Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k (1100 Views)

Buy Exotic Imported Doors From Germany, Isreal Turkey Call 08182482552 4info / Quality Imported Doors And Tiles Available / Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Smartworkfx2: 1:03am On Jul 30, 2023
Owner is relocating and want to dispose doors at his building site.

Foreign doors for sale
Still brand new

Price is 35k each
(Far below market value)

Call 0916-353-3266.
WhatsApp 0703-0000-416

Location is egbeda area of Lagos.
Near sweet sensation eatery

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by rtdCivilservant: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2023
What about the building, is he relocating with the building? I am interested in buying the building, and not the doors.

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Smartworkfx2: 1:53am On Jul 30, 2023
He is not selling the building sir.

We have various properties for sale in different locations in Lagos. That is our major business and core competence. Which locations do you prefer and how much is your budget. Please DM for more details. 0703-0000-416 or call 0916-353-3266. Thank you
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Major7: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
What about the building, is he relocating with the building? I am interested in buying the building, and not the doors.

He's relocating and want to dispose doors but not the building , Be logically careful abeg. I come in peace
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by LordofNaija: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Are you sure those are not stolen dors from building site?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by WildChild00(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Major7:

He's relocating and want to dispose doors but not the building , Be logically careful abeg. I come in peace

He is a scammer,he scammed me of 20k some years ago.
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Major7: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
WildChild00:

Can you imagine lipsrsealed,how can someone hide in a corner under his/her roof and be defrauding people of their hard earn money? That's like inviting the wrath of God upon themselves,ill gotten wealth. God will judge him and avenge you sis 🙏
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Smartworkfx2: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
WildChild00:

Who are you. And what is this nonsense on my post. When did l scam you. Have you bought any product from me before. Stop all this nonsense. I advertised items belonging to my client and you come here to tell pathetic lies. Are you normal at all
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Smartworkfx2: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
LordofNaija:
Are you sure those are not stolen dors from building site?

So many kids on nairaland.
Indomie generation
It's really weird how myopic your mindset can be. Really weird
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Smartworkfx2: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Major7:

Really. Can you listen to yourself. Pray to God not to be in distress and you need to raise funds for something important like travel ticket or house rent. Look around your area, l am sure you can see many uncompleted building projects around. They are owned by people like you and not for sale.

Will you force someone to sell his uncompleted building. That's his choice and they hope to complete it one day when they make money abroad. If you need a property to buy go on propertypro or jiji and make a simple search of what you want in line with your budget. Receive wisdom in Jesus name(amen).
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by WildChild00(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Smartworkfx2:

Who are you. And what is this nonsense on my post. When did l scam you. Have you bought any product from me before. Stop all this nonsense. I advertised items belonging to my client and you come here to tell pathetic lies. Are you normal at all

If you can recall back in the days, you told me you can do backlinks and seo on my site with your alternate handle and I sent 20k to a zenith bank account you presented, which is of a lady, and you confirmed receiving the funds, and you quickly stopped using that nairaland handle, and switched to this one, I was able to use ur phone number we used to chat via WhatsApp to track this your current handle using Google.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by WildChild00(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Smartworkfx2 not you, I am very sorry, please forgive me, it's the other guy up

rtdCivilservant this guy
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Smartworkfx2: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
WildChild00:
Smartworkfx2 not you, I am very sorry, please forgive me, it's the other guy up

rtdCivilservant this guy

Next time always verify and confirm before making such damaging claims. It so sad and painful because l didn't come on nairaland early today to reply your post immediately. You should have made the comment under the "rtdcivilservant". Apology accepted

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Major7: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2023
Smartworkfx2:

Really. Can you listen to yourself. Pray to God not to be in distress and you need to raise funds for something important like travel ticket or house rent. Look around your area, l am sure you can see many uncompleted building projects around. They are owned by people like you and not for sale.

Will you force someone to sell his uncompleted building. That's his choice and they hope to complete it one day when they make money abroad. If you need a property to buy go on propertypro or jiji and make a simple search of what you want in line with your budget. Receive wisdom in Jesus name(amen).

To whom wisdom is given,sense is required and I'm not lacking that. Someone already said you once scammed her of 20k,repent for God's judgement will come swiftly upon evil doers.
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Major7: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:

If you can recall back in the days, you told me you can do backlinks and seo on my site with your alternate handle and I sent 20k to a zenith bank account you presented, which is of a lady, and you confirmed receiving the funds, and you quickly stopped using that nairaland handle, and switched to this one, I was able to use ur phone number we used to chat via WhatsApp to track this your current handle using Google.

