Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. (3284 Views)

Nigerians Are Really Not Smiling. Our Eyes Don Open. / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by FixxNigeria23: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Simple question: what could you have done better than Tinubu if you are the one giving 800b from world Bank for subsidy removal palliative.

And he is here talking of corruption in UK and US here and there...

Onidient are just packaging There presidential candidate

PeterObiOnTwitter

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by Bobloco: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
FixxNigeria23:
Simple question: what could you have done better than Tinubu if you are the one giving 800b from world Bank for subsidy removal palliative.

PeterObiOnTwitter

And you had to run to Nairaland to create a thread about it

Wonderful!

Peter obi is living rent free in your medulla oblongata

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by ekineme: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Amebo Neighbor eavesdropping on what is non of his business.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by BoldBrainz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
In your apparent impatience to dive in here and create a thread, your dull brain couldn't wait to hear what definitive response he was arriving at with his background narration.

Some of you nairalanders take political opposition to insane heights.

Seeing how you don't like the man, what are you even doing listening to his engagement with his admirers and supporters?

Na so una dey take collect stray bullet because you wan put head across fence to look fight wey no concern you.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by SmartPolician: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Peter Obi should stop taking interviews and focus on his court case. It seems Escobar wants to steal his ideas, implement them and take credit for it.

But if Peter Obi must grant media interviews, he should proudly be talking about heaven and hellfire when they ask him about subsidy. undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by FixxNigeria23: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
ekineme:

No matter how you say it, Peter Obi remains a normal Nigerian Politician and nothing more,

Every gibrish he is dishing out there is no even 1% of what other politicians are telling Nigeria

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by FixxNigeria23: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Wonderful!

Yes, I followed up and he didn't answer the question raised,

Peter Obi is talking out of line

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by Bobloco: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
FixxNigeria23:

Yes, I followed up and he didn't answer the question raised,

Peter Obi is talking out of line

Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
FixxNigeria23:

PeterObiOnTwitter
Obi said tinubu floating the naira without tackling forex balance is not right and that's the truth

We are all listing too so please stop spread lies

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by clearcrystal: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Wonderful!

Just like Tinubu carry arm chair sidon inside your head

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by Bobloco: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
clearcrystal:

Just like Tinubu carry arm chair sidon inside your head

Tinubu is president, his actions and inactions affects me one way or the other. Example is the thoughtless subsidy removal with no accompanied plan to cushion it's effects on Nigerians

While Peter obi is a private citizen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by yarimo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Peter obi defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by clearcrystal: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Make una help us give Peter Obi Minister of information abeg, he too dey talk angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by clearcrystal: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Tinubu is president, his actions and inactions affects me one way or the other. Example is the thoughtless subsidy removal with no accompanied plan to cushion it's effects on Nigerians

Just calm down, subsidy removal is for our own good.
Just give this man 6 months, you will be impressed with his stellar performance. I'm sure you will vote for him in 2027

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by FixxNigeria23: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Simple question, what could you have done better than Present government, and the dull brain is there shouting corruption in America and UK,

Are you sure this man is mentally and physically ok at all

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by CannibalTorment: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Peter girigory Obi is god of Igbos is a miracle worker

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by FixxNigeria23: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
stigman:

You are a bastard, something that is still on now, you just rushed to create nonsense for your family, fool, don't you guys ever get tired, how do you sleep at night

I sleep very well always, Peter Obi I hearing his Voice right now, is no different from any Nigeria politicians.

He even said Nigerians will still suffer had it been he won

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by Hoelujohn: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
FixxNigeria23:

PeterObiOnTwitter
Let me help you a bit.

You can’t tell people to endure hardship and be living a rockstar life and buying foreign cars at exorbitant prices. —Peter Obi

You cannot float the Naira when you have not moved the country's economy from consumption to production. You cannot float what you don’t have.” —Peter Obi on floating exchange rates.

