Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

This Is Very Important In Your Growth In The Online Space - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is Very Important In Your Growth In The Online Space (152 Views)

What Do You Consider As Growth In An Organization? / Here Is The Online Job You Have Been Looking For / Growth In Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Very Important In Your Growth In The Online Space by DegrtEmmy(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2023
*⏩Investing in yourself*
Yes, I said Investing in yourself

I did not say invest in a Ponzi scheme, or flip cash (pay 50k and get 100k in 45mins

*INVEST IN KNOWLEDGE, INVEST IN COURSES, To learn a High income skill like AFFILIATE MARKETING, AMAZON KDP, WEB DESIGN*

*💫You don't know that this is the only thing that can give you 100% to 200% returns.*

_Do not think you are wasting your money by buying a Course. You will make your money back in multiple Folds, As you can see I am making massive money_

Recently, I found out something amazing that people will pay you for becoming a better version of yourself.

Do you understand this?
Becoming a better version of yourself means you are doing yourself well but people will pay you better when you become better.

Invest in yourself soon enough, people will invest in you and your idea.

*GOOD MORNING & HAPPY WEEKEND*
Re: This Is Very Important In Your Growth In The Online Space by DegrtEmmy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Thanks for sharing
Re: This Is Very Important In Your Growth In The Online Space by DegrtEmmy(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2023
The Online Space is full 🌝 with opportunities 🙂

(1) (Reply)

Brand Ambassador Listing In Abuja / � Unleash The Hidden Potential Of Crypto Trading: Join Our Elite Telegram Group / Flyers Distributor In Abuja Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.