Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia (47272 Views)

Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo / Rasheedat Ajibade Helps Atletico Madrid Win Spanish Women’s Super Cup / Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by WorldRichest: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
A proper Yoruba girl, Muslim name, but lover of Jesus, just like me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by WorldRichest: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Xscape1993:
Correct 💯 girl.... God bless your generations...hope the other people in that pretensive religion will not crucify her just like they crucified Davido and Oshoala for no reason.

Pretensive religion kee you there

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by excel101(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
I beg let's be careful so that those that are entitled to 7 virgins at the other side of the divide not to come after us....I know call name o.

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Babayomi30: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Shey no be that Hijab baller be that ni ?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the way we practice our own type of religion dey always confuse others....

Na Joker's dey take the Muric guy serious I Neva see people invite him for all diz Islamic lecture sef cos people no rate him dem see him as joke....

Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew and not a Christian. Won't take this girl serious. Hope you know even if she is Igbo.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by mercysamuelson(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth

Dem don start, after all this talk you nor go smell final :-

See little god dey talk. Even if dem no smell final, wetin dem achieve for the little period wey dem take dey the world cup na something to be proud of.
Try chanel your hatred and energy to find something better doing for yourself rather than hating on the those who don make am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Expanse2020(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Racoon:
Good girl! Jesus girl. This celebration has more decorum than Oshiola's own.
You can compare Gold with bronze...they are far from each other grin grin
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by akinriches: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Legendneverdies:
[The Truth and Life.
quote author=BigDawsNet post=124754343]Jesus is the way

Jesus is the way, the truth & life.

3 Likes

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by gaskiyamagana: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source
Why not copy direct from her page?
Hipocrite post.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by gaskiyamagana: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
WorldRichest:
A proper Yoruba girl, Muslim name, but lover of Jesus, just like me
Whoever ever engaged in religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be among the losers hereafter.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Desusi: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source
You're great for this! Indeed Jesus made the different in man's life. May you continue to be great and surprise your generation. As long as you continue to give the glory to whom its due,you will remained the head.Of a truth,Jesus says without me ye can do nothing. Congratulations my dear.keep it up.This is just the beginning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Guyman01: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
teeytimi:
Never knew she is a Christian,
Real Muslims also rever Jesus and even rever his mother Mary more than many Christians
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alliswell248:

You have a conscience.... killing someone is a sin.
Fornication....adultery...is sin.
Stealing is sin. Lying is sin....etc

The Bible remains Gods standard, not what the West or Russia thinks.

God in His mercies has revealed heaven to some people and they have documented how beautiful the place is.

Some people including my humble self has seen hell fire because God choose to reveal such to us.

Jesus loves you
what evidence do you have to back it up that the Bible is God standard ? Because many other religions believe their book is Gods standard as well .

Many people have spoken about what they saw in hell or heaven but their account is never the same which means that their vision is the outcome of hallucinations hence the incoherence in their accounts.

Religion is a a political tool of domination,wake up from your slumber .
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Ademascot: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jesus the ruler
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Alliswell248: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
what evidence do you have to back it up that the Bible is God standard ? Because many other religions believe their book is Gods standard as well .

Many people have spoken about what they saw in hell or heaven but their account is never the same which means that their vision is the outcome of hallucinations hence the incoherence in their accounts.

Religion is a a political tool of domination,wake up from your slumber .

Ok....read John chapter 1 to 21....
Tell Jesus to reveal himself to you if he is actually the savoir.

All the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Princecdan9(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hey guys I have a great opportunity for us all to take advantage of.
Ok do you have any of these crypto exchanges? Binance, metamask, trustwallet or kucoin, where you are registered and verified with them?
If you do great, so here is it.
Ape is giving out free $2000 in airdrops. The airdrops will be withdrawn by August 20. Now like am doing, if you refer 5 people, additional $2,000 will be added to you, making it $4,000.
So guys, stop sleeping, wake up, make money to change your lives towards this Christmas season.
Airdrops is one of the biggest ways big guys make money in crypto and here comes the opportunity.
Due to the rules and guildlines of this great platform won't drop the link directly, so here is my Whatsapp line +233202047477 add me and write me so I can guild you to receiving your $2000 free ape worth of airdrop using your ERC 20. It's REAL 🤑🤑🤑 am currently in Ghana so add the +233 to be able to reach me on WhatsApp.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by 3seriez(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
excel101:
I beg let's be careful so that those that are entitled to 7 virgins at the other side of the divide not to come after us....I know call name o.

