Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,882 members, 7,848,569 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Power Of Choice: How To Help Children Make Responsible And Empowering Choice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Power Of Choice: How To Help Children Make Responsible And Empowering Choice (84 Views)

$6.8 Billion Overdue Forward Payment Responsible For Naira’s Decline - Wale Edun / The Power Of Choice: How To Help Children Make Responsibile And Empowering Choi / Whatsapp Is Becoming The Customer Service Tool Of Choice For Nigerian E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Choice: How To Help Children Make Responsible And Empowering Choice by chubaugwu1791: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
One adult was asked what he would have done differently if he had a second chance to be a youth and he said “ I would have chosen better friends, I would have chosen value over vanity, I would have chosen virtue over trends, I would have chosen diligence over laziness, I would have chosen to listen to my parents more, I would have chosen to be content with what I had, I would have chosen to trust God more and not rely on my strength alone, I would have chosen a better lifestyle and I would have chosen to become a good example for my younger ones.

Our upcoming session on THE POWER OF CHOICE is aimed at helping our children make responsible and empowering choices that will help them avoid a life of regrets later in life. What we are today is a reflection of all the choices we made.

TOPIC: The Power of Choice

Date: August 03, 2023 (for NIGERIA/UK time zone)
Time:
7-11 years (9:00am WAT)
12-16years (2:00pm WAT)

August 05, 2023 (for US/CANADA time zone)
Time:
7-11 years (4:00pm WAT)
12-16years (7:00pm WAT)
Venue: Zoom
Investment: N5,000/7USD

Click link to enrol: https:///kids-hangout-with-noela

Facilitator: Noela Ugwu
Whatsapp: +2347030514885/+2348038422535

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investors Needed / THE FLIGHT PLAN; Do You Have A Blueprint For A Successful Business Trip / Lapizblue: Your Premier Supplier Of Exeed Litecrete Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.