Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) (691 Views)

Revival Hour Evening Sermons : The Mystery Of Names (Part 3) / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2023

Mindset is important in what you will accomplish and how far your thoughts may go.

I am the king

Value: 219

200: Lack of resolution.
19: Nothing.
10: Accomplishment, reason, future happiness.
9: Imperfections, pain, sorrow, murder attempt.

Versus

I am a king

Value: 107

100: Favors, honors, glory.
7: Purity of feelings, contemplation.

Any man who seeks to be the King allows very little growth for himself in a world full of kings. Envy and suppression of other's qualities and worth leads to one's own stagnation and death.

Sadly this is already in that man's destiny. Having a royal last name or even being elder doesn't mean it is your destiny to be king. Your given name at birth is your ruling mind set. Forcing oneself to be king will result in sadness of him being a poor worthless king.

Michael De France

Value: 220

20: Sadness, austerity.

Versus

John Washington This name has all the attributes of the anointed which means to have God's favor. Surely our name is our destiny. We live on a time when a warrior king is needed who also has a discipline mind for science and the occult

Value: 1943

1000: Ambition.
900: Valiant warrior, cross, decorations.
43: Religious ceremonies, discipleship.
40: Parties, feasts, pleasures.
3: Mysticism, platonic love, daydreams.

1 Like

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
They say kings are so plentiful in Nigeria that you can throw a nickel and hit 10 kings.
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kamala Devi Harris

Value: 1049

49: Nothing.

So V.P Harris has alot of ambition and she has compromised her moral principles to get to where she is today. Yet nothing good will come of it except for parties, feasts and celebration, a life of vanity. And V.P Harris will promote imperfect character, promote ideas that cause pain and sorrow and destroy the world.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Micheal Vaughn Robinson

Value: 1393

1390: Physical weakness, mental energy.
300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
90: Not very perceptive, error, affliction.

Someone who couldn't cut it as a man decides to be a woman. Yet He had alot of ambition even finishing graduate school at an IVY league University. Michael embraced Transgenderism which is a faith in many pagan cultures. Yet such a path is full of Ill perception, error in thinking and painful affliction. Yet despite Michael is still living in a mystical daydream in a cult with lots of friends.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
divine Nine

Value: 861

800: Empire, glory, exile.
60: Widowhood.
1: Passion, ambition, ardor

A cult empire that spreads itself internationally in quest for glory yet God exiled Esau before he was born. After abandoning his father's God death came soon on everything Esau touched. They are passionate about being Greeks that worship the gods of Egypt and serving only their ambitions.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2023
king of England

Value: 239

39: Nothing.
30: Weddings, celebrities.

King of England Edward falsely contested the Frankish throne because he mother Isbella was the grand daughter of King Charles VI of France. This sparked a 116 years of military conflict between England and its allies and France. The Edomites that controlled England sought to control France as it was the most powerful of the European kingdoms, who are the Benjamin tribe. The war was brought to conclusion when Joan the Arc a Hebrew woman rallied religious support for the hidden king of France, despite the English ruling major parts of France parts still were held by the Frankish King. Even though the English never set foot in France again English kings even king James obstenibly claimed the Frankish throne. This story remarkably demonstrates the excessive pride of Edom and why Hebrews loss Europe to whites. Often the serfs, which are the waves of white migrants from Central Asia and Russia, were used as strategic pawns and foot soldiers in these conflicts. This situation gave many of the whites military training, firm roots and eventually they gained the upper hand. Spiritually God gave the land to another people because our ancestors were so wicked. Yet nevertheless the wickedness has not ceased Edomites are still engaged in fighting over the Frankish throne.

Matthew 10 36 says a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Roosevelt de France

Value: 1244

44: Powers, pomp, honors.
4: Rashness, largesse, power.

My uncle who is my father's younger brother and second oldest son. He really wanted to be king but my father was king. My uncle had unresolvable issues with my father who refused to join Freemasonry because he said that they didn't follow the laws of God. Upon entering the Freemasonry men have to sodomized. So my uncle who had joined lodge 360 connived with the Scotts seeing he married an Anderson wife to ensure the crown falls into his wife's family. So they murdered my oldest brother Terry De France via food poisoning who was to be my father's heir, so that Michael the second son whom had married an Anderson wife too and they could get the crown. All except God was watching before they were born God had already chosen another as the heir. Surely your name is your destiny as my uncle's name shows his ambition to be king will be unresolvable with God.

