Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) (63583 Views)

First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by OctavianAC(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Na only Russia and Putin dey value Africa and Africans while the whole of the West refer Africans as slave.

And you think he does have any motive or intention for that?

[/quote]
And you think he does have any motive or intention for that?
The hunter who set his trap with a fat cow must surely be expecting some greater than a fat cow
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
blackgold2018:
then why was it only African leaders that was allowed to use the bus?? White slave

Other countries representative also used bus.
world leaders thar opted for the buses, including Irish Prime Minister Micheál Martin, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, King Abdullah II of Jordan, Tanzania President Samia Suluhu Hassan, Kenyan President William Ruto, Malaysian Agong Al-Mustafa Billah Shah, Singaporean President Halimah Yacob, Japanese Emperor Naruhito, Polish President Andrzej Duda, and German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier.

1 Like

Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Onucs:
African leaders deserve to be carried in Keke abroad. Rubbish!
hmmmm.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
He's a good man but he should stop the war.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Jonegonu: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
What you guys have failed to understand is that Russia behave like a hepy man, who will call you all sorts of name just to get what he wants from you. The west are not so.

1 Like

Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
English people as a whole and some French, German, Americans have no respect for you as a black. Basically, any religious white, especially those with so called Jewish ancestry, believes that we're cursed by their god Jehovah Yaweh. And that in itself is the ancient origin of racism. That's what they deeply believe. It doesn't matter whether you're a head of state or have won Nobel laureate in all the sciences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by LastProphet: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
That's an unfair comparison. During the death of the Queen, there were guests from all over the world coming to the UK. In the picture above, Putin invited a few African leaders to a meeting in Moscow.

Besides, the UK is a country that takes strict steps to manage their resources, unlike broke African countries living an extravagant lifestyle. When Boris Johnson was the British PM, he often travelled in the economy class of British Airways, but a broke Nigerian president always flies a NAF jet anywhere he goes.

Why are you minding the foooool that write the article? They're the islamabad people and we already know the origin of their hatred no matter what the west does. But funny enough you never see them migrating to Arabia for green pastures, it's the west they still run to and when they get there they start asking for changes to the policy of their host in order to do their own religion as they please
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Seriously laughing at your ignorance, say na hand of friendship abi hand of frenemy.
Know this and know peace, none of those nations, not the West or Russia cares about us. They only care about taking sides and their countries interest/agenda. Mr favourable dealer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's see
Nigeria has interest in making these work
Ajaokuta steel plant work
Alscon
Having Nuclear power plant
Modern Airforce with 4th and 5th gen planes
Rails
Commerce

Nigeria has been aligned with the west fir more than 100 years. Did they get these?

The steel plant was built by Russia
Rails, airports, seaport are built by china
Our commerce is mainly from china
Nuclear power plants is built in Africa countries by Russia

Please tell me again who cares more for who? I know who I want my country to be aligned with.

1 Like

Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
Who is that galant Army Officer in Military uniform and from which country is he from ?
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Olat4421: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
Beggars
grin grin grin
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Dbegining: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
WrriterNig:

Black slave!!!

Giving excuses for your masters as usual.

He's a black slave, okay

You are also a black slave. Only to a different master. He's to the US whwt you are to Russia.

It's time for Africa to be truly free.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
rottennaija:

Let's see
Nigeria has interest in making these work
Ajaokuta steel plant work
Alscon
Having Nuclear power plant
Modern Airforce with 4th and 5th gen planes
Rails
Commerce

Nigeria has been aligned with the west fir more than 100 years. Did they get these?

The steel plant was built by Russia
Rails, airports, seaport are built by china
Our commerce is mainly from china
Nuclear power plants is built in Africa countries by Russia

Please tell me again who cares more for who? I know who I want my country to be aligned with.
I was waiting for you to bring up the steel plant and you fell for it. Lemme ask you bro, is the steel plant functional?? You think the Russians are foolish and are father Christmas abi?? If you like don't develop your country, be waiting for the West, China and Russia to come and develop your country for you. You will wait tire. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dbegining:

He's a black slave, okay

You are also a black slave. Only to a different master. He's to the US whwt you are to Russia.

It's time for Africa to be truly free.
Exactly what I told one of them. We will wait tire if we continue to wait for the West, Russia or China to come and develop our country/continent for us. There's no free things even in Freetown. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
joyandfaith:

Honorary slaves of Russia. From Arab / European slaves to Russian / Chinese slaves. Congratulations!!!
Niger provides about 20% of the uranium used by France. The uranium from Niger is used to fuel France's nuclear power plants, which provide about 75% of the country's electricity.

