Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary (20090 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by Demayour: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
this guy is always doing paparrazi,what has he ever done for africa since his being afdb? He should be leading on problemsolving to boost businesses in Nigeria and west africa in particular. angry Bring dollars to naija lets build power and refineries instead of gallivanting up and down undecided

Are you into agriculture? If not, go and carry out research extensively and if he has nothing credible to his name, then you rubbish him. If not, Adesina is one of the few most respectable men in Nigeria. He holds true to his profession and stays humble though he sits with men in high places.

Meanwhile, it's not his job to power Africa, tell that to your governors and the newly "elected messiah" in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by bonnyhope: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
SmartPolician:
We should be teaching western countries how to marry and stay in marriages because they change their spouses like a mere clothe.

Congratulations to our Agric Guru and his beautiful wife.

Don't you see couples killing themselves simply because they don't want divorce but fell out of love.

Which is better? Divorce or killing your partner?

1 Like

Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by 43Ronin: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
39 years shocked congrats. How many years with current side chick? just asking

1 Like

Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by obyno82: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Supported.

Beauty, Brains, Character and Fear of God; My kind of girl wink Congrats to you both ma and sir! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Oga go and sit down with this your free stuffs. Nothing is free even in Freetown.
Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by obyno82: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Supported.

Beauty, Brains, Character and Fear of God; My kind of girl wink Congrats to you both ma and sir! Check my signature for free stuffs!

But if truly you fear God, you will bit be supporting the evil and sham election we had recently.
Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by jane00700: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://twitter.com/akin_adesina/status/1684923107327258625

This is absolutely beautiful. I love what I'm seeing. Wish she could be my mentor.

1 Like

Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by Wotowotoman: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
ecolime:
39 years

Congratulations to the Bowl tie man.

Wetin be bowl tie? I feel like giving you hot konk on that your bald head angry

1 Like

Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by XAUBulls: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://twitter.com/akin_adesina/status/1684923107327258625

Oh wow! A power couple.

They both look more physically handsome and beautiful 39 years down the road. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by Myer(m): 4:15am On Jul 30, 2023
renderme:
Personal Life

Adesina and his wife started a Christian group, the African Student Fellowship with another couple while at Purdue University USA. They are blessed with children and grandchildren.

Man is so blessed. My new role model.

1 Like

Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by africandollar: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2023
Man’s always had a good set of teeth. Respect mahn!

1 Like

Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by Kemadealadire(f): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2023
Nice.
Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by Bimpe29: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Happy wedding anniversary Mr President!
Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by Minime10(f): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
39 years of constant bleep 😎 una try Sha👍

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) / Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status / PDP G5 Concluding Talks On Preferred Presidential Candidate – Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.