Matthew 10 36 says a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Matthew 26:24

“The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.”

Those who willingly fight against God by going after His anointed, changing His incorruptible truth and destroying His creation shall be cast to the lowest parts of hell. It is one thing to be a sinner but to make war on God bears very serious consequences.
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by moin123: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
A garage door is an essential component of any home, providing security, convenience, and protection for your vehicles and belongings. However, a malfunctioning garage door can quickly disrupt your daily routine, and one of the most common issues homeowners face is broken garage door springs. In this article, we will delve into the causes of broken garage door springs, the risks they pose, and the solutions available to address this issue effectively.manually open a garage door
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by michael0093: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
The world of mobile gaming is vast and continuously evolving. Mobile gamers are always on the lookout for innovative tools and apps that can enhance their gaming experience. One such tool gaining popularity in the mobile gaming community isJ jSploit Mobile APKThis article will delve into the functionalities, features, and potential benefits of this application for Android gamers who want to explore the world of game modding.
https://official-jjsploit.com/jjsploit-mobile-apk/
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by michael0093: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
moin123:
A garage door is an essential component of any home, providing security, convenience, and protection for your vehicles and belongings. However, a malfunctioning garage door can quickly disrupt your daily routine, and one of the most common issues homeowners face is broken garage door springs. In this article, we will delve into the causes of broken garage door springs, the risks they pose, and the solutions available to address this issue effectively.manually open a garage door

https://webtwomax.com/
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by win10ac: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
As compare to windows 8 receives many positive reviews with correspondence to its user interface and similar other functionality that lacking in windows 8. https://windows10activatortxt.com/
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Matthew 23:13

“But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.”

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is a testimony truthful and honest. I don't even know my father's family all that well as we did not grow up in the same city. My half brother Michael and I have only meet a hand full of times and only briefly spoke. We are at least 15 yrs apart so we really were not age mates my half brother Michael and I. I attributed our lack of closeness to the wide age gap never to rivalry as I didn't know about the royal lineage while growing up because I was too young to understand. I only wanted to go outside and play with my other cousins who were my age whenever I visited my father's hometown. So you see it's never been a competition for me and the attacks against me by these evil relatives was entirely unprovoked. Apparently they have been spying through the door of my life and drawing envy from it.
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
The enemies of a king can vary depending on the specific circumstances and historical context. They can be individuals or groups that challenge the king's authority or power. Some common reasons for someone to become an enemy of a king include:

1. Rival claimants or pretenders to the throne, who believe they have a stronger right to rule.
2. Discontented nobles or aristocrats who may feel their own power or influence is threatened by the king's rule.
3. Revolting factions within the kingdom, such as rebellious regions or disgruntled subjects who are dissatisfied with the king's policies or governance.
4. External adversaries, such as neighboring kingdoms or foreign powers, who may seek to conquer or undermine the king's realm for their own gain.
5. Religious or ideological groups with conflicting beliefs who challenge the king's authority based on their own principles.

These are just a few examples, and the enemies of a king can evolve over time based on political, social, and historical factors.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
5. Religious or ideological groups with conflicting beliefs who challenge the king's authority based on their own principles.

Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUb0B-EhFg

The Alpha Kappa Alpha looks to legalize Temple Prostitution of India even Indians are involved in America with pushing this agenda. Even some Arabic Muslim women are involved as they seem to like being in harems.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
All narcissists are secretly homosexual.
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUb0B-EhFg

The Alpha Kappa Alpha looks to legalize Temple Prostitution of India even Indians are involved in America with pushing this agenda. Even some Arabic Muslim women are involved as they seem to like being in harems.

A young boy’s life was miraculously saved by a good Samaritan after he was found buried alive by his very own brother.

The harrowing ordeal was captured in a video that quickly circulated across various platforms and sighted by Trendygists. In the video, the elder brother shockingly admitted to the act of burying his younger sibling, justifying it by claiming that the young boy had stolen 1000 naira.

During the ensuing interrogation, the suspect offered an even more disturbing revelation. He stated that while their father remained unaware of the incident, their mother was fully cognizant of what had transpired.

According to him, it was at his mother’s behest that he had been instructed to impose such a severe and inhumane punishment upon his younger brother.

The matter has been reported to the D Division of the police station in Lokoja, Kogi State. A thorough investigation is now underway to determine the full extent of this appalling incident and bring those responsible to justice.

