Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast (839 Views)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by Bobloco: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has directed Finland-based Biafra agitator, Simon Ekpa to end all sit-at-home in the Southeast.

Kanu also directed Ekpa to stop antagonising governors of the southeast or politicians from the region.

He warned that anyone enforcing sit-at-home in the southeast is not his disciple and should be made to face the wrath of the law.

The IPOB leader issued the directive in a message to Ekpa, which was made public on Friday by his Special Counsel, Aloy Ejimakor.

Addressing journalists in Enugu, Ejimakor quoted Kanu as saying: “Simon, this is a direct order from me. I hereby instruct you to desist from calling for any sit-at-home henceforth. Equally, refrain from antagonising governors or persons in political positions because you are not in a position to know what they are doing on my behalf.

“I am ordering you to make a public announcement to the effect that you are in receipt of a direct order from me to cancel any pending sit-at-home in place at the moment.

“I embarked on this movement to liberate our people, not to enslave them. I despise and will despise any person or entity that wishes to inflict unnecessary hardship on our people. I have authorised Aloy to issue a press statement if you fail to make this announcement on your platform.

“Anybody still engaging in sit-at-home is not my disciple. Haters of Biafra and mindless murderers in uniform are hiding under the cover of combating enforcers of Sit-at-Home to unleash mayhem against the same people we swore to defend.

“I have sent countless messages to those purportedly enforcing sit-at-home that they are not doing so in my name. I am not begging anybody to release me, just that Nigeria should have the decency to obey their own laws.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/28/nnamdi-kanu-orders-simon-ekpa-to-end-sit-at-home-in-southeast/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by riverbird: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Good
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by meolaniyi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Story. Release him let's hear from his mouth. All the propaganda can not work.

I know when my leader speaks
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by InspectingEWEDU: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Asari no go like this
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by Roger3D(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
It's too late for that now. The boys run the streets
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by kokorokoman: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
But south esterners said the sit at home-aton is a voluntary act from them, so why is kanu directing ekpa to end it when he is supposed to tell his people that are voluntarily enforcing it?
Isn't this confusion?
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Person wey dey with handcuffs behind bars dey order person wey dey free for abroad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SE people just dey do things wey dey defile logic

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
prime minister will not listen,supreme leader have sold out to the nigeria government and will now be ban from entering biafraland,sit at home continue till 2050

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by hammerT: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
NIGERIANS ARE MAD.

LET THEM KEEP FOOLING THEMSELVES.

BETTER LOCK DOWN THEY COME. grin
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by Armaggedon: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
This one is from Ejimakor. Let's watch what Simon the idiot will say this.
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by accordadoga28(f): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hehehe

DSS don finally reset the one brain.

When he was in the UK, he was chest-beating.

All of a sudden the violence instigator is now a preacher of peace.

If to say hand no touch am now, he go still dey order headless mobs around to burn down Nigeria.

He should not preach peace. He should preach war. He should remain indaboski

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by SonofLothbrok: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ipob autopilots are now in charge. Sit at home will not end until Nnamdi Kanu is free. Nnamdi Kanu knows our rules of engagement. We don't take orders from someone in captivity.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by hammerT: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Armaggedon:
This one is from Ejimakor. Let's watch what Simon the idiot will say this.

U DONT HAVE TO WAIT, SIMON LONG TOLD YOU, ANYTHING KANU SAY IN CAPTIVITY IS TO BE IGNORED.

KANU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING FROM NIGERIA WE WILL ACCEPT.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by 00FFT00(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
A man's house is on fire, instead of pouring water on the fire to douse the scorching embers, he busies himself with catching rat and mice. And we wonder why Nigeria is not respected by even a failed state like Niger.

Constitutional legal authorities in Nigeria have acquitted and discharged this man of all the spurious charges the northern Nigeria rulers falsely levelled against him, let's not even mention his inhuman and illegal rendition from Kenya. It remains to be seen whether Tinubu is as lawless in power as his predecessor.

Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, unconditionally, now.
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by Joshchi19(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let's see if the ekperima, Simon Ikpa will obey, as he claims to be his disciple
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by adebayo987: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ormo, this guy don change for DSS hand. Chooo! Emefiele don see something...
Bobloco:

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has directed Finland-based Biafra agitator, Simon Ekpa to end all sit-at-home in the Southeast.

Kanu also directed Ekpa to stop antagonising governors of the southeast or politicians from the region.

He warned that anyone enforcing sit-at-home in the southeast is not his disciple and should be made to face the wrath of the law.

The IPOB leader issued the directive in a message to Ekpa, which was made public on Friday by his Special Counsel, Aloy Ejimakor.

Addressing journalists in Enugu, Ejimakor quoted Kanu as saying: “Simon, this is a direct order from me. I hereby instruct you to desist from calling for any sit-at-home henceforth. Equally, refrain from antagonising governors or persons in political positions because you are not in a position to know what they are doing on my behalf.

“I am ordering you to make a public announcement to the effect that you are in receipt of a direct order from me to cancel any pending sit-at-home in place at the moment.

“I embarked on this movement to liberate our people, not to enslave them. I despise and will despise any person or entity that wishes to inflict unnecessary hardship on our people. I have authorised Aloy to issue a press statement if you fail to make this announcement on your platform.

“Anybody still engaging in sit-at-home is not my disciple. Haters of Biafra and mindless murderers in uniform are hiding under the cover of combating enforcers of Sit-at-Home to unleash mayhem against the same people we swore to defend.

“I have sent countless messages to those purportedly enforcing sit-at-home that they are not doing so in my name. I am not begging anybody to release me, just that Nigeria should have the decency to obey their own laws.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/28/nnamdi-kanu-orders-simon-ekpa-to-end-sit-at-home-in-southeast/
Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by adebayo987: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ormo, this guy don change for DSS hand. Chooo! Emefiele don see something... I even hear say him carry Bible go court, person wey dey hardly attend church service before, na now him know God.

Kanu wey start this sit-at-home thing don see am from another point of view and and him don dey counter am, if na before, him no go hear word.

Bobloco:

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by Throwback: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Oh!

Wetin go happen to all the Ofe Nsala ingredients that many have been buying to celebrate the famous Ofe Nsala day for 2 weeks?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by Ola9ja23: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
This Nnamdi Cownu na coward

Why is he now calling Ekpa to stop ?
No be him footsteps Ekpa dey follow ?

Coward like Ojukwu 😄😂😀

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by UHLmoving: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Period!

I am not begging anybody to release me, just that Nigeria should have the decency to obey their own law -Ohamadike

https://youtube.com/shorts/_aL9VAytJSE?feature=share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by Alexiiydon: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
meolaniyi:
Story. Release him let's hear from his mouth. All the propaganda can not work.

I know when my leader speaks
why won’t you understand he talks through ekpa and Ekpa is teaching you in the language you understand

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit-at-home In Southeast by PointB: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
MNK should address the people himself.

Two weeks holidays loading....

Interesting time ahead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Hope Uzodinma, APC Now Majority Governing Party In The South East / Plateau Men Should Stop Acting Like Chickens And Man Up / What Is The Outcome Of Biafra Self Referendum Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.