Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,160 members, 7,864,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Founder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Founder (83 Views)

Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady / Meet Favor Ori, Founder Of Codewithfavor / 2018 Prophecies By Founder Of The Synagogue Church Prophets T B Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Founder by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Message from the Founder: Celebrating Three Months of Impact and Growth

Having 73 Members All Across The World From Different Continent ( Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ, Ghana ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ, Sudan ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ, Cameroon ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Uganda ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Malawi ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ผ South ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Africa, Kenya ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช, Pakistan ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Haiti ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น China ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ United States Of America, Congo ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Afghanistan ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ etc

I am thrilled to celebrate the completion of three months since the inception of our non-profit organization.

It has been an incredible journey filled with inspiring moments, challenges, and significant achievements.

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude to each and every one of you and our coordinators who has contributed to our mission of making a positive difference in the community.

In these past three months, our organization has made remarkable strides towards our goals. Together, we have:

1. Impacted Lives: Through our various initiatives and programs, we have touched the lives of countless individuals in need. From providing digital skill training opportunities and support, our organization has been dedicated to improving the well-being and quality of life for those who need it most.

2. Built Strong Partnerships: Collaboration has been at the core of our work. We have forged meaningful partnerships (COYEC) we were also nominated as our first time ๐Ÿ˜Šwith other non-profit organizations, and community leaders.

These alliances have allowed us to extend our reach, amplify our impact, and create a network of support that strengthens our collective efforts.

3 Engaged Passionate Coordinators & Team Members: Our organization has been fortunate to attract a diverse and passionate group of Coordinators and team members who have selflessly dedicated their time, skills, and resources to our cause. Their commitment and enthusiasm have been instrumental in driving our programs forward, and I am genuinely grateful for their unwavering support.

4. Raised Awareness: We have successfully raised awareness about the issues we address and the importance of community involvement. Through social media campaigns, and partnerships, we have been able to shed light on the challenges faced by vulnerable populations and garner support from a wider audience.

We are looking forward to Securing Funding: Our organization will be glad to recieve to your generous contributions from donors, sponsors, and grants. These funds will allow us to expand our reach, initiate new projects, and ensure the sustainability and growth of our organization.

This financial support will be a testament to the belief in our mission and the impact we strive to create.

As we move forward, I am filled with anticipation and excitement for what lies ahead.

Our journey has just begun, and I am confident that with your continued support, we will achieve even greater milestones.

Together, we will continue to make a lasting impact on the lives of individuals and the community as a whole.

I extend my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you and our coordinators for your unwavering commitment, dedication, and belief in our mission.

It is through your collective efforts that we are making a difference and creating a brighter future for those in need.

Here's to the next three months and beyond, as we continue to create positive change together!

With gratitude,
[Pereira Oluwabimpe Miracle]โ€จFounder, [Global Youths Alliance For Change]

P.S. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your input is invaluable in shaping the future of our organization.

Copyright ยฉ๏ธ Global Youths Aliance For Change

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Cool Benefits Of Window Tint In Las Vegas: Staying Stylish And Protected / 27thgenblog / Cheap Modification Of Fencing In Katy Tx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.