Source: @trendygistsblog (Twitter

It's because I don't subscribe to Sodomy, Prostitution and child sacrifice. That's why Kamala opposes me and attacked me unprovoked through the Alpha Kappa Alpha lying whores and witches.. My brother's family the Andersons are nasty Edomites and committed to Satan's religion.

Robbinsville, New Jersey: A Hindu temple, billed to be the second-largest in the world, and the largest in the Western Hemisphere, has been inaugurated in the US state of New Jersey. Spread over a sprawling 185 acres, the Akshardham Temple in Robbinsville City New Jersey stands at 191 feet high

There is no black Jesus

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2023

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
What does austerity mean?
the condition of living without unnecessary things and without comfort, with limited money or goods, or a practice, habit, or experience that is typical of this:

This is my cruel and envious older brother Michael De France who grew up in Forrest city, Arkansas in the heart of this dying Delta. Yet rather than use his strength to uplift our family out of this poverty condition he would rather use his Freemasonry phony Knight Templar power to deprive me of my ancestor's heritage. Michael even joined forces with enemies of our family who envy our De France esteem legacy because it's much more greater than Alpha Kappa Alpha's legacy. Traitors come in all types and a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Michael De France

Value: 220

20: Sadness, austerity.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2023
Like the Masonic Red Cross of Constantine being inspired by the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George and the Order of Malta being inspired by the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, the Masonic order of Knights Templar derives its name from the medieval Catholic military order Knights Templar. However, it does not claim any direct lineal descent from the original Templar order.

There were no black Knights Templar and Freemasonry has no connection to the Medivial order who were solely devout Catholics.

These Prince Hall Freemasonry Illuminati Boule calling themselves Knights Templar when they never fight any Crusade, deend Christianity which is currently under attack especially in the Black America by Prince Hall Freemasonry Illuminati themselves and elite Blacks. Their order is a facade intended to confer false titles upon their brethren so they can be seen of men. The last standing order of the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar Jacque De Molay was to never combine the Templars with any other order. Grand Master Jacque De Molay died because he would not give in, as the Pope was going to release him and his senior command from their prison. The chapter established with the Knights Templar and the Vatican states clearly, no knight can become a Templar who
ever served in another order and no Templar returning to secular life could join any other order.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 1:20am On Oct 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfchtz1Nji0

"The Masonic Fraternal Organization is the oldest and most respected organization in the 'World.' Grand Masters around the various states are facing serious safety concerns for their Jurisdictions and their family members. The first Police Department was created by the 'Knights Templar's' back in 1100 B.C. ...

"When asked what is the difference between The Masonic Fraternal Police Department and other Police Departments the answer is simple for us. We were here first! We are born into this Organization our bloodlines go deeper then an application. This is more then a job it is an obligation."

The website lists Henry as its chief of police. The AP reports that Kiel is on administrative leave from his job as deputy director of community affairs at the California Department of Justice. The Los Angeles Times reports that he's a low-level aide to California Attorney General Kamala Harris.

They are liars. The Knights Templar was founded by Hugues De Payens my ancestor in 1119 a d in Jerusalem. The order was disbanded by the Pope under pressure of the French king. The Knights Templar were devout Catholics initiated as Ciscercian Monks and had nothing to do with Stone Masonry which is a pagan order which does go back to 1100 b.c into Kemet and Babylon. The Knights Templar were vindicated by the Vatican as having been innocent of the false charges leveled against them by the French king. Furthermore, there were no black Knights Templar. The complexion and race of the Frankish people, whom many were fair to light skin, changed with their migration to America as some Frankish settlers married into dark black Indian tribes in the early 16th century. Unless the YDNA of a Templar so happen through chance occurrence or God, seeded a woman of an European Frankish bloodline there is no way the pattern could repeat. Bottomline they are not the bloodline of Knights Templar nor resemble any of the altruistic traits known of Templars.

Here we have two distinguished Scottish Rites Freemasons, one 32 degree and the other 33 degree, disproving that Freemasons and Knights Templar are the same. There is no link between the Knights Templar and Freemasonry Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1GkfcCwIg?si=o-J_RjaAtULpo4as

So we have established that the Freemasons have no link to the holy order of Knights Templar yet did you know that the Freemasons have the same model as the Jesuits? Yes, the Jesuits are stone masonry too as the article below shows the link between the Jesuits and the Moorish Secret Brotherhood. The Moors were North Africans who religion was the Sodomite religion of Egypt before being forced to convert to Islam by the Arabs. The Moors like the Jesuits and other Egyptian cults such as Freemasons practice Pedophilia as a tradition just like ancient Kemet. The Jesuits are the majority of pedophile priests of the Church and they took over the Vatican using the Inquisition as an excuse to level rivals. The Jesuits are the only part of the entire Catholic Church to own slaves. And the first Greek Illuminati Freemasonry fraternity Phi Beta Kappa was started in 1776 at Williams and Mary a Jesuit ran university.

