Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Any Sports Prediction Is A Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Sports Prediction Is A Scam (412 Views)

Best Telegram Sports Prediction Channel / Best Sports Prediction Channel On Telegram ;daily Free Winning Odds / Sure Daily Sports Prediction With High Odd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Sports Prediction Is A Scam by Agozskey(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
So, I'm not a bet addict buh once in a while I play some games and I stake little little amount like 200naira and win like 3k 4k 5k. So, one time like dat I decided to stake 2k to win 60k... It clicked and I won my money... So, a friend of mine introduced me to one prediction chanel and due to the winnings, I decided to give it a try...
I paid 3k 4 sure odds and I lost
I decided to try again, this time I paid 5k and again it cut... I decided not to play again...
Now, my friend hinted me up again to try my luck this time, that I'll be given fixed games, I didn't want to at first buh, I decided to give it a try... I was told to pay 25k, but I told the guy I have only 20k to give... And I used 10k to play the stupid game... Rounding it up to 30k and lost... It's painful and annoying, it didn't make me go broke buh that money would have done something more important in my life instead of gaming... Pls avoid betting or any betting prediction platform, they're all scammers looking for people's money
Re: Any Sports Prediction Is A Scam by MarksonCollins(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Agozskey:
So, I'm not a bet addict buh once in a while I play some games and I stake little little amount like 200naira and win like 3k 4k 5k. So, one time like dat I decided to stake 2k to win 60k... It clicked and I won my money... So, a friend of mine introduced me to one prediction chanel and due to the winnings, I decided to give it a try...
I paid 3k 4 sure odds and I lost
I decided to try again, this time I paid 5k and again it cut... I decided not to play again...Sorry for your lost in other to win at sports betting you need to learn about the game, if not you will loose even more.
Now, my friend hinted me up again to try my luck this time, that I'll be given fixed games, I didn't want to at first buh, I decided to give it a try... I was told to pay 25k, but I told the guy I have only 20k to give... And I used 10k to play the stupid game... Rounding it up to 30k and lost... It's painful and annoying, it didn't make me go broke buh that money would have done something more important in my life instead of gaming... Pls avoid betting or any betting prediction platform, they're all scammers looking for people's money
Re: Any Sports Prediction Is A Scam by Curse777: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lol

. they work with betting site to ripp people

Try and get real sport analyst from foriegn website
Re: Any Sports Prediction Is A Scam by DarkLover: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:
Lol

. they work with betting site to ripp people

Try and get real sport analyst from foriegn website

Even this one sef na scam, lost more 1k Euros to this scam in 2017.
Re: Any Sports Prediction Is A Scam by isluv6: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Try eagle predict and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

David De Gea Has Completed An Unexpected Transfer To A Fellow Premier League / How Long Is 5000mitres? / NFF President Maigari Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.