Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers (27023 Views)

What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital / Osubi/warri Airport Management Sacks 80 Percent Of It's Workers / Salary For Arik Air Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by 4labi1: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Jumia no fit increase salary ,even if the management team or HR team had a gun pointed to their head they won't never. Rather they look for how to remove your bonus. JUMIA board don't send

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by 9jabox(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kas
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by woleabayo(f): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
berger paints

3 Likes

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by lomprico(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
blackboythink:
Globacom

They have increased salaries 2 months back
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Etranshub(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria.... No country dey increase unless its a matter of life and death lol
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by favor914: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
jd3trice:
Biswal Limited undecided
Is it owned by Indians?
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Relevant123: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Fidelity Bank never increase Noncore salary grin grin
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Mayeldah(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nairaland Nigeria Ltd!

Oya make employees confirm if Seun Osewa has increased salaries

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by johnerry77: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nairaland
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by olamilarks(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bolt and Indrive no send your papa, if you like buy petrol ₦700\ltr.

3 Likes

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by mkoabiola: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Only jus about 10% companies increase salaries
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Private Schools are there to sap out your youthful strength
hahhahah
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by oluwarlaytunday(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
churchillsheddy:
First Bank Plc Non Core staff,yet they increased for the core staff.
Not only them oo, And if they protest now dem go Dey complain. One so called association will come out to say they should have reported to them first like they’re not in Nigeria
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by lsoul: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
mikkyword:
Bankers Warehouse!!!

grin evil people from top to bottom, yet that mumu Precious thinks his dad owns the place, he should watch his back. some employers are greedy and these things happens and nothing can be done about it in nigeria
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by bonnyhope: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
LtChisom:
I only got 22% increment to my own salary

You should be the happiest person right now

3 Likes

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Tommydare(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Don't lemme talk
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Bisimuyiwa(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
95% of private schools will not increase their workers salary despite the fact that they are going to increase school fees significantly, yet many of them will be quiet as if all is well.

3 Likes

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Karlifate: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
fxexperts:
Saipem the italian giants never increase oo.. Thier workers even went on strike to protest for them to increase, at the end na serious warning and treat the management gave to the workers oo. they warned them seriously never to try such nonsense again. They said they are not Tinubu that made inflation to be over the roof. and they should go and hold Tinubu accountable for their misfortune and they empathize with the workers. End of story.

Savage Saipem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's not certain that NIOCs will increase their workers' salaries, especially when there no recognizable increase in revenue.

Nigerian coys can still do that, considering many local factors.
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
favor914:
Is it owned by Indians?

Adebutu Adebisi.

Power Company.

1 Like

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by WritingService: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and cover letter including LinkedIn optimization.

Best part of my service is *I'll deliver the work before payment*

My service fee is affordable and cheap.
Looking forward to receiving your order 🫑

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Microwhy: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
jd3trice:
Biswal Limited undecided
Field or office..?
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Leggodeals(f): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nairaland has never paid me for any of my post in spite of the millions of job seekers I'm helping angry

Modified: But we move with our daily job updates at https:///184037139835240/
No payment before Job. Scammers keep off oo

1 Like

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Microwhy: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
favor914:
Is it owned by Indians?
Own by Baba ijebu son..
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by RexTramadol1: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Private schools.
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by johnwizey: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Multichoice
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by Bakerdav: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Finrel Nigeria limited
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by fxexperts: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Karlifate:

Savage Saipem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's not certain that NIOCs will increase their workers' salaries, especially when there no recognizable increase in revenue.

Nigerian coys can still do that, considering many local factors.
There has been increased in their revenue oo.. Considering all their earnings have been in dollars. Assuming they always earn let's say $1million monthly and they only pay their expatriates in dollars, which there have been no change in salary, but their Nigerian employees earn in Naira. Assuming they use to pay like Average employee N400K. Previously they had to exchange $1000 to pay their employee now that dollars is about N800 to a dollar they only have to exchange about $500 to pay up salaries and keep the remaining half for themselves, that is they the irony of the whole situation. In their memo thy said they empathized with the workers, but it is none of their business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by ojobek: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
construction company(Highway in particular)

2 Likes

Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by DKM123: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Globacom.

I know someone that has been on the same salary for over a decade. Terrible organisation..
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by 7upnigeria: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Niorte:
Hi there,

Times are hard....some companies are managing to just breathe...

They are trying hard to meet up with overhead cost aside employees' payment. If you are getting your salary on time ...please be grateful because times are hard for employers too. Some companies are already folding up.

Here is the good news.

You can learn high income skills and make decent income that will be more than the increment you look forward to.

You don't have to believe me, I am earning decent income from editing photos for people using one CRAZY AI PHOTO APP. You don't need to know Photoshop or corel draw.

Just press two or three buttons and your work is done.

Hardwork is good, smart work is better.

What app is that?
Re: Which Company Never Increase Salary For It's Workers by LtChisom: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
bonnyhope:

You should be the happiest person right now

How?
Earning salary can never make me happy until I start paying other people salary... am actually depressed am lagging behind at my age and still collecting salary...
Am working towards being in full control of my finance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2013 / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria / Bg Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.