Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) (63757 Views)

Who Is The Special Person In Your Life That Deserves This Surprise Tray Of Food / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by ezekieloe(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Maltesers and fried potato chips
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Emyogalanya: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2023
Bvlgari:
❗Remove two things from this tray of food cheesy
I'll remove two rice
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Emyogalanya: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2023
TotoGame:
All I can see are large calories, eat healthy today, enjoy thy old age tomorrow
stories that touch the heart
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Risingblue008(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2023
I'll first teste each one of them
Before knowing what to remove
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Atole26: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2023
The fufu and vegetable soup. Am a fan of fufu but not vegetables
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by DrDunamis(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Bvlgari:
The fufu wrap and cover of the bottle water.
Why una dey always wan remove food?
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by PAQ(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Kpomo & the sparkling wine can go.... No nutritional value to me
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by betshopagent(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2023
prophetwis:
The cap of the bottled water and nylon wrapper on the fufu
Jesu! You're a crook. I don't shock for una. Nigerians are criminals shocked
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by ChronicGp(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2023
All the Rice
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by CCIA: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2023
LithiumSupplier:

The stuff in the jar aren't grapes.
I thought of the grapes with the apples
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by CCIA: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Oversabi....grape in the jar?

I thought of the grapes with the apples

Mr Judge, Jury and Executioner 🤪
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by soccerlite: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2023
Nothing, nothing
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by ViceGovernor: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2023
The tray and tissue paper 👌🏾
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by phemmyfour: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Bvlgari:
apple n bottle water
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by mechanics(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2023
Maltesers and that container will go.
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2023
Fufu and apple
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Enoch07: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2023
prophetwis:
The cap of the bottled water and nylon wrapper on the fufu
You be legend!!!

Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by scanado(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2023
Bvlgari:

The bay leaf and the serviette
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by zyzxx(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'll gladly take out the fufu, the soup, and the fries.
Yeah, I'm not a glutton. 😌
who are you forming for undecided
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Tinymayour: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
I am removing the TRAY and the Jam Cover ,the rest is history
Bvlgari:
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Relevant123: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
The fries and maltesers Biko
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by UD101(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bvlgari:
the plates and trays, we go chop am for ground
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by nedzuby: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
meum:
The bay leaf & one cucumber slice😁

You are too smart.

Weyinmi want use bay leaf do, you also take all the cucumber if one slice is not enough
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Greenfaces: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Take everything off please.
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Ibiyinka90(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=Bvlgari post=124735563]❗Remove two things from this tray of food cheesy[/quote
I will remove to green beans from the fried rice. If I can't finish the food, I will store the rest in the refrigerator
Check my signature 😉
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by 2gbasky22(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Candidlady:

Wtf 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Can you finish everything on that table ?

You never see anything
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by thecommunist(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
the nylon wey you take wrap the fufu and the paper towel wey dey under the plate.

thank you!
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Emdebby2: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
What's inside the small jar? I will gladly remove whatever it is, followed by jollof rice.
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by omooba969(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Remove the wine and maltesers.
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by omooba969(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'll gladly take out the fufu, the soup, and the fries.
Yeah, I'm not a glutton. 😌

Who's talking about a glutton here? 🥴
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
omooba969:

Who's talking about a glutton here? 🥴

Gbeborun!
Ewo ni ti e?
🤷🏽

How's Kanuse? undecided
Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by Bankowner: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
You have eyes but you cannot see.

With the bottle of expensive wine sitting on the table, what do I need water for?

Besides, good wine stimulates the palate.
PaulH07:

Wehdone, ajekuta ma momi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured) / A Roaster Maize Seller Divides Maize In Half For Those Who Cannot Afford Full / You Can Eat Only One Thing From This Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.