The Jesuits
There are some remarkable similarities between the higher degree initiations found within both the Black and Masonic camps and the secretive Roman Catholic sect of Jesuits. This can be seen by carefully scrutinising the Jesuit initiation ceremony. Material on the internal Jesuit ceremonies is particularly difficult to obtain. Like the Royal Black Institution the Jesuits have succeeded in guarding their secrets for centuries. However, the Schaff Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge quotes from an old revealing Jesuit MS held in the French library at the Rue Richelieu at Paris entitled Histoire des congregations et sodalites jesuitiques depuis 1563 jusqu’au temps present 1709.

This Encyclopaedia is said to be one of the most important reference books of its kind in English and it reveals the Jesuit initiations in vivid detail. We see the candidate (for the initial inferior Jesuit degree) being tested for his preparedness for advancement in the Jesuit order. When he has been proved worthy in the first he is advanced to the second degree.

We learn, “At the initiation into the second degree (Scholastici) … the candidate, again prepared for them by long fastings, was led with his eyes bandaged into a large cavern, resounding with wild howlings and roarings, which he had to traverse, reciting at the same time prayers specially appointed for that occasion. At the end of the cave he had to crawl through a narrow opening, and while doing this, the bandage was taken from his eyes by an unseen hand, and he found himself in a square dungeon, whose floor was covered with mortuary cloth, on which stood three lamps, shedding a feeble light on the skulls and skeletons ranged around. This was the Cave of Evocation, the Black Chamber, so famous in the annals of the Fathers…”

The significance of this practice is solemnly outlined during the Masonic first degree initiation, when the candidate is told: “At your entrance into the Lodge, this sword was presented to your naked left breast, so that had you rashly attempted to rush forward, you would have been accessory to your own death by stabbing. Not so with the brother who held it; as he would have only remained firm to his duty” (Masonic Manual p. 9).

The similarities between the Jesuits and the different Black associations are remarkable.

All the secret hand signs trace back to Egyptian Temples. Including the hand over heart, the one eye symbol for Horus or Heru, the pyramid hands for the pyramid, etc

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 1:22am On Oct 12, 2023
A Freemason is a soul devoured by Lucifer, whether man or woman. Each Freemason initiate goes through Rites of passages that bind his or her soul to dark and evil forces by engaging in beatings, orgies and oath taking. A Freemason will admit to beatings as some have in open court who endure beatings too sadistic described in law suits, but they will remain silent on the sexual humiliation because all the brethrren have gone through similar and the Freemason is probably standing before a judge who had undergone the same. Lucifer's kingdom is a sex Kingdom it is the reason the Most High God especially finds sexual sins to be most offensive, because through the sex act t allows entry to the Devil. When the spirit of lust which is a demon enters into a flesh and blood human being the other 7 deadly princes of hell enter that body encapsulating that soul. This is why I say to that Freemasons are demonic possessed and they are carriers of dark and evil spirits just as the same as a person infected with an infestious disease, they are a public threat. Freemasons are the enemies within families spoken of in Matthew 10: 36, they are known to sacrifice even family members to move up in the order. And every step that a Freemasons moves up is not elevation into the higher realms bit a descent into hell. It is for this reason Sir. Albert Pike said that once a Freemason reaches the 33 degree he finally realizes his master is Lucifer. Freemasonry has its roots in the satanic templers of ancient Egypt as these people had disdain for the God of Abraham such that Freemasonry is an Anti Christ spiritual system. And having the same exact initiation the Jesuits have the same exact mission as a Freemason that is to destroy the world on behalf of Lucifer.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 2:33am On Oct 12, 2023
I am John Washington and I am the one who posses the coat of many colors. My name is my destiny and my name has many gifts contained within.

John Washington

Value: 1943

900: Valiant warrior, cross, decorations.
43: Religious ceremonies, discipleship.

