Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ (198 Views)

As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ by Prismprecious(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2023
I've seen people call Christianity a scam. They were probably told that after accepting Christ, their problems will evaporate.

I sometimes wish that was the case. Who no like soft life? But, that's not true. Christianity is much more than a problem evaporating mirage.

Jesus, when he was on earth, had lots of problems. Eventually, he was killed by the very people he came to save.

Paul, oh, look at his words in 2 Corinthians 11:24-28 : "Five different times the Jewish leaders gave me thirty-nine lashes. Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked"…

I could go on and on with examples of believers who suffered greatly in the bible.

What then do you stand to gain as a Christain?
When you accept Jesus, you're reconciled with the Father and no longer condemned- John 3:16

You also have peace and hope.

In your troubles and trials, you can rejoice knowing you have a friend with you. You have faith in God's word and unlike unbelievers who guess what may happen, you are assured of Victory in your troubles.

What is your guarantee? God does not lie, and he has never lost a battle. To know God is to know peace ✌️

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”-John 16:33

Need a friend that sticks closer than a brother?

Then get on your knees and welcome the Lordship Jesus into your heart. Confess him and accept him as a friend and personal saviour cool, and that's it!

Welcome to the Peace and Victory Club smiley.

1 Like

Re: Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ by davvyRanking: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2023
smileyProud to be a member of the peace and victory club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ by Hhansome(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
We are not ready for this conversation! Let's continue to fool ourselves for now!
Re: Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ by Righthussle: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2023
So what is the essence of accepting Christ ?

1 Like

Re: Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ by Truthday: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle ...

Do not think that I have come to bring peace on the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword

Luke 19:27
“But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me

1 Like

Re: Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ by Veecruz: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Righthussle:
If you are not hungry, and thirsty you don't bother about eating and drinking, so also should you not bother about Christ
Re: Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ by Bluezy13(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2023
True.

I mean how will your problems disappear when you have traded reasoning with illusion
Re: Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ by Prismprecious(f): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Salvation, first of all.

Then peace and Victory and in a world of uncertainties.

Righthussle:
Re: Myth: Your Problems Won't Automatically Disappear When You Accept Christ by Righthussle: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Prismprecious:
Salvation, first of all.

Then peace and Victory and in a world of uncertainties.

Salvation from what or who?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forgiving A Deceased Person, Does It Count? / MFM 70 Days Fasting And Praying Thread / Ghanian Tiktoker Murders His London Based Reurtnee Boss Over Luxury Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.