Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Today Is Sunday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Sunday. (98 Views)

This Picture From 2013, Is Sunday Gboho's House? / Dear Yorubas - Where Is Sunday Igboho? / Today Is Remembrance Sunday (100th Anniversary Of The End Of World War 1). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Sunday. by Perfectbeing(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Today is Sunday.
Let me take this moment to preach.
“Moses raised another objection to GOD: “Master, please, I don't talk well. I've never been good with words, neither before nor after you spoke to me. I stutter and stammer.”
if you back track on Exodus Chapter 4: You will see all his objections .

God gave him Aaron to speak on his behalf (Leadership isn’t about eloquence else God would have chosen Aaron above Moses) .

Moses didn’t grow up in the midst of Israelites, by virtue of how he was raised,he was more an Egyptian than an Israelite (God still chose him)
Despite all he did in trying to save the Israelites they fought him and grumbled against his leadership (Moses didn’t need liberation from the shackles of the Egyptians ,he was raised by the King ,but turned against those who raised him to save his people)

With this background in mind.
Let me delve into what I am getting at :

What else does PBAT want in this life?
Money? Power? Respect?
He has it all!
What does he want then?

PBAT like Moses feels the pain of the shackles of under-development Nigeria is embroiled in . Despite its richness in Human and Mineral resources,we keep going round in circles , because of a lack of direction and leadership that was mostly selfish or bereft of ideas.

As Governor when the FG was pouring billions into the Atlantic to refill it ,he was offered shares in it to look away,instead he went all out to find a solution to the BarBeach problem,creating a Multibillion Dollar Estate out of something most people believed
was Mammy Water fighting back.

What am I saying?
Nigeria has long before now suffered from a lack of visionary leadership.

PBAT is that visionary and courageous leader ,who posses the right knowledge to set us free from the invisible shackles that hold us down as a Nation.

Trekking through the desert wasn’t easy on the Israelites ? (Removal of fuel subsidy isn’t easy on Nigerians)
Those who left Egypt didn’t make it to the promise land because they kept grumbling forgetting that only God raises leaders.

Let us for a Moment cast our minds back at the Elections. But for God ,could he have won?

What was left in the campaign of calumny that wasn’t flung at him ?
What was left in being betrayed by close associates that he didn’t witness?
What was left in religious weaponry,that wasn’t used to fight him?
What was left in turning the people against him (“cashless policy,fuel scarcity)?
People recording videos even asking their gods to kill him”

People wishing him death.. If the mortals that gathered to pray against him had the power of life and death in their hands ,they would have killed him a million times over.
He withstood ALL THE RIGORS of the campaign and calumny attached to emerge victorious, most of all HIT THE GROUND RUNNING.

You may not know it but PBAT and this presidency is God’s project ,like Moses he was raised for such a time as this.
God doesn’t call the qualified, as most Christians believe ,he QUALIFIES THE CALLED.

PBAT has been called,he has risen to the challenge, the least we can do is pray for him ,pray for Nigeria and pray for yourself.
May we not be one of those who will perish in the wilderness,may we see the promise land that God has raised the Nigerian Moses PBAT for.

As you go to church this morning,please ruminate on this thoughts and remind yourself not to be a clog in the wheel of God’s project, regardless of who you are or what you represent,minced meat is always made of ,ANYONE who rises against God’s project.

The walk out of the wilderness has begun , it may be tough, but we endure, not just for ourselves, but for our unborn children.

Have a good time in Church and say a word of prayer for our dear Nation Nigeria and our courageous President PBAT

May me all witness and experience the Nigeria of our Dreams.

Happy Sunday y'all
Re: Today Is Sunday. by Akinhaya: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2023
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday. by helinues: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday. by Curse777: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2023
cool

God bless you for this truthful piece

Let everyone search their soul and ask who best worked for Nigeria among the candidates of the last election

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ensure Open Door Policy, Chairman Aazik Group, Tells FG / No Official Notification Suspending Commissioners-nominees Screening — Niger Gov / Ensure Success Of Arise Agenda, A'ibom Premier Monarch Tasks Political Appointee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.