As you can see my many gifts and this is what angered my father's sons to turn against me. And am of royal blood as my father was a king, I am a De France. And like Joseph was the youngest well so am I. And like Joseph became the leader so did I. Of course, I am the leader despite my circumstance inflicted on me out of envy. I am the recognized hidden king. Let's not forget that we are in End Times and God is always on time.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 3:00am On Oct 12, 2023
37 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan.

2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.

They really do not like my exposing their wickedness. I
have always held them accountable.
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Revelation 17:4

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:”

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
14 “I will not punish your daughters when they commit harlotry,. Nor your brides when they commit adultery;. For the men themselves go apart with harlots,.

If the whores are making piles of money selling their bodies then imagine how much more money the men are making that own the club, own the brothels, own the harems, run the temples and control the trade of prostitution. I say this to you as God has said, no woman is running prostitution it is evil men.

Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
A hypocrite is one with a hidden faith. They are in the Mosque but they belong to the secret society of Freemasonry, they are in the Cathedral but belong to the secret society of Freemasonry and they are in your churches but belong to the secret society of Freemasonry Illuminati. Freemasonry is the study of Egyptian witchcraft and sorcery for each degree is an introduction to the worship of a different Egyptian deity. These are the hypocrites and they are the reason your religious order is failing.

If you are a Christian then you should discern this, a hypocrite is an anti Christ and an anti is a hypocrite and therefore a Freemason is an anti Christ. There is no such thing as an Egyptian Christ for our Lord Jesus Christ was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt. All Freemasons are Sodomites and they belong to the LGBTQP because a Freemason by the name of Harry Hay founded LGBT.
Re: The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) by EnvyandHate: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
Freemasonry varies from country to country based upon regional traditions. It was started in Egypt yet there are so many types of Freemasonry and so many different orders and cults its hard to narrow down. One thing is for certain Freemasons everywhere will keep the dirty secrets of the others despite crimes and/or human atrocities being committed. Its the reason I say Freemasonry is the world's largest Satanic cult. Freemasonry is responsible for all wars, gun trafficking, arms trafficking, human trafficking, terrorism, child trafficking and sex slavery, forming criminal gangs and mafias, founding satanic groups and hate groups, drug trafficking, the globe deception and fake news hoaxes, and they are behind all organized major religions.

Ordo Templi Orientis is an international fraternal and religious organization founded at the beginning of the 20th century by Carl Kellner and Theodor Reuss. English author and occultist Aleister Crowley is the best-known and most influential member of the order. Wikipedia
Founded: 1903
Founders: Aleister Crowley, Theodor Reuss, Carl Kellner

Harry Hay Founder of LGBT and the National Association of Man Boy Love
Nationality American
Known for LGBT rights activist; co-founder, Mattachine Society; co-founder, Radical Faeries
Movement pro-LGBT rights, Socialist, Communist
Spouse(s) Anita Platky (1938–1951)

Harry Hay member of OTO Freemasonry
Aleister Crowely Founder of OTO Freemasonry
Anton Levay member of OTO Freemasonry founder of Temple of Satan
Michael Aquino current High Priest of Temple of Satan renamed Temple of Set, Head of the Satanic Council of 9 ruling America
Ron L. Hubbard founder of Scientology disciple of Aleister Crowely and member of OTO Freemasonry
Alfred Kinsey Sexologist member of OTO Freemasonry

Freemason's practice ritual sodomy Bisexual sex for rituals and blackmail.

Initiation and teachings
Membership in O.T.O. is based upon a system of initiation ceremonies (or degrees) which use ritual drama to establish fraternal bonds between members as well as impart spiritual and philosophical teachings.

Sex Magick
The degrees of the Hermit Triad are of a sexual nature. In the VIII° degree, the initiate is taught masturbation magical practices, in the IX° degree magical techniques related to vaginal intercourse, and in the XI° a form of sex magick involving anal intercourse.

Not only have I done research on Freemasonry Illuminati I have had ancestors who reached the highest levels of grand master. I have a bunch of family members who are Freemasons and they have brought curses to our family due to their involvement with this Satanic cult that passes itself off a spiritual improvement organization for men. It's a lie from hell. Freemasonry is a Satanic cult and the other Satanic cults like the Church of Satan and Temple of Set their founding members were all Freemasons.

Harry Hay below in Purple he was an OTO Freemason which is a branch of the Scottish Rites Freemasonry.

(1) (Reply)

Fighting In Church Is Satanic! / The Platform; Don't Miss It! / 2 Things You Must Do This Month When You Don't Know What Else To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.