Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge (1021 Views)

Good of Igbo Land / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / Cbn Causing More Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2011
Seriously, who deceived me with that pix below? i came into the country and when i got to lekki, i was looking over the place to see the so called suspension bridge, only to find out that there is no such but attachment by the side of a bridge, please next time u people should be sure of what is being constructed b4 u post pix, and i think that bridge is causing more traffics for people taking the main bridge to Ikoyi

Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by asha80(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2011
that bridge above looks like the suspension bridge in glasgow
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
^^ That is what i was told and shown on nairaland that is being built in lekki, but what i saw was bullshit
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by otokx(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
That is what our political class has resorted to - media propaganda
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by Rhino5dm: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2011
Lagos na your papa land? dem tye you by force for Lagos? Abi dem swia for you say you must stay for Lagos?

Abegi make we hia word jare.

odiaero:

Seriously, who deceived me with that pix below? i came into the country and when i got to lekki, i was looking over the place to see the so called suspension bridge, only to find out that there is no such but attachment by the side of a bridge[b], please next time u people should be sure of what is being constructed b4 u post pix[/b], and i think that bridge is causing more traffics for people taking the main bridge to Ikoyi
@ Bold
who talk say dem don build the brigde? stop yarning opata if you no get anytin to talk make you comot for road jor.
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2011
@Poster, what about adding a picture of the "attachment" so folks can compare and contrast? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by Beaf: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2011
At least someone is getting to see beyond the falcities that many post on NL to promote Fashola and ACN.
The funny thing is that most of those posting pics are abroad, so they simply walk up to something in Europe or the US and post it as plans for what is being built. But its all lies. Its good you have seen with your own eyes, go around with your camera and take a lot of pics of threalities you've seen as against the pics on NL.
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by EkoIle1: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2011
@ OP don't blame other people for your own ignorance. The bridge in the pic you posted is a rendering of the Ikoyi bridge which is under construction as we speak.

The same bridge is the most elegant and sophisticated bridge in west Africa. Instead of running your mouth on NL, spend the time educating your self about Lagos state, besides, your village is still a viable option, it's not by force to even look at Lagos.
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by jason123: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
@OP
Did anyone ever tell you that the bridge was built?? Did anyone ever tell you the construction was done with?? Why open silly threads when you don't have the facts?
Why not educate yourself?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771376.0.html
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by Seun(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
Can someone post a picture of the actual bridge the OP is talking about?
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by GAR3TH(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
, smiley
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by GAR3TH(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
Seun:

Can someone post a picture of the actual bridge the OP is talking about?

The bridge is still under-construction.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62220:west-africas-first-suspension-bridge-in-lagos-hits-72-completion-&catid=25:property&Itemid=655
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1036417
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxsBUxDTVVo&feature=player_embedded

odiaero:

Seriously, who deceived me with that pix below? i came into the country and when i got to lekki, i was looking over the place to see the so called suspension bridge, only to find out that there is no such but attachment by the side of a bridge, please next time u people should be sure of what is being constructed b4 u post pix, and i think that bridge is causing more traffics for people taking the main bridge to Ikoyi

I don't think we are talking about the same bridge, I think you may be talking about the Falamo Bridge ramp that was recently in the news.
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2011
Beaf:

At least someone is getting to see beyond the falcities that many post on NL to promote Fashola and ACN.
The funny thing is that most of those posting pics are abroad, so they simply walk up to something in Europe or the US and post it as plans for what is being built. But its all lies. Its good you have seen with your own eyes, go around with your camera and take a lot of pics of threalities you've seen as against the pics on NL.

grin grin grin grin The same way you gave us Asaba, Japan the other day grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
GAR3TH:

The bridge is still under-construction.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62220:west-africas-first-suspension-bridge-in-lagos-hits-72-completion-&catid=25:property&Itemid=655
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1036417
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxsBUxDTVVo&feature=player_embedded

I don't think we are talking about the same bridge, I think you may be talking about the Falamo Bridge ramp that was recently in the news.

God bless u. Thanks for this.
Re: Fashola Bridge Or Attachment?, It's Causing More Traffics On The Main Bridge by jmaine: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
The OP prolly mistook the new Falomo bridge for something else . . .But he raised an undeniable fact, that instead of that bridge (Falomo) to ease traffic which was the original intent . .it is rather worsening the traffic situation  . . . Poor planning by the construction company  sad . .

(1) (Reply)

Tax Collection: Lagos State To Drop Tinubu's Alpha Beta ! / Shell, Eni Buy Nigeria Offshore Oil Field Rights for an UNDISCLOSED sum! / Christmas Day killings In Southern Nigeria Independent Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.