Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die (42171 Views)

VIDEO:Niger Ex-Finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Money Or Die / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by ganisucks(f): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
EVERY DAY FOR THE THIEF...Below is the Finance minister of Niger Republic, having been told by the new military Junta to account for all the stolen money of the country in the next 48 hrs or face execution by firing squad. In other countries, he will retain his seat and enjoy.

https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1684993802111418368

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by ganisucks(f): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kikiki... πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I don't give a hoot what is happening in Niger, but this is funny as hell. This is what will happen to the APC finance campaign director who will act as the finance minister. The other members of the APC presidential campaign team currently impersonating Ministers will face the same ordeal, too.

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
The same way many will wail before the throne of God when it will be time to render an account. - Hebrews 4:13

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
lipsrsealed

Tinubu should leave them alone and mind his business. My only adivice is to the Nigerians living in Niger. Stay at alert.

The only funny thing lol grin will be if it turns out to become like Sudan which our Igbo brothers who were making mockery of the crisis there as if Nigerians living who were being rescued there are 'Almajiris'. Only for later on, out of the blue my Igbo brothers and sisters started crying all over the place that they government wants to leave them behind in Sudan. So una also dey for Sudan grin. Lol wetin carry una go Sudan? grin To go sell fake drugs or cocaine? Which of the two?

When the time to rescue Nigerians from Niger comes make una line up for front well well so that una no go repeat una mistake again like for Sudan o. So you won't blame Tinubu. cheesy

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by BoldBrainz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin grin

When he was looting, he was smiling. Now give account, he has turned to Ayo Fayose.

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Alchemy528: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Guilty conscience fears no accusations

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by chicfarmer: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin grin
Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Phantom233: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
I hope Emilokun is looking ? Cos after Niger na Nigeria grin

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Bobloco: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Give account of your stewardship, you begin to shed tears, hot tears, premium tears

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by kokoA(m): 12:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Lol.. Dis one funny 🀣 sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Yankee101: 2:05am On Jul 29, 2023
When nigeria?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by CJStarz: 4:05am On Jul 29, 2023
Phantom233:
I hope Emilokun is looking ? Cos after Niger na Nigeria grin
Niger dey close to Nigeria,ba? Make this coup no come be like communicable disease wey d person wey near you fit catch am easily.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by kingthreat(m): 4:27am On Jul 29, 2023
What are the tears for?
Is it that he is being persecuted or he knows that he has done a lot of fraudulent deals and is playing an act for mercy?

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Beverlyjean(f): 4:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Democracy is not for Africa.... the blackman is too wicked to care about others

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by online4business: 5:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Democracy the worst form of government.

Majority rules: but the majority is always wrong.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by OKUCHI11(m): 5:52am On Jul 29, 2023
I'll still state it... black people lack the technical know how of how to manage the world...

Just give them a little chance they'll start looting... LΓ³oting what their 10th generation can't finish... We are naturally greedy and backward... Take it or leave

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by MarketDispatch: 5:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by PlayerMeji: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2023
That's very good ... Military dispensation

1 Like

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2023
My question is, why crying Let him face the consequences as a man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Apus: 6:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Very good.

Seems Military regimes is the antidote to demo-crazy in Africa.

They've always preached about democrazy being the best form of government, yet it has little or zero impact on the common man in Africa. For me it is the highest form of aristocracy.
Of what use is a system of government if the will of the people is always manipulated and truncated by select powerful few.

Democracy is not democracy if the institutions (courts, federal character commission, media, INEC, e.t.c) meant to uphold it are in the pocket of these agbada-wearing gluttons.

Africa's type of democracy stinks...tueeh!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Mantilla(m): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2023
This news sweet me reach my cranium

9 Likes

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Mantilla(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Democracy is not for Africa.... the blackman is too wicked to care about others

Military is the worst.

The highest of looting happened during military regime.

The best system of government for African is the traditional system.
Let the Gods do there thing 😁

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Beverlyjean(f): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Mantilla:

Military is the worst.

The highest of looting happened during military regime.

The best system of government for African is the traditional system.
Let the Gods do there thing 😁

I never said military is better... but democracy isn't and cannot work for Africa

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Csami(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2023
Make dem just shoot that thief abeg

Crying when told to give account

3 Likes

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by Westerhoffe(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2023
undecided
Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by panafrican(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Sad but this is what might be needed to start up our countries and lead them to the real shared wealth development.
People stealing , stealing and stealing, still they get away with it. Countries like the United states and China do not play game
with this type of crime. There you might get 50 years in jail, easily ( or face a firing squad in China).
Here is a country at war, people are starving , some internally displaced refugees are dying of hunger due to insecurity amid
terrorist attacks,. It is in that paradigm some government officials contend it is right to take public founds for their own selves.
Many people will also cry in Ivory Coast the day the Ouattara regime is overthrown.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die by olril17(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
lipsrsealed

Tinubu should leave them alone and mind his business. My only adivice is to the Nigerians living in Niger. Stay at alert.

The only funny thing lol grin will be if it turns out to become like Sudan which our Igbo brothers who were making mockery of the crisis there as if Nigerians living who were being rescued there are 'Almajiris'. Only for later on, out of the blue my Igbo brothers and sisters started crying all over the place that they government wants to leave them behind in Sudan. So una also dey for Sudan grin. Lol wetin carry una go Sudan? grin To go sell fake drugs or cocaine? Which of the two?

When the time to rescue Nigerians from Niger comes making una line up for front make una no repeat una mistake again like for Sudan o. So you won't blame Tinubu. cheesy

Dopemu alagbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.