In one month I would have set up a powerful economic team full of competent Nigerians to tackle the economic woes"- Peter Obi

The young people have been the greatest loser in this enterprise called today’s Nigeria. I bought my first, second, and third cars as a university student. —Peter Obi
Obi is coming 💯

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by Hoelujohn: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
ekineme:

Jagaban even came to learn from the grandmaster himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by stigman(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
FixxNigeria23:

I sleep very well always, Peter Obi I hearing his Voice right now, is no different from any Nigeria politicians.

He even said Nigerians will still suffer had it been he won

Fu ck off, church rat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by Bobloco: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
FixxNigeria23:

Simple question, what could you have done better than Present government, and the dull brain is there shouting corruption in America and UK,

Are you sure this man is mentally and physically ok at all

You are actually the one not mentally and physically ok at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by MarketDispatch: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
FixxNigeria23:
Stter

You want him to give expo?
Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by Made2Last: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
O ga ju
Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by SpatialKing(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hahaha

You guys want expo
You want to steal his ideas and implement
Exam malpractice is not allowed
Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by Lovelive: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Focus on your Agbado president, the selected president of Inec and leave PO alone.

Before the end of this year 2023, it will surely clear on your eyes.

PO ' s presidency is loading...
FixxNigeria23:

PeterObiOnTwitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by sunboy(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2023
mrvitalis:

Obi said tinubu floating the naira without tackling forex balance is not right and that's the truth

I disagree sir! Either you or Obi don’t understand what it take to balance trade of a country’s economy. It won’t happen overnight.

Forex will not and cannot be balanced overnight or within a few weeks, it will take years of investments and public education and entrepreneurial empowerment to build that up… we can’t reply solely on oil and gas. That being said, floating can be done now while work is being done to improve our trade balance. Again, You cannot balance your trade overnight! We can’t start exporting or producing stuff overnight! If Obi has better ways to handle it then he should break it down… he claims to be patriotic anyways.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by REDshouse(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2023
mrvitalis:

floating of naira is the strategy Tinubu is using to balance Forex....

Do u expect Tinubu to declare war on bureau d change abokis ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by RuggedBiafran: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Shut it Abeg

I hate kids analysis, based on shallow reasoning. I won't say more
angry.

sunboy:

I disagree sir! Either you or Obi don’t understand what it take to balance trade of a country’s economy. It won’t happen overnight.

That being said, forex will not and cannot be balanced overnight or within a few weeks, it will take years of investments and public education and entrepreneurial empowerment to build that up… we can’t reply solely on oil and gas. That being said, floating can be done now while work is being done to improve our trade balance. You can balance your trade overnight! We can’t start exporting or producing stuff overnight! If Obi has better ways to handle it then he should break it down… he claims to be patriotic anyways.
Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by RuggedBiafran: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2023
Did Abacha strangulate aboki, when he pegged the exchange rates? Stop talking as if you are talking with kids on this forum.

TINUBUs economic blue print was based on flawed principles and useless Propaganda. Now that Buhari ruled for 8yrs, why can't you blame him for the rot in the Nation? Will you still call PDP?

You guys have already failed woefully..spits

REDshouse:
floating of naira is the strategy Tinubu is using to balance Forex....

Do u expect Tinubu to declare war on bureau d change abokis ...

Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by RuggedBiafran: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2023
A program is still on..but you left the program to come and disgrace yasef here. You don't have shame at all. You people are a pathetically and failed species. This shows how hateful,fearful and uncomfortable with public acceptance of Peter Obi.

Even Tinubu was listening to him.. grin

I pity your reasoning..it's disgusting

FixxNigeria23:

PeterObiOnTwitter
Re: PeterObiOnParallelFact: Peter Obi Is Really Not For Nigeria. by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Peter giringory Obi is a VERY DULL man.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu US Lawyers Approached 3 Appeal Courts Today & Failed -David Hundeyin / GEJ's Former Adviser, Reno Omokri, Answers A Fan's Question About Onitsha / Appeal Court Voids Ngige's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.