Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Leave Am, Na Bad Market; Ritualist Exclaimed After He Declared Himself A CHOSEN. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave Am, Na Bad Market; Ritualist Exclaimed After He Declared Himself A CHOSEN. (150 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / Armed Robber Exclaimed, Let Him Go! After He Declared Himself A CHOSEN / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave Am, Na Bad Market; Ritualist Exclaimed After He Declared Himself A CHOSEN. by Gospelpreacher1: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
GENUIE SALVATION GRANTED!
LOST JOB RESTORED!
300,000 taken by FRAUDSTERS RETURNED!
RESCUED FROM THE DEN OF RITUALISTS ALL BY THE GREAT HAND OF THE GOD OF CHOSEN.

Edwin could nor contain his joy as he was full of joy and gratitude to the AWESOME BEING OF HEAVEN, THE ONLY GOOD GOD, THE GOD OF THE CHOSEN for HIS Great wonders in HIS life and Family.

According to him, he came to the Lord's CHOSEN with his mom as a very little boy in 2003.
Growing up he left and got himself entangled in all sorts of worldliness and evils.
He had a job as a steward with an expatriate.
He got himself visiting native doctors and alfas, equipping himself with different kinds of charms. Charms against knife, sword, bullets and all sorts. This was what he spent his money on. Not until he suddenly lost his job in December last year. For no reason known to him, he was sacked.

February this year, he had an Encounter with some CHOSEN brethren. They visited him and invited him to a program titled from sorrow to JOY. He didn't want to heed to them but he saw himself attending the program.
In the course of the program,he heard the undiluted word of God. The servant of God spotted his matter In prayers. The yoke and bondage of Smoking, drinking and all sorts of evil life was broken.

The urge for sin was crushed and he genuiely surrendered to JESUS CHRIST.

His second testimony was the Miraculous restoration of his job by the GOD of CHOSEN.
2 weeks ago he was in church for the Thursday counselling and deliverance Service.
The Servant of GOD spotted his case and commanded those who were sacked to be called back .our brother claimed the declaration. After the service he decided to sleep a little in the church. Right there he got an Encounter in a dream where he was told that his job will be restored. He woke up and left for his home.
That same thursday, the same place were he was sacked began to contact him on the phone. He was told that his boss that sacked him had asked for him to be called back. He job was instantly restored to him with a good pay rise. He began the next day Friday. What a Powerful GOD ! The GOD of CHOSEN is the Greatest.

His third testimony was how the GOD of CHOSEN restored his mom money that was fraudulently taken from her account.

According to him, 300,000 naira was taken from his mom's account. She was so disturbed and unhappy. His mom told him about it.
He told his mom not to worry , that he believes the God of Chosen to do something about it. He took the matter to the GOD of CHOSEN.
Something mysterious and miraculous happened. The woman who took the money came by herself to confess and restore the money. She is a POS operator close to his mom's shop. She had a strange encounter that made her afraid. She returned the money.
WHAT A MYSTERIOUS GOD WE SERVE.

His last testimony is one that Confirms the Covenant GOD ALMIGHTY has with the CHOSEN people via HIS Servant.

Few weeks ago, he was in mile 2 Lagos.
According to him a man came to him and was talking some things he didn't understand. He rebuffed the man. Suddenly another man double crossed him and touched him . He didn't understand himself anymore He was brainwashed. They took him on a bike and took him to a strange unknown destination. It was a ritual den

As soon as he got there, he regained his senses. Their baba came out and asked them to bring him into his temple. He said a voice told him, if you enter there , you will not come out alive.
As soon as he tried to walk away. The men there came to bundle him. He immediately began to shout I AM A CHOSEN OOOO!! I AM A CHOSEN OOO! GOD OF CHOSEN HELP ME OOOO!
The baba immediately came out and told the boys! Leave this one. Leave am! Leave am! Leave am! NA BAD MARKET! Make him de go.

Our brother said the thing was like a flim. He has been hearing people share testimony of declaring I am a CHOSEN and getting deliverance, but he didn't believe it. He said this one happen to him live.

This is how so many people today are taken and killed. But the GOD of CHOSEN RESCUED via his Covenant with HIS servant.

He came out alive with his money and everything in him.Non of his things was taken from him.

He is so grateful to GOD for sparing his life.

Wherever you are, run and rush to the GOD of CHOSEN. The days are so evil and you need a Proven, TESTED and ORIGINAL GOD.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hI2DksM_rw

Re: Leave Am, Na Bad Market; Ritualist Exclaimed After He Declared Himself A CHOSEN. by Curse777: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
That's actually commendable

Churches and Mosques most step up in efforts to sanitize the youths from bad vices

(1) (Reply)

7 Astonishing Signs Of God's Heavenly Presence / Battle Against Cryptic Demons Dr DK Olukoya / Who Is God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.