You that are not entitled to 7 virgins, and carry religion for head. Hope you are much better than Dangote , otedola etc in this 9ja.
When it comes to religion, alot of you just love to vomit rubbish and sound very stupid.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by malvisguy212: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
savior of the world from what ?
the wages of sin is death (spiritual death) but the gift (Jesus) of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alliswell248:

Ok....read John chapter 1 to 21....
Tell Jesus to reveal himself to you if he is actually the savoir.

All the best.
you’re funny with your anecdotes ,do you know that there’s a verse in the Quran that said Hod sent angle Gabriel to deliver the Quran directly to Muhammad and also the Isese believe that God sent Oduduwa to this world and gave them their Ifa corpus ? Are we going to say they’re all correct because it’s written in their respective books?

Instead of saying Jesus you should reveal himself to me ,I can tell you that you open your eyes to the deceit of religion cos you’ve not answer my questions that what will he save humanity from when we have people that want to save humanity by exploring space to find other homes for humans in case earth becomes unlivable.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Sirbruno3000(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eternal condemnation.
HydraFeeds:
savior of the world from what ?

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Eternal condemnation.
how will the world suffer eternal condemnation?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
malvisguy212:
the wages of sin is death (spiritual death) but the gift (Jesus) of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord.
what is spiritual death and whats eternal life ? Why should a person accept that the eternal life promised by one Jesus is surreal because many other religion have their own beliefs and promise of eternal life ?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by wunmi590(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2023

This lady is virtually thr only African footballer that really believe in God...

The other footballers who doesn't joke with God are Brazilians
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Sirbruno3000(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Its a long story...
HydraFeeds:
how will the world suffer eternal condemnation?
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Its a long story...
a long story is better than no story at all except it’s a scam .
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Sleekfingers: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=Fullfledged post=124756599][/quote]

So Jesus na God abi? A bloody mortal like me.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by malvisguy212: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
what is spiritual death and whats eternal life ? Why should a person accept that the eternal life promised by one Jesus is surreal because many other religion have their own beliefs and promise of eternal life ?
Religion is ritual without righteousness. many religion practices are ritual , and when you perform a ritual, is an attempt to please God.

but Christianity is the other way round, is God himself reconcile himself with humanity, a father and son relationship. after all we are not the one that ate the forbidden fruit, so God himself had to create a way to reconcile us. this perfectly make sense .

1 Like

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Lilimax(f): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
teeytimi:
Never knew she is a Christian,
Even Asisat Oshoala is a Christian. She was born a Muslim but has converted to Christian. She is very close to One Nigeria lady Pastor in the UUK that owns a white garment church. She attends her white garment church over there in the UK.
#fact
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Patient. I will soon download
HydraFeeds:
a long story is better than no story at all except it’s a scam .
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by HydraFeeds(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
malvisguy212:
Religion is ritual without righteousness. many religion practices are ritual , and when you perform a ritual, is an attempt to please God.

but Christianity is the other way round, is God himself reconcile himself with humanity, a father and son relationship. after all we are not the one that ate the forbidden fruit, so God himself had to create a way to reconcile us. this perfectly make sense .
an Omniscient God create a forbidden fruit in a garden where he put people that has freewill even though no matter their choice ,he’s omniscient and he knows the end from the beginning.

I believe the Bible says that “our righteousness is like a dirty torn cloth”?

Also ,as you claim righteousness in your religion so is the way other religions claim righteousness or holiness do you know that in Buddhism ,they can deny themselves earthly cravings like food ,sex etc just to be holy ? So is other religions even the traditional religions that are adherent to Orunmila .

Every other religions claim their religions is the way to connect with God !
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
She's confused. Jesus has NEVER won a single football match in the history of football.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022 / Jude Ighalo Goes Shirtless, Show Off His New Mansion Exterior / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.