Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima (5243 Views)

Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / West Is Losing Dominant Global Position, Its So-called Virtues, Says Analyst / Restructuring Will Re-position Nigeria In 5 Years – Activist [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by ElSudani: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Why are some people sad whenever there's a positive news about Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Blacktruth: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2023
haslaw:

Wailing IPOB spotted grin

Even ur papa sef na ipob ,iranu
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2023
SmartPolician:
Shettima has officially taken the office of Professor Yemi Osinbajo - the position for those who deliver good speeches while their country go up in flames!

But you all were supporting Osinbajo. What has happened again? grin
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by bayelsaowei(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2023
See person
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by OneCandleAway(f): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
haslaw:

Chibok in your family abi?

Actually I've met northern Christians that were affected by chibok. You must be Muslim to joke about such things.
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lanre1st:
This Man,Shettima, will be one of vibrant and active VP in Nigeria history. Unlike Osibanjo who was relegated to mere motivational speaker that hold no administrative power.

What has Shettima done that will make him "one of vibrant and active VP in Nigeria history"?
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
ElSudani:
Why are some people sad whenever there's a positive news about Nigeria?

What is positive about the news?

From what he said, what then was buhari doing for 8years?

Was nigerias destiny one of mediocrity under buhari?
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by OneCandleAway(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

What Shettima done that will make him "one of vibrant and active VP in Nigeria history"?

Probably kidnap uniabuja female students this time around.
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by ElSudani: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

America did not stop reaching for greatness almost 100 years ago when they were already the most successful country in the world. Likewise Nigeria will keep reaching for greatness, it cannot stop with any particular president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
ElSudani:

America did not stop reaching for greatness almost 100 years ago when they were already the most successful country in the world. Likewise Nigeria will keep reaching for greatness, it cannot stop with any particular president.
Offpoint. That's not what I asked u. Pls try again.

1. What is positive about the news?

2. From what he said, what then was buhari doing for 8years?

3. Was nigerias destiny one of mediocrity under buhari?
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Lanre1st(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

What Shettima done that will make him "one of vibrant and active VP in Nigeria history"?

1. From very start of their administration, he has started stand in for the President which was lack in previous administration. Minister will represent instead of VP

2. Some ministry like NEMA &co have been move to under his office which was not so in previous administration

3. He has been receiving world leaders like Deputy UN President, foreign countries ministers and leaders to discuss matter affecting the country, which rarely happened in last administration

4. Shettima is vice President on his capacity to do what he thinks its good not a placeholder like Osinbajo. Everybody knows that Tinubu put him in VP office
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by lexy2014: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lanre1st:

1. From very start of their administration, he has started stand in for the President which was lack in previous administration. Minister will represent instead of VP

2. Some ministry like NEMA &co have been move to under his office which was not so in previous administration

3. He has been receiving world leaders like Deputy UN President, foreign countries ministers and leaders to discuss matter affecting the country, which rarely happened in last administration

4. Shettima is vice President on his capacity to do what he thinks its good not a placeholder like Osinbajo. Everybody knows that Tinubu put him in VP office

1. Where and when at the very start of this administration did he stand in for the president?

If he did, did he do it because he chose to or because he was asked to?

Is he the president VP in Nigerian history to stand in for president?

How does that make him "one of vibrant and active VP in Nigeria history"?

2. When did NEMA become a ministry?

How can NEMA be under the office of VP?

Which other ministries have been moved under the office of the VP?

3. Which world leaders has he been receiving?

When did the UN get a deputy president?

Who is the UN deputy president that Shettima received?

Which "foreign countries ministers and leaders" did he receive and what matter did they to discuss matter affecting the country?

4. How is Shettima VP on his own capacity?

Can you pls explain what you mean?

Is he the one that made himself VP?

How was osinbajo a "placeholder"?

Do you actually know the meaning of "placeholder"?
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Blackdisciple(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nigerian leaders keep lying to international leaders Buhari time was nothing to talk about...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Lanre1st(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

1. Where and when at the very start of this administration did he stand in for the president?

Which "foreign countries ministers and leaders" did he receive and what matter did they to discuss matter affecting the country?