God will keep exposing people like him,if he refuse to repent,God's judgement will come swiftly upon him. Thanks for the viral info sad
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Major7: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:

God will keep exposing people like him,if he refuse to repent,God's judgement will come swiftly upon him. Thanks for the vital info sad
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Major7: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2023
Smartworkfx2:

Oh,I just followed up the thread to realize she mixed it all up embarassed. My deepest apologies as well ❤️‍🩹🙏
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by rtdCivilservant: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2023
Smartworkfx2:

Next time always verify and confirm before making such damaging claims. It so sad and painful because l didn't come on nairaland early today to reply your post immediately. You should have made the comment under the "rtdcivilservant". Apology accepted
U wasted ur time replying him, even me that he claimed he wanted to refer to, I don't even know him, he is just a bloody criminal, cos I have never transacted anything with anyone on nairaland before.
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by rtdCivilservant: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:

FOOL, feeling like a detective.
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by rtdCivilservant: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:

See how u de disgrace ursef. They scammed u cos u are equally a scammer. Only greedy fools get scammed online. I love whoever scammed u.
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by WildChild00(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

FOOL, feeling like a detective.

You think changing your handle can save you? You are a criminal
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by rtdCivilservant: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:

You think changing your handle can save you? You are a criminal
Ur father is the criminal. Only a scammer will use a female picture as his dp. If u are man enough, let us meet, and I will teach u a lesson u will never forget in ur life, u will learn not to accuse people falsely. Bastard.
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by WildChild00(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

U wasted ur time replying him, even me that he claimed he wanted to refer to, I don't even know him, he is just a bloody criminal, cos I have never transacted anything with anyone on nairaland before.

Ok
Lol I have even your pictures, you always frequent on the web threads in nairaland with your alternate handle, once anyone advertise about looking for someone to help design a page you quickly reply that you can do the work, and ask the person to contact you on WhatsApp, and you would use dash to separate your phone number

Example 0-8-0-7-1-4-8-0-9-8-7 the reason you do this is for people you might want to scam not to google it, to see your ur past scamming activities.
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by WildChild00(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Ur father is the criminal. Only a scammer will use a female picture as his dp. If u are man enough, let us meet, and I will teach u a lesson u will never forget in ur life, u will learn not to accuse people falsely. Bastard.

I know were you live, low life criminal scamming innocent people here on nairaland
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by WildChild00(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Scammer wants to buy building grin grin

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by rtdCivilservant: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:

Scammer wants to buy building grin grin
Ur useless father and promiscuous and adulterous murder fuccking mother are scammers.
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Smartworkfx2: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Na wa o.

Una don use argument derail this thread. Na doors l post to sell o.

She has apologised to me and it's fine.
we have moved on. people pay into our account and we send items to them even without seeing us. That's the beauty of nairaland.

Mr rtdcivilservant please refund her 20k if the allegations are true. Find a way to settle this conflict.

Now you are saying she is a man again.

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Smartworkfx2: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Ok. Noted
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by Smartworkfx2: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Major7:

Oh,I just followed up the thread to realize she mixed it all up embarassed. My deepest apologies as well ❤️‍🩹🙏

Apology accepted. Please always verify before you reply to comments on nairaland. this is the most popular forum in Africa. Apology accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by rtdCivilservant: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:

I know were you live, low life criminal scamming innocent people here on nairaland
FOOL, u know where the person who scammed u live and has refused to act? See how IDIOTIC and cowardly u sound...I dare u, if ur father is not a bastard, let's meet so that I will put u in jail that no vagabond from ur miserable family will be able to get u out, or don't u want to get ur money back? At least 20k this time will be like 20 million to u. OK, let me help u, come with police and let's fix a place to meet. FOOL
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by rtdCivilservant: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:

Ok
Lol I have even your pictures, you always frequent on the web threads in nairaland with your alternate handle, once anyone advertise about looking for someone to help design a page you quickly reply that you can do the work, and ask the person to contact you on WhatsApp, and you would use dash to separate your phone number

Example 0-8-0-7-1-4-8-0-9-8-7 the reason you do this is for people you might want to scam not to google it, to see your ur past scamming activities.
Imbe-cile talking, u have my pics and even know my number and have refused to arrest me? Post my picture online for the world to see, or u don't wish to disgrace the person who scammed u? It is now clear that u are a lunatic, seeking for attention. Like I said, if u are man enough, let us fix a place(of ur choice) to meet. Failure to do that makes u, ur miserable father and mother Bastards.
Re: DISTRESS SALE: Imported Doors At An Affordable Rate: Now 35k by rtdCivilservant: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Smartworkfx2:
Na wa o.

Una don use argument derail this thread. Na doors l post to sell o.

She has apologised to me and it's fine.
we have moved on. people pay into our account and we send items to them even without seeing us. That's the beauty of nairaland.

Mr rtdcivilservant please refund her 20k if the allegations are true. Find a way to settle this conflict.

Now you are saying she is a man again.
Just seeing this post. This is how we get ourselves into trouble, so for the fact that an idiot says a thing, makes it true? I am so dissapointed in u, we shouldn't allow ourselves to be vehicles for criminals to propagate their lies and dubious deals. If u care to know, go through the criminals past quotes, as far as 2020, u will see that then he posed and posted as a guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbonge Properties In Ogba, Adeniyi Jones & Omole Estate! / 670sqm Land At Thomas Animashaun Aguda Surulere, Lagos. N18m Asking / 25 Acres Of Land For Sale@oke-gelu(ibeju-lekki) Each Plot/n750k While Acre/n3.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.