Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri (44667 Views)

No Warning Before Next Strike, Labour Tells FG / Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri / New Minimum Wage: Labour tells workers to prepare for strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by tofepass: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Stock home with food and medicine. With which money?

Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Evii: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Labour should stop all these tension, they're trying to be relevant and want to use BAT as their cash out but he's not sending them...labour na idiot

Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
make sure you wear those waist beads and the g string undies that I bought for you on your birthday o.
Those ones has expired I need to buy new set
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by tctrills: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
updatechange:
Rubbish as if 99% of workers in Nigeria are under NLC, what happens to the artisans, the traders that depends on their daily sales, the driver and bus conductors, the djs and club owners…??
Omo, as for me o mk dem go strike for their house with their family. Rubbish. !
Where do they expect us to get the money to stock food and drugs at home??
Foolish people they just want to sabotage and create more hardship for Nigerians, God will punish all of them.
So what solution do you suggest?
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Blackdisciple(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hmmm omoh my colleague at work his wife just put to birth this is the fifth child but he don't want to announce in the office, if as a single Gee I dey complain wetin em go talk..
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Dybala11(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Didi2d:
If government increase salary, market woman go increase the price of their goods.

I think government and the labour should look into price control.

The government should also allow our refinery work

They should also give us stable power supply
Your last two statements look like abracadabra to our past leaders till date. I remembered that legendary statement that "we will make electricity stable within 6 months", their 6 months never reach. Like APC like PDP, àwon olè gbogbo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Dybala11(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bornboy4:
Why do you want to impose more suffering on the average Nigerians?

Removal of fuel subsidy is not a do or die affair. Labour must consider other options open to it.

Nationwide strike is not the answer please. grin grin
But they tried to use dialogue and the government took them on a fool's ride na. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Austineva(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
No problem, we will do that on monday which
is tomorrow.

Enough is Enough
from Monday 31st -14th is sit at home if you are in South East part of Biafra
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by omoluka: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Obidient will be happy with this news grin

Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by unclejb2(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
National sit at home loading
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Dybala11(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Abudu2000:
To think of that some nigerians would rather die in suffering than protest against a tyrannic government is really laughable sha. Some fools will rather buy fuel to oppress their neighbors than to speak out like niger republic are doing. And na them no even get shi shi for account.

Anyways whatever, i ve got a couple millions in my aza waiting to be spent and i never supported tinubu so whoever wants to die should die already. Nonsense
Hope you know that your millions doesn't keep you safe in this current Nigeria??
Sha dey pray for God's protection and calm down with the boasting, there a lots of people with more in their bank accounts compared to you.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by millionboi2: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
We shall see. If the court rule against Tinubu at the tribunal, I hope you will also understand when tinubu choose not to step down and respect the tribunal judgement.
lol....he go smell pepe red pepper
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by okechuks22: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
With which money u toothless bull dogs
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by okechuks22: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Strikes that would be canceled a night to the date. Fools.
nobi small fools oooo
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Dybala11(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Those ones has expired I need to buy new set
Abeg you guys should carry your erépá to Instagram o.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Gentew(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
NLC fighting for their pockets and that of government workers.......

Who will fight for me that I'm not a civil servant!!!

I dare anyone of them to stop me from going about doing my business on that day, I'm waiting.....

Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Dybala11(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
tctrills:

So what solution do you suggest?
His answer is obvious na, that the labour union should do nothing. They should rather fold their hands and maintain the status quo.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Danidinho4: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Way to go!
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Foolish labour angryidiots
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by tctrills: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

His answer is obvious na, that the labour union should do nothing. They should rather fold their hands and maintain the status quo.
He is confused but I really don't blame him. We all are confused in a way. We don't have a clear solution to the Nigerian problem.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Dybala11(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Gentew:
NLC fighting for their pockets and that of government workers.......

Who will fight for me that I'm not a civil servant!!!

I dare anyone of them to stop me from going about doing my business on that day, I'm waiting.....
I'm very sure that you've fought for yourself by increasing the price or cost of your goods/service you're rendering. Let the organised labour also fight for their pockets with the proposed strike if they wish.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Abeg you guys should carry your erépá to Instagram o.
se e n jealous ni?
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Tzar(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jokers! A politically biased labor union has become useless. There is no more moral ground for all Nigerians regardless of political affiliation to follow a biased NLC!

Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Menclothing: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
He no go better for una after una collect salary everywhere want will be gain of a business man that don’t earn salary. Because u Dey collect salary

Where will an average Nigerian see money store food

You fighting for ur personal pocket not us u don’t mKe up to 25 percent of total population
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
NLC will make millions lost their lives....
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by ChykeSucre23: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Story!!! Yeye talk.
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Dybala11(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
se e n jealous ni?
Jealous ke, when we want to shut down Nigeria cos of the situation of things??
Abeg, I'm busy doing whatever I can to help Nigeria out of the mess she's in. Any citizen that fail to shut down Nigeria on Tuesday will get arrested, you and your new Nairaland boyfriend inclusive. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Dybala11(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
tctrills:

He is confused but I really don't blame him. We all are confused in a way. We don't have a clear solution to the Nigerian problem.
God help us all
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by AleAirHub(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Who is their target for deception? Nigerians lost interest in NLC as soon as Comrade Adams left as their president. Now, we have a weak leadership that can't even control a mosquito. It seems like everyone is just looking out for themselves! 😂
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

Abeg, I'm busy doing whatever I can to help Nigeria out of the mess she's in. Any citizen that fail to shut down Nigeria on Tuesday will get arrested, you and your new Nairaland boyfriend inclusive. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
arrest us don't ever try it we will lock ourselves down throughout that day
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Austineva:
from Monday 31st -14th is sit at home if you are in South East part of Biafra
Hope their will be feeding, coss you can't sit at home and eat grass...

Idt
Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dybala11:

she u get food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) / Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots.