Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan (610 Views)

When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? / This Life No Balance / 14 Irrelevant Things To Immediately Stop Giving A Damn About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by sukkot: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
From the dust you came and to the dust you shall return. So everything we are and everything we build and we feel is so important is all dust and everything including us will all crumble back into dust and so millions of civilizations are buried in the dust under our feet and none of you walking around today will be walking around 100 years from now. From the dust you came and to the dust you shall return. You and everything you thought was important will crumble into the dust. Your house and car will crumble into the dust. Your children will crumble into the dust . And so it feels like we are in some irrelevant hamster wheel just churning along with time and then get obliterated into dust. Regenerated with time and then obliterated into the dust. Your degrees and titles will go into that dust with you . Your air of superiority and self importance will vanish into that dust with you. You are irrelevant. Just a regeneration of time that would be grounded back into the dust. And so I ask ? Why do we try ? Why do we bother ? Why do we think what we are doing is so important ? Why do we strive ? What’s the point ? Why the arrogance and ego ? A dusty substance with an ego and he would soon be crumbled back into the dust .why why why ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by Dimaya: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
ok. next
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by talented321: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na wa for ur headline o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by Fireoflife: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
sukkot:
From the dust you came and to the dust you shall return. So everything we are and everything we build and we feel is so important is all dust and everything including us will all crumble back into dust and so millions of civilizations are buried in the dust under our feet and none of you walking around today will be walking around 100 years from now. From the dust you came and to the dust you shall return. You and everything you thought was important will crumble into the dust. Your house and car will crumble into the dust. Your children will crumble into the dust . And so it feels like we are in some irrelevant hamster wheel just churning along with time and then get obliterated into dust. Regenerated with time and then obliterated into the dust. Your degrees and titles will go into that dust with you . Your air of superiority and self importance will vanish into that dust with you. You are irrelevant. Just a regeneration of time that would be grounded back into the dust. And so I ask ? Why do we try ? Why do we bother ? Why do we think what we are doing is so important ? Why do we strive ? What’s the point ? Why the arrogance and ego ? A dusty substance with an ego and he would soon be crumbled back into the dust .why why why ?
death is life and life is death. We're here to get free will. Which comes from earning vibrations. You earn positive and negative vibes depending on your actions here. I must say though. It saddens me to see so few humans in the top classrooms for the spirit.. Makes me wonder what happened because I do not believe that there are not many good people on earth that practice love with righteousness.
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by sukkot: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fireoflife:
death is life and life is death. We're here to get free will. Which comes from earning vibrations. You earn positive and negative vibes depending on your actions here. I must say though. It saddens me to see so few humans in the top classrooms for the spirit.. Makes me wonder what happened because I do not believe that there are not many good people on earth that practice love with righteousness.
let me tell you what happened. The archons that control this purgatory realm turned the heat up so as to usher people into the mark of the beast. What is your soul worth ? Would you give it away for a morsel of bread because you are hungry ? Would you give it away to purchase distraction from your afflictions ? Would you give it away for the pleasures presented on the plate called the mark of the beast ? Would you lose yourself in the chaos or would you find yourself ? Will the affliction draw you to your higher self or will it divorce you from your higher self ? Unfortunately many have gotten divorced from their higher self and are mark of the beast zombies with no inkling of the light. They exist in darkness. Their soul is gone.
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by Winnerrrr(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sukkot, what you wrote is true, but if we don't bother or strive we'll not live which violates our basic instinct of 'Survival First'.

I agree the world has no meaning in of itself except for the meaning we attribute to it, that's why people call religion, careers, talents their purpose, to live a fulfilled life we have to submit to a purpose else you'll just go 'hitler' on everything lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by sukkot: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Winnerrrr:
Sukkot, what you wrote is true, but if we don't bother or strive we'll not live which violates our basic instinct of 'Survival First'.

I agree the world has no meaning in of itself except for the meaning we attribute to it, that's why people call religion, careers, talents their purpose, to live a fulfilled life we have to submit to a purpose else you'll just go 'hitler' on everything lol.
boss I totally agree but it’s the gung ho very serious types I don’t understand lol. They act like what they are doing is so meaningful to the point that they develop egos and attitude and pride. Like dude be calming down in a few years you will be dust. Don’t take yourself too serious. Never think anything is serious enough for you to destroy others for because it’s not. You are just buying time till you return back and crumble into the dust. Be merry
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by Solofresh2: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
sukkot:
Well I think every personality and character we possess is natural.Either you are proud, humble, gentle, possessive etc. To each one is own traits and character.Nature made us that way and I also want to believe most people are here for a reason and some would influence the world and leave a legacy. You can't really change people except they agree to.So I want to believe it is not really our fault that some of we humans have these bad characters. So the fact that we would all die won't make people stop being themselves until death catches up with them

