Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Command School Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Command School Interview (163 Views)

Nursing School Interview Questions / Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Command School Interview by Atunse: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hello Nairalanders.

I would like to know some of the interview likely questions or process in command School entrance interview for Jss1.

One of my boy will be having his interview by August, and his dad keep asking what the interview could be all about so that we can prepare him, but to be honest, I don't know. So it just pop to me that I have people that can easily answer this. Biko help me to help somebody.

(1) (Reply)

Styling On A Budget: Unveiling Irresistible Offers From Junaid Jamshed Sale / First African Distance Learning University (FADLU) Distance University Nigeria / When Do You Normally Feel The Tension The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.