Guy I may not able to supply you further information for your request as it almost available on Internet to verify. I can see you are not the kind of person that verify an answer given to you but further argue more

On UN President i mistaken use, its UN secretary general
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by lexy2014: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lanre1st:

Guy I may not able to supply you further information for your request as it almost available on Internet to verify. I can see you are not the kind of person that verify an answer given to you but further argue more

On UN President i mistaken use, its UN secretary general

Why should I verify your answer for you? Aren't u supposed to verify it before you share it like your UN deputy president?

Since you say the answers are on the internet, quickly use the internet to answer the questions. Is it that difficult?

Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Juju70(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Coming from fiffle heading for d abyss. Kwantinue dey whine ya mugus
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Lanre1st(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

There are many positives in the news but having problem to comprehense it only base on your initial mindset.

1a. At critical situations world are with ongoing rivary between world power, it's good to know Nigeria is not fear to show their neutrality which is diplomatically good

b. Last administration stop a contract project with Russia in rise of Ukraine war

c. He mentioned the commitment to diversify economy

Buhari did his best in a way he thinks is good for the nation, but I believe this administration will do better.

If you mean Buhari admin is mediocrity, I think Subsidy removal will let you understand how hard he try to avoid high cost of living by keep Subsiding
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lanre1st:

There are many positives in the news but having problem to comprehense it only base on your initial mindset.

1a. At critical situations world are with ongoing rivary between world power, it's good to know Nigeria is not fear to show their neutrality which is diplomatically good

b. Last administration stop a contract project with Russia in rise of Ukraine war

Buhari did his best in a way he thinks is good for the nation, but I believe this administration will do better.

If you mean Buhari admin is mediocrity, I think Subsidy removal will let you understand how hard he try to avoid high cost of living by keep Subsiding

Offpoint. How does all you said answer the questions?

Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Lanre1st(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint. How does all you said answer the questions?

Every response is off point to you. And you don't know or understand anything.
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by lexy2014: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lanre1st:

Every response is off point to you. And you don't know or understand anything.

Let us look at your responses let's see who doesn't know or understand anything.

The topic of the thread says "Nigeria is set to reposition itself for greatness -Shettima".

Upon the basis of the topic (news), someone said it is "positive news".

I then asked

You decided to get involved by saying that

Pls, how does that answer the simple question? What has diplomatic neutrality got to do with nigeria repositioning itself for greatness?

Now let's look at your English grammar.

What type of English grammar is this? You can't write simple English and you say that I don't know anything.

Then I asked...

Then u said...

How does that answer the question? Did I ask you if he did his best or not? Did I ask you if this administration will do better or not?

Again, your English is very poor. If you can't write good English, how then do you now claim you answered my questions correctly?

This question required a simple yes or no but you started speaking another set of grammar with grammatical errors.

How is that relevant to the question? Who asked you about Subsidy removal?
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by haslaw(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Actually I've met northern Christians that were affected by chibok. You must be Muslim to joke about such things.

You must be IPOB to lie so much
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by October1960: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Empty talk as usual.

Nigerian politicians and government officials have no plans.

They just talk and think it will become reality.

Thieving fools.
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Taigaban: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shettima, you cannot talked about Agro processing when you haven't planted 1 acre of grain field. Why should we be importing grains with the type of fertile land that we have. Bros if you are serious, let plant Rice in excess for domestic and export. Your Excellency we need mechanize Agriculture not peasant farming.
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by seunayantokun(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Said a chief terrorist
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Burruchaga71(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Terrorist remains a terrorist
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Blacktruth: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2023
haslaw:

Wailing IPOB spotted grin

Ur generation go soon join d wailling , just relax, ur family go soon seep d wailing
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by haslaw(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2023
Blacktruth:

Ur generation go soon join d wailling , just relax, ur family go soon seep d wailing

Your tears are delicious.

After I have drank my fill of your tears, I'll use the remaining to take a bath grin
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by Blacktruth: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2023
haslaw:

Your tears are delicious.

After I have drank my fill of your tears, I'll use the remaining to take a bath grin

Hehehe, by d time u don treck 2000 km ur eyes go open , action film loading for u 😂🤣😁
Re: Nigeria Set To Re-Position Its Destiny For Greatness – Shettima by haslaw(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Blacktruth:

Hehehe, by d time u don treck 2000 km ur eyes go open , action film loading for u 😂🤣😁

Why should I treck when have my SE SLAVES to be sent on errands grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fight Corruption And Leave Subsidy Alone! / Un Report Says Nigeria Militants Strike Fear Across Africa / How HID Awolowo Placed A Curse On Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.