1 Like

Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by sukkot: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
Well I think every personality and character we possess is natural.Either you are proud, humble, gentle, possessive etc. To each one is own traits and character.Nature made us that way and I also want to believe most people are here for a reason and some would influence the world and leave a legacy. You can't really change people except they agree to.So I want to believe it is not really our fault that some of we humans have these bad characters. So the fact that we would all die won't make people stop being themselves until death catches up with them
well there is a deeper layer. Which is that we spirit energy beings and the dust is an extension of that spirit being. That spirit being creates that dust in its own image and so how the dust turns out is a reflection of the spirit being and the ultimate purpose of that spirit being is to treat others how it wants to be treated so that it can acquire higher vibratory frequencies which would then elevate it to angelic form and so to get to this form you are given free will to either be a prideful wicked egomaniac or a humble empathetic being and whatever you choose will determine if you eventually become a stone cold zombie with corrupted dust aka flesh or if you ascend and become angelic dust. And so yes you have the free will to be a dick or to be nice. You are not created to be a dick as you suggested, it’s a role you choose to play
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by Solofresh2: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
sukkot:
well there is a deeper layer. Which is that we spirit energy beings and the dust is an extension of that spirit being. That spirit being creates that dust in its own image and so how the dust turns out is a reflection of the spirit being and the ultimate purpose of that spirit being is to treat others how it wants to be treated so that it can acquire higher vibratory frequencies which would then elevate it to angelic form and so to get to this form you are given free will to either be a prideful wicked egomaniac or a humble empathetic being and whatever you choose will determine if you eventually become a stone cold zombie with corrupted dust aka flesh or if you ascend and become angelic dust. And so yes you have the free will to be a dick or to be nice. You are not crested give a dick as you suggested, it’s a role you choose to play
If that is the way it is then you are trying to say people who are wicked knowing choose to be wicked from the foundation of their souls which is not humane.
Such souls shouldnt even be made in human form except they have an assignment of bringing affliction to some particular set of fellow humans
Well I would rather remain emphatic and emotional.I love dwelling in emotions and knowing how to control it is a gift of on it own
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by sukkot: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
If that is the way it is then you are trying to say people who are wicked knowing choose to be wicked from the foundation of their souls which is not humane.
Such souls shouldnt even be made in human form except they have an assignment of bringing affliction to some particular set of fellow humans
Well I would rather remain emphatic and emotional.I love dwelling in emotions and knowing how to control it is a gift of on it own
well there are two kinds of wicked spirits. Those who voluntarily choose to be wicked. For these types the devastation they cause is never serious. It borders on envy jealousy anger strife disagreeable etc etc . Then there is a next level of wicked spirits. These are created by God to be angels of death . These ones have no soul and they are only programmed to destroy and kill. Like your serial killers, ugm, Boko haram etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by cococandy(f): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2023
That’s why enjoying today is the best gift you can give yourself. Tomorrow is not guaranteed

sukkot:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by sukkot: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2023
cococandy:
That’s why enjoying today is the best gift you can give yourself. Tomorrow is not guaranteed

you are correct, live in the moment and appreciate every experience.
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2023
We obviously need this reminder.

Our lives are a passing breath

Don't deny yourself the opportunity to be happy,never

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by Afromentalist: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Hi Sukkot,

Your observation is correct but your conclusion may not be.

Your post is tantamount to think it is useless for a child to use modeling clay because at the end of day whatever he moulds shall be destroyed back to unformed clay. Although this is true, what matters is not the eternity of what the child moulds but the joyful experience he enjoys doing so. This is what last.

Similarly, the divine element in us experiences various situations and circumstances under the sun, which after returning to dust remain forever. We are just particles of the divine wishing to experience from various point of views.

My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by sukkot: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Afromentalist:
Hi Sukkot,

Your observation is correct but your conclusion may not be.

Your post is tantamount to think it is useless for a child to use modeling clay because at the end of day whatever he moulds shall be destroyed back to unformed clay. Although this is true, what matters is not the eternity of what the child moulds but the joyful experience he enjoys doing so. This is what last.

Similarly, the divine element in us experiences various situations and circumstances under the sun, which after returning to dust remain forever. We are just particles of the divine wishing to experience from various point of views.

My opinion.
I see what you are saying and there is another layer to the topic but this particular layer is just based on our three dimensional exploits and aspirations and desires and conquests. It’s all dust.

Of course the other layer is the unseen aspect of us, the spirit being. But that’s another conversation . Like maybe the three dimensional aspect of us should focus more on exploits that would enrich that aspect of us that lives forever, the spirit aspect. It’s another conversation
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by sukkot: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2023
CuriousStudent:
We obviously need this reminder.

Our lives are a passing breath

Don't deny yourself the opportunity to be happy,never
true indeed.
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by ukzenlumbs(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin
Your headline just AGGRAVATED the post...

How can you say we are IRRELEVANT?

Think twice...
Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by sukkot: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
ukzenlumbs:
grin
Your headline just AGGRAVATED the post...

How can you say we are IRRELEVANT?

Think twice...
its click bait bro wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan by TheRealOwner(m): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2023
This post and the OP are irrelevant

End of thread

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Report This Domestic Violence To My Landlord? / Finding It Hard Decide / Random

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.