Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency (18379 Views)

Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Firm / Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency / Peptribe Social Media For African That Rewards You... Signup And Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by DollarSigns(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
halton:
Chatgpt reading this post right now..
Chatgpt Dey sing Small yash Dey shake grin
😂😂😂
Meanwhile congrats to the startup, do not look down on the years of little beginning, everything starts from an idea
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by wittywriter: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Without mincing words shout out to fellow online earners.

Wittyness
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Ikpunnegi01: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na who chop belle full go get time to be having irrelevant conversation with Virtual assistant that will be dribbling you round the Circle till you give up!
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Lightened: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pls o, if vacancy show, I'm àvailable.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by chatinent: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
VA isn’t AI naw. Why bad-marketing the advert?

The advert clearly shows you’ll be working with a human assistant.

Na wa for una o

1 Like

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:58am On Aug 02, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Make I go buy fuel and some foodstuffs first,this country no easy again.

I go come back later to comment grin
na this tin dem dey call cold war
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Bluffly: 3:06am On Aug 02, 2023
StrikeBack:
Wetin be this
Wetin be this
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Glock22: 4:04am On Aug 02, 2023
PatrickOkunima:
If you sign up for our services today, you'll get 5 extra hours on your first order. In other words, if your first order is 5 hours, your account will be credited with 10 hours (This offer is valid until 31 August 2023).

Who are we?

We are VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 Virtual Assistant Agency. We provide administrative and business support services (such as content creation, document conversion, internet research, data entry, database management, email management, appointment setting, graphic design, social media management, blog management, etc.) to business owners and executives.

Want to save time, money and become more productive in your work or business? VA Patrick is the solution!

Learn more about us on Our Website.

Click HERE to sign up!

NOTE: IF you do not need our services now, we still encourage you to sign, as you defintely will someday.

Sponsored Post

I want to give this a trial but what’s the guarantee that the VA will be doing the job all through the hour?
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Glock22: 4:11am On Aug 02, 2023
PatrickOkunima:
If you sign up for our services today, you'll get 5 extra hours on your first order. In other words, if your first order is 5 hours, your account will be credited with 10 hours (This offer is valid until 31 August 2023).

Who are we?

We are VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 Virtual Assistant Agency. We provide administrative and business support services (such as content creation, document conversion, internet research, data entry, database management, email management, appointment setting, graphic design, social media management, blog management, etc.) to business owners and executives.

Want to save time, money and become more productive in your work or business? VA Patrick is the solution!

Click HERE to sign up!

NOTE: IF you do not need our services now, we still encourage you to sign, as you defintely will someday.

Sponsored Post

Also, a referee gets 10k. What do i benefit from using a referral link?

If I fund my account for 5 hours, what’s the guarantee I will see someone to hire for my job?

Can I take my money back?

How do I see ratings of the service men on the site?

Let me know before I sign up
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by emmy512: 4:17am On Aug 02, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:
No offense but I hate Virtual Assistants!

There’s nothing like the human touch. Wait till you’re in an emergency and your so called VA keeps asking unending stupid questions; going in endless circles; giving responses that are totally irrelevant to your question and situation.

Omo, there’s nothing like that human touch.
Offensh taken
This is VA not Ai

1 Like

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by werisetogether(m): 4:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Thanks for sharing

If it won't be a problem for you, please can you share how one can get a sponsored post on Nairaland's front page?

Thanks!

PatrickOkunima:

Who are we?

Click HERE to sign up!

Sponsored Post
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by VAPatrick: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Glock22:

I want to give this a trial but what’s the guarantee that the VA will be doing the job all through the hour?

You can request a time report.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:39am On Aug 02, 2023
werisetogether:
Thanks for sharing

If it won't be a problem for you, please can you share how one can get a sponsored post on Nairaland's front page?

Thanks!

Contact Seun. He'll direct you.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by werisetogether(m): 4:39am On Aug 02, 2023
PatrickOkunima:

Contact Seun. He'll direct you.

Thanks!
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Yuna11: 4:46am On Aug 02, 2023
It is so good. I can resign easily and get more rewards. I hope that geometry dash scratch doesn't make you disappointed.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Glock22:

Also, a referee gets 10k. What do i benefit from using a referral link?

If I fund my account for 5 hours, what’s the guarantee I will see someone to hire for my job?

Can I take my money back?

How do I see ratings of the service men on the site?

Let me know before I sign up

1. Referrer gets N3,500, N6,000 or N10,000 depending on the package the referee's orders. While the referee gets additional hours.

2. You can request a time report.

3. You are not hiring anyone. The VAs are already there. You will be assigned one with the competence to execute the task.

4. You will be assigned a VA before you purchase a package. However, if you decide to buy a package and we are unable to match you, you'll get a full refund.

5. It's a new platform, so ratings of the VAs are not available at the moment. The rating feature will be added in the coming weeks. In the mean time, you can request a portfolio from the VA to see what they have worked on in the past. For VAs with complete profile, you can click on their pics to see additional information about them, including a link to their portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Glock22: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2023
PatrickOkunima:

You can request a time report.

Thanks.

I’ll buy some hours shortly.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by nedekid: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2023
Jsucre:
Local man like me. I don't understand
I am with you on that.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Jsucre(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2023
nedekid:

I am with you on that.
lol

1 Like

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Bakrabas: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2023
AntiChristian:
May Allah bless your hustle as well as ours!

Aaamin

1 Like

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by xokol8: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Sounds like a nice platform.

Meanwhile, contact xokola8@gmail for
-Coursework
- Academic paper
- Proposal
- Literature review
- Critique paper

Reliable, chill and confidential assistance.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by MyExpression(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2023
livebyday:
Trying to compete with chatgpt ? Good one

You still need to make time to use ChatGPT.

Here, you just give them the instruction of what you need...and they handle.

I'm picturing my former PA.

She also sets my schedule with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Shuts Down Car Dealers’ Offices In Kaduna, Sokoto / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / Nigerains Are Suffering, Poverty Is The Reason Behind Kidnapping- Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.