Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Wow!! This Is A Phenomenal Rocenta. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow!! This Is A Phenomenal Rocenta. (96 Views)

What Can Dynace Rocenta Do For You? Rocenta Cures 134 Diseases / Testimonies Are Just Flying In With My Amazing Rocenta. See This One Na.. / Get Rocenta Today And Begin Your Journey To Good Health. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! This Is A Phenomenal Rocenta. by Phoebe108: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
*Sometime around 19th of June, a man in Lagos contacted me for his 7 year old daughter who has a hole in the heart.*

It's about 0.46cm in size. Doctors in Umuahia had already referred them to Ibadan for surgery.

He wanted to buy a pack of *ROCENTA* for her.

I had my reservations. Contacted Dr Amaka and she echoed my convictions: "tell them to go for surgery."

I told the man but he insisted on getting a pack so I sold a pack to them.

His family are in their community immediately after Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike.

Because of her she, I suggested she took one sachet of ROCENTA for a few days.

Long story short; the man is back home; took the daughter for tests yesterday.

It's now he told me why he insisted on the ROCENTA. He'd gone to UTH Ibadan and they told him the surgery will cost about N8 million naira.

Their testimony now is that their daughter had been very healthy since she got on ROCENTA and the hole had shrunk from *0.46cm* to *0.29cm* . He's requesting for another pack.🤓

(1) (Reply)

Book Review: Green Your World / 5 Star Hotels In Jim Corbett / How To Stay Away From Gambling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.