Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South-east, Says A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South-east, Says A (213 Views)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South-east, Says A by Ukpaka: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit at Home In South-East, Says Anybody Enforcing Sit at Home Is Not My Disciple
https://247ureports.com/2023/07/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-orders-simon-ekpa-to-end-sit-at-home-in-south-east-says-anybody-enforcing-sit-at-home-is-not-my-disciple/
-
“Simon, this is a direct order from me. I hereby instruct you to desist from calling for any Sit-at-Home henceforth. Equally refrain from antagonizing Governors or persons in political positions because you are not in a position to know what they are doing on my behalf. I am ordering you to make a public announcement to the effect that you are in receipt of a direct order from me to cancel any pending Sit-at-Home in place at the moment. I embarked on this movement to liberate our people not to enslave them. I despise and will despise any person or entity that wishes to inflict unnecessary hardship on our people. I have authorized Aloy to issue a press statement if you fail to make this announcement on your platform.

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South-east, Says A by Savagery101: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
LIES, TELL HIM TO ADDRESS US HIMSELF.
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South-east, Says A by muykem: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ceremonial president Nnamidi kanu can not give order to a prime minister Simon Ekpa. Sit at home has come to stay in SE.
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South-east, Says A by Arda1000(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
What type of letter is that

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ọkụkọ Begins Boasting Again After Regaining Freedom, Claims He Surrendered / Tinubu Appoints Ex-frc Secretary Fired For Corruption to probe CBN / Nelson Alapa: Time To Reward Loyalty”, APC Youth Group Tells Tinubu, SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.