Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Problem Of Obidiotss Found - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Of Obidiotss Found (168 Views)

Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu / Hausas And Yorubas Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule – Balarabe / Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Of Obidiotss Found by Stubborn82: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Today, I finally found the real problem of obidiotee and zombidiots, I have been trying to figure out what was cause for all the bitterness and wailing of these people, but I found it out today.

Here is their problem: Even if they're selling PMS for 50kobo per litre, wailers from the East will still cry, complain and rant on social media.
It's not the fuel issue that is their problem but the President, Tinubu.
Unfortunately, they will wail for another 8years because the president isn't in a hurry to leave since he has the mandate of the majority of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Obidiotss Found by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Stubborn82:
Today, I finally found the real problem of Obi supporters and zombidiots, I have been trying to figure out what was cause for all the bitterness and wailing of these people, but I found it out today.

Hete is their problem: Even if they're selling PMS for 50kobo per litre, wailers from the East will still cry, complain and rant on social media.
It's not the fuel issue that is their problem but the President, Tinubu.
Unfortunately, they will wail for another 8years because the president isn't in a hurry to leave since he has the mandate of the majority of Nigerians.

@bolded

*hate.

youre welcome.
Re: The Problem Of Obidiotss Found by Stubborn82: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Rayban25:

@bolded

*hate.

youre welcome.
Werey, this one nah hate abi, but yours are not abi, continue in your stupidity, or better go and fix your problem
Re: The Problem Of Obidiotss Found by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Stubborn82:

Werey, this one nah hate abi, but yours are not abi, continue in your stupidity, or better go and fix your problem

you made a blunder. i pointed it out. you con abuse me for pointing it out. na God go forgive you grin
Re: The Problem Of Obidiotss Found by Stubborn82: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Rayban25:

you made a blunder. i pointed it out. you con abuse me for pointing it out. na God go forgive you grin

Eeya Kpele bruh, I tot you dey report me for hate ni. Its "here" I wanted to type but my big thumb sometimes they misbehave. My apology 😒

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Senate Evading Screening Certain Nominees? / Shame! Watch Full Drama As Senate Screen PDP Chieftain Wike For Ministerial Post / Tinubu Vs Atiku: Presidential Election Petition Court, Pepc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.