Niger owes Nigeria about $18.29 million for electricity supplied in 2022. This is according to the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC). The debt has been accumulating for several years, and Niger has made only sporadic payments

Tell me again, what has western countries does for Africa? It's time to chat a new course. If I have the resources and you have the technology, I shouldn't be struggling to get your paper money with my resources. I should be enjoying the resource too.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

I was waiting for you to bring up the steel plant and you fell for it. Lemme ask you bro, is the steel plant functional?? You think the Russians are foolish and are father Christmas abi?? If you like don't develop your country, be waiting for the West, China and Russia to come and develop your country for you. You will wait tire. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why didn't you talk about the others I mentioned? ALSCON? Rails? Seaport? Powerplants? Take examples of what's happening in Niger Republic.

Niger provides about 20% of the uranium used by France. The uranium from Niger is used to fuel France's nuclear power plants, which provide about 75% of the country's electricity.

Niger owes Nigeria about $18.29 million for electricity supplied in 2022. This is according to the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC). The debt has been accumulating for several years, and Niger has made only sporadic payments

Tell me again, what has western countries does for Africa? It's time to chat a new course. If I have the resources and you have the technology, I shouldn't be struggling to get your paper money with my resources. I should be enjoying the resource too.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
rottennaija:

Why didn't you talk about the others I mentioned? ALSCON? Rails? Seaport? Powerplants? Take examples of what's happening in Niger Republic.

I will still repeat my last statement again, if you like don't develop your country, continue to wait for the selfish West, Russia and China to do it for you. You will wait tire. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Bobbiee: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Na only Russia and Putin dey value Africa and Africans while the whole of the West refer Africans as slave.

China as well. Let us form a military alliance with Russia and an economic alliance with China. It would be the smart move
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by joyandfaith: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
rottennaija:

Yes!! France and many western nations are colonial masters. Does this mean we should be enslaved by Russia and China. That is not good pathway to real independent Africa.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by joyandfaith: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
kingthreat:

Humans like you are very repugnant. You always want to assert yourself that you are right and know-all. Even when the fact is pointing straight in your face, you still try to twist it to suit your limited knowledge. In the real life, this will give you social problems. Goodluck to your life.

Humans like you are very repugnant. You always want to assert yourself that you are right and know-all. Even when the fact is pointing straight in your face, you still try to twist it to suit your limited knowledge. In the real life, this will give you social problems. Goodluck to your life.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Oosa4sure: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
The man get brain He knows African need help and he's using the opportunity as the west are taken African for granted , Alagbari loga mungun 😀
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
joyandfaith:

Yes!! France and many western nations are colonial masters. Does this mean we should be enslaved by Russia and China. That is not good pathway to real independent Africa.

Guy, how does Russia intend to enslave us? By using our currency to trade directly outside the dollars?
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

I will still repeat my last statement again, if you like don't develop your country, continue to wait for the selfish West, Russia and China to do it for you. You will wait tire. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you know what a flying monkey is?
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
joyandfaith:

Of course limited intelligence made you choose mimicry. Well expected from a shallow mind.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
rottennaija:

Do you know what a flying monkey is?
I do, is that who you are??
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by greatness77: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
Its not NATO but NATO terrorist
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by worksmart(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Do you have photos of European and American presidents on buses?
ecolime:
OP: You are being mischievous. I am Pro-Russia like you but I have to admit this is a biased comparison.

The bus ride was because it's a burial ceremony with guests (Celebrities, Politicians, Royalties, etc.) from all over the world. You can't compare it with a summit organized specifically for Presidents.

The comparison is flawed.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
They are fraud leader s except Mandela,Rowlings and Jagaban grin
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
That's an unfair comparison. During the death of the Queen, there were guests from all over the world coming to the UK. In the picture above, Putin invited a few African leaders to a meeting in Moscow.

Besides, the UK is a country that takes strict steps to manage their resources, unlike broke African countries living an extravagant lifestyle. When Boris Johnson was the British PM, he often travelled in the economy class of British Airways, but a broke Nigerian president always flies a NAF jet anywhere he goes.

This you just stated "the UK is a country that takes strict steps to manage their resources,"?
Did you know the millions of pounds spent for burial ceremony of the late Queen??
Even when such act didn't go down well with most of the citizens.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
kingthreat:

Of course limited intelligence made you choose mimicry. Well expected from a shallow mind.
Of course limited intelligence made you think like a fool. Well expected from a shallow mind.
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by Kay25(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
The romance of Africa and Russia..I hope it won't end on sour tale
Re: How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
rottennaija:

Guy, how does Russia intend to enslave us? By using our currency to trade directly outside the dollars?

Is Russia not a colonial master? How did Russia become an empire? Colonial master is a colonial master. Beware of a Greek gift. Burkina faso, mali, congo are now under Russian influence. Now Niger. Do we need civil wars in Africa because 2 world political hegemonies want to play game. Multipolar orders wouldn't benefit Africa. Many nations in the continent do not have national identities. The result from struggling for Africa would lead to divisions and wars. Coups and civil wars were rampant in Africa after independence because many Africa leaders were pro-Ussr/Russia. Then it was Western v Eastern block . I have no use with any form of world orders but African leaders should be free from western influence but not by aligning with Russia or China politically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Disrupts Robert Mugabe’s Mother-in-law’s Burial. Photos / Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.