where you can sort for foodstuff cheaply and make your profit without risking yourself anywhere.

Join me on Whatsapp if you are interested 0..8..1..00...10..25..20.

I will continue the lecture sooner
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free Now by AbujaClient: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
AbujaClient:
The foodstuff business is one of the most lucrative businesses you can venture into without loss if you learned and apply the principle very well.

Foodstuffs can be mobile, online, or with a certain location.

Funny enough you can use your home to start a foodstuff business.

You have to spend money on shop rent or owned thousand of money before you can start.

You can start where you are and with what you have...

Foodstuffs are in different types

Perishable and Nonperishable...

Now listen carefully...

You can sell perishable foodstuffs if you have an existing customer or you are sure of a targeted species or location...

Both perishable and nonperishable are profitable depending on how smart and agile you are.

Remember this rule No 1

You must be polite and have a very good relationship with your customers.

If you have a good relationship in your environment or compound you are living, trust me...that's a good start for you.

You can convert your neighbor in your compound to your customer...

Character is the key πŸ”‘ in any business at all.

I will be lecturing more on

1. Amount needed
2. Location
3. Types of Foodstuff you can venture into
4. Where you can sort for foodstuff cheaply and make your profit without risking yourself anywhere.

Join me on Whatsapp if you are interested 0..8..1..00...10..25..20.

I will continue the lecture sooner

I will be talking about Capital and location at this point...

Now...

What will determine your capital is the type of foodstuff you want to venture into and in what quantity...

But my candid advice for everyone going into the foodstuffs business when it comes to capital is DON'T BORROW OOOOOO.

Don't go to LAPO and borrow all in the name of the business.

Look for a way to raise capital, is better you start so small than to borrow to start mostly as a newbie...

Now how can you start foodstuffs on your environment or compound?

You must be sure you have a very good relationship in your environment or compound.

You don't need a shop or store to start
You don't have to sort for many customers before you start...

Look at these areas to get customers...

I will be right back...

When I come back from break, I will show you how you can get customers easily for your foodstuffs business...
Re: Learn Foodstuff Business For Free Now by AbujaClient: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
AbujaClient:

I will be talking about Capital and location at this point...

Now...

What will determine your capital is the type of foodstuff you want to venture into and in what quantity...

But my candid advice for everyone going into the foodstuffs business when it comes to capital is DON'T BORROW OOOOOO.

Don't go to LAPO and borrow all in the name of the business.

Look for a way to raise capital, is better you start so small than to borrow to start mostly as a newbie...

Now how can you start foodstuffs on your environment or compound?

You must be sure you have a very good relationship in your environment or compound.

You don't need a shop or store to start
You don't have to sort for many customers before you start...

Look at these areas to get customers...

I will be right back...

When I come back from break, I will show you how you can get customers easily for your foodstuffs business...

The things needed mostly in the Foodstuffs business are

1. Capital based on your budget. DON'T BORROW TO START.

2. A good and sellable point of sales mostly where people lived and walk on foot πŸ‘£

3. Storage, if you store your foodstuffs anyhow, you will lose it all.

4. Type of Foodstuffs good for your location.

5. Where to sort for cheaper foodstuff, you can contact me if you wish for your supply.

6. Marketing at all levels both Digital and manual. The world 🌎 is going Digital and we have Billions of people online than offline.

7. Good Relationship with your customers

8. Integrity, Sincerity, and Determination

*9. Consistency...This is where so many failed in business. They give up easily because of some challenges. Every business has challenges, but the method you use in approaching them is what matters. Challenges MUST come.

10. Your goals and vision for the business

*11. Believe in God for your success.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Eye-catching FLYERS And High-quality GRAPHIC DESIGNS At Affordable Rate / . / Drivers, Uber Speak On β€˜unclear’ New Regulations On Ride-hailing Services In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.