Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards (61018 Views)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive / Ekiti University SUG Tells Management To Review The Sack Of Over 900 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by NAC1666: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
abc115:
Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele, and his personal bodyguards

https://twitter.com/TheVoiceOfPHC/status/1685232002859941888
Governor in the making. Just like Odili and Amaechi rotimi
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by delpee(f): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
So ridiculous! Why then are the youth complaining about our politicians if they're not setting better examples?
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by unikprince(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Definitely an Aro baggar with the mother deck afa marine cool
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Mickey448: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
ravensckar:
Trust me, it's a normal thing in some schools. But in O.A.U, on the slightest suspicion that you belong, you'll be dealt with. Back then, our motto was; 'Zero tolerance for cultism'. angry angry

my dear no offense, but you sound like one who has no idea about confraternity.

Whether your school or not these people are every where as long as it has everything to do with academics in this nation, you also have them in other nations talk more a lawless country where politicians and even our fathers were once members.

E go shock you sef say the dean for una school sef na opposition that’s why they have the rule well implemented in other for them not to have rivalry.
Just Dey play!!!!’nn
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by soccerlite: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nemesis0147:
u don see any sug president wey no be cultist before?

Not in uni ilorin
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by LINSAR: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tareq1105:

Of course. Student Unionism is influenced by cult members, state Gov, and the university authority. I'm sure he would not be able to account for the union dues. Na so e dey start.

I have monitored the electoral process of an institution before. Believe me, you can't declare a wrong person as winner.

A lot of students stay behind to count votes overnight. Infact, before the electoral commission update results, students present are already posting the result. This is so across all faculties.
So tell me, how will anybody influence the outcome when it all happened right in our very before?
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by mechanics(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hmmmm, he should be serious with his studies.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Judolisco(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Almiron:
His personal bodyguards fit be student sef.
they're all students

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Opanka44(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:
A heavy Aro sighted cool

Who goes? grin

Norwich CCIA goes
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by CCIA: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Opanka44:

Norwich CCIA goes
Who goes you to say who goes me?
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Opanka44(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

Who goes you to say who goes me?

48 spotted
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by youngsahito(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nemesis0147:
until you are caught na
You are talking as if cultism is allowed or approved in other schools…
It is something that can't be hidden to some both lecturers and students are involved in it.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by gawu1: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
ravensckar:
Not in GREAT IFE where I graduated from. If you're caught, you'll receive MAXIMUM SHISHI. cheesy cheesy
Thanks for debunking that his insinuation. Not every university campus have environment for cultists.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Sensiblerealist: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
HABA!! You noor complete am nah.
Na SMS; SCIENTIFIC MAXIMUM SHISHI.
At Awo Cafe or SUB

ravensckar:
Not in GREAT IFE where I graduated from. If you're caught, you'll receive MAXIMUM SHISHI. cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Concepcion9ja(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
See youth wey wann be leaders of tomorrow. Hmmmm
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Concepcion9ja(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
See youth wey wan be leaders of tomorrow. Hmmmm
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by bluefilm: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Make una leave am.

Na im turn o

Na turn turn politics we dey so.

If you know; you know.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by solreb: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
ravensckar:
Trust me, it's a normal thing in some schools. But in O.A.U, on the slightest suspicion that you belong, you'll be dealt with. Back then, our motto was; 'Zero tolerance for cultism'. angry angry
I graduated in 1991 from Great Ife. I am happy to hear that my Alma Mater still maintains the motto of No cultism
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Kay25(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
He needs it that state I no trust Dem .d guy dira ni
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Pilokwe(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nemesis0147:
u don see any sug president wey no be cultist before?
ask am lol
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by LINSAR: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
DarkCaesar:

Same OAU different cult group do have their meeting at the back of New Buka or the same one Awilo use broken bottle stab SUG executive for inside SUG building 3years ago? dey dia they play

3 years ago(2020), there was no SUG.
The previous SUG, presided by Reform, were elected into office at the end of 2021 or so. They didn't kickstart their tenure until Oct 2022 - July 2023 due to ASUU strike.

Oya tell us the office of the SU executive that was stabbed undecided
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by LINSAR: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mickey448:

my dear no offense, but you sound like one who has no idea about confraternity.

Whether your school or not these people are every where as long as it has everything to do with academics in this nation, you also have them in other nations talk more a lawless country where politicians and even our fathers were once members.

E go shock you sef say the dean for una school sef na opposition that’s why they have the rule well implemented in other for them not to have rivalry.
Just Dey play!!!!’nn

They can be cultists yeah, but it doesn't give them any special position in the school.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by LINSAR: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
HABA!! You noor complete am nah.
Na SMS; SCIENTIFIC MAXIMUM SHISHI.
At Awo Cafe or SUB

Well, those who did that last have been remanded in prison now. Including Awo hall chairman.

Safe to say there's nothing like SMS inside OAU again.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Benoxvals(m): 1:07am On Jul 30, 2023
The guy even employed SUB ZERO as bodyguard
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Yankee101: 2:19am On Jul 30, 2023
This is madness
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by grandstar(m): 2:20am On Jul 30, 2023
How much to get security like this?
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by ChristianMuslim: 2:41am On Jul 30, 2023
Hes attracting trouble to himself.. or what is this one feeling like.. clap for yourself.. even those his security needs help
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by AllenSpencer: 3:06am On Jul 30, 2023
unikprince:
Definitely an Aro baggar with the mother deck afa marine cool

Rubbish! Deck that is sitting on land.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Sensiblerealist: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Lol. Who wan chop watery and poorly cooked beans.
I always had an issue with that stuff then anyways. I was an enemy of those SUG guys cuz of their over handedness, especially if they want to witch-hunt you

LINSAR:

Well, those who did that last have been remanded in prison now. Including Awo hall chairman.

Safe to say there's nothing like SMS inside OAU again.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by DJInfluence: 5:04am On Jul 30, 2023
These ones can only protect him against cutlass wielding cultists. grin
This is still an indictment of both the security and the education situation in Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by HussenAdul: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2023
I am not sure if this boy will have time for his books & academic work
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Bluntemperor: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
They learnt from their politicians.

And he started like this,so they must copied this way of Security,abi? Must we do what is bad from Polician? Are these not the Youths that wants to rule? ' Not Too Young To Rule'
By the way,who pays those guys that is Securing him and on whose accounts are the Expenses being incured? You see that they can't give Accountabilities because it's not in them!
'We won Lagos and Rivers na our own'.
Make Una continue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / 2014/2015 Unilorin Postgraduate School / WAEC EXPO/RUNZ 2020 | NECO EXPO/RUNS: CALL 08138222229 NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.