Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,782 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Akpabio, Secretary Of Nigeria's 'let The Poor Breath' Senate. By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Secretary Of Nigeria's 'let The Poor Breath' Senate. By Osondu Nworu (245 Views)

Akpabio, Secretary Of Nigeria's 'let The Poor Breath' Senate. By Osondu Nworu / Lagos East Senate By-election, APC Tokunbo Abiru In Early Lead / Why I Want To Go To Senate By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio, Secretary Of Nigeria's 'let The Poor Breath' Senate. By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Years ago, I ran into a white lady living in the same building as a Nigerian woman caught at the airport because of some packs of prohibited substances found inside the diaper of her four-month-old baby.

She told me of the police placing the Nigerian on house arrest because of the infant. She then made a statement that left me downhearted, even up to date. Referring to the Nigerian mum, she said, "The police told us that they (plural) kill our children by selling them drugs."

According to NCHS Data Brief No. 81 of 2011, – The Drug Poisoning Deaths in the United States, 1980-2008, "During the past three decades, the number of drug poisoning deaths increased sixfold from about 6,100 in 1980 to 36,500 in 2008."

There has been a high death rate in the USA, and most of these dead are blacks whose ancestors were Igbos, Yorubas, Ghanaians, and others. The question is how many were victims of Bola Tinubu's illicit drug trade in America in the 1980s and 1990s.

Imagine Mr. Tinubu visiting the White House as the fictitious leader of Nigeria. Additionally, a young boy's mother, who died due to Tinubu's illicit drug operation, acknowledges him during a live, televised interview with the American President.

Can you anticipate what she'll do? Should you clap for the American president for inviting Tinubu or call him to express her displeasure? In the event of the second scenario, what a sham and disgrace it will be to Nigerians at home and abroad!

No wonder our constitution forbids criminals, drug lords, forgers, duggers, dodgers, illiterates, Guineans or foreigners, ex-convicts, and bearers of other crimes and deviances from holding offices because they cannot govern well the citizens but are ready to shed their blood for evil purposes.

As Providence would have it, the recent Niger Republic coup plotters taught Tinubu a valuable lesson about democracy when they reminded him that he could not brand them illegitimate rulers when he is genuinely illegitimate himself. Hypocrite! First, remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly enough to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Says the Lord.

To continue
Re: Akpabio, Secretary Of Nigeria's 'let The Poor Breath' Senate. By Osondu Nworu by illicit(m): 3:12am On Jul 29, 2023
But wait first

How can u kill someone and still sell drugs to them?

Dead people can buy and use drugs

shocked
Re: Akpabio, Secretary Of Nigeria's 'let The Poor Breath' Senate. By Osondu Nworu by Rootprof(m): 5:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Nigeria leaders don't care about the masses. Until the masses ( majority ) rise against the leaders ( minority) with the real mindset of enough is enough Nigeria will remain the same. Wakeup people take back your dear country from all these few looters parading themselves as leaders. Till when Nigerians are feedup and really desire to fight for change the country will remain padi padi. Just imagine a whole Senate mocking the masses that are feeding them in these hard economy undecided
Re: Akpabio, Secretary Of Nigeria's 'let The Poor Breath' Senate. By Osondu Nworu by Jostoman: 6:31am On Jul 29, 2023
No be their fault now. The day those poor people they are mocking now will drag them on the street is coming.
Re: Akpabio, Secretary Of Nigeria's 'let The Poor Breath' Senate. By Osondu Nworu by dexpee4life(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2023
I am yet to fully understand the relationship between the title of this thread and OP's write-ups. I come in peace
Re: Akpabio, Secretary Of Nigeria's 'let The Poor Breath' Senate. By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2023
I am yet to fully understand the relationship between the title of this thread and OP's write-ups. I come in peace

Have patience you have only seen the "anti-pastus"

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ajewole Congratulates Hon. Barakat Akande On Nomination As Commissione / We Are Not Hear To Beg Rather To Seek Genuine Partnership And Fraternity- VP / Why Tinubu Appointed FG Official Sacked By Buhari To Probe CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.