Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Crucified (133 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Jesus Didn't Die: He Wasn't Even Crucified On The Cross / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Crucified by SlaveforChrist: 5:11am On Jul 30, 2023
If I were to ask the question how many of us know Christ loves us?
No matter what sin or sickness you are going through he loves you and died for you.

God is just, for our sins we deserved death, but because of his love jesus took that position and died for our sins a debt he did not owe and one we could not pay. He took with him all our sin, sickness and diseases and made us righteous.

Don't let the evil one deceive you or tell you you are too sinful, no matter what sin you are a slave to jesus delivered you from it and you will be free the moment you believe you are free "For whom the son sets free who is free indeed".

You shouldn't suffer or be a slave to something he has delivered us from through his death. "on that cross he took away all our sins and all our illnesses" and left them there"..

And with this simple prayer "Jesus, God help me I believe" and believe his words are true and everything else is a lie.

* If God said you are free from sin you are free from it. You can stop it and overcome.
*If he also said you are free from illness you are free from it. You are well indeed.
"For he was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities and upon him was the chastisement for our peace by his stripes we are healed".

Don't let the evil one decieve you, don't let him make you feel you are too sinful or unworthy of his love for him to save you. "No word from God ever fails" so if God said "I know the thoughts I have towards you, thoughts of good and not of evil to bring you to an expected end" if he also said "Never would I leave you nor forsake you" don't give room for doubt he still and would ever love you.

Don't be decieved, God doesn't afflict, or place any illness on a person no witch or wizard or demon or angel or human is bigger or stronger than God or can keep you from the love he has for you. " God forbid ".
God's words are eternal and they don't go back to him without accomplishing what they were spoken for. But you need to believe it, believe that his words and only his words are true regardless of what your mortal eyes perceive. That's his universal law faith, "for if we were saved through our simple faith in Jesus how much more would he give us all things if we believe in him".

Pray with me just this simple prayer with faith - " Jesus I believe you died for my sins, by your stripes i am healed. I am free by your blood.I can't do this by myself, God help me". Amen

Cc lalasticlala
Seun
nlfpmod
OAM4J
Mynd44
Re: Christ Crucified by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On Jul 30, 2023
SlaveforChrist:
If I were to ask the question how many of us know Christ loves us?
No matter what sin or sickness you are going through he loves you and died for you.

God is just, for our sins we deserved death, but because of his love jesus took that position and died for our sins a debt he did not owe and one we could not pay. He took with him all our sin, sickness and diseases and made us righteous.

Don't let the evil one deceive you or tell you you are too sinful, no matter what sin you are a slave to jesus delivered you from it and you will be free the moment you believe you are free "For whom the son sets free who is free indeed".

You shouldn't suffer or be a slave to something he has delivered us from through his death. "on that cross he took away all our sins and all our illnesses" and left them there"..

And with this simple prayer "Jesus, God help me I believe" and believe his words are true and everything else is a lie.

* If God said you are free from sin you are free from it. You can stop it and overcome.
*If he also said you are free from illness you are free from it. You are well indeed.
"For he was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities and upon him was the chastisement for our peace by his stripes we are healed".

Don't let the evil one decieve you, don't let him make you feel you are too sinful or unworthy of his love for him to save you. "No word from God ever fails" so if God said "I know the thoughts I have towards you, thoughts of good and not of evil to bring you to an expected end" if he also said "Never would I leave you nor forsake you" don't give room for doubt he still and would ever love you.

Don't be decieved, God doesn't afflict, or place any illness on a person no witch or wizard or demon or angel or human is bigger or stronger than God or can keep you from the love he has for you. " God forbid ".
God's words are eternal and they don't go back to him without accomplishing what they were spoken for. But you need to believe it, believe that his words and only his words are true regardless of what your mortal eyes perceive. That's his universal law faith, "for if we were saved through our simple faith in Jesus how much more would he give us all things if we believe in him".

Pray with me just this simple prayer with faith - " Jesus I believe you died for my sins, by your stripes i am healed. I am free by your blood.I can't do this by myself, God help me". Amen
Jesus Christ said instead that those who He loves are those who obey His teachings and commandments as the Father wants - John 15 vs 9 - 11 & John 13 vs 1. He said those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 23 . Surely you can see how going around telling people they are assured of God's love is in fact against God. undecided
Re: Christ Crucified by SlaveforChrist: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Christ Crucified by SlaveforChrist: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Christ Crucified by SlaveforChrist: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2023

(1) (Reply)

War Against Mental Faculty And Capacity / Lagos State 1st Lady Says Lift Accident That Killed Doctor Was Spiritual Attack / The Temptation Of Jesus: Finding Strength To Overcome Daily Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.