Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Allah Vs Yahweh, Featuring Their Human Proxies. Location: Egypt. Date: 09 Oct 11 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Vs Yahweh, Featuring Their Human Proxies. Location: Egypt. Date: 09 Oct 11 (647 Views)

Why Do Many Christians Wish Their Human Enemies Dead? / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Vs Yahweh, Featuring Their Human Proxies. Location: Egypt. Date: 09 Oct 11 by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 10, 2011
Re: Allah Vs Yahweh, Featuring Their Human Proxies. Location: Egypt. Date: 09 Oct 11 by Jenwitemi(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2011
One Entity, two names, two religions.
Re: Allah Vs Yahweh, Featuring Their Human Proxies. Location: Egypt. Date: 09 Oct 11 by omoalayo(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2011
I am the Lord, There is no one like Me, That's the word of God, Their is only one way 2 life which is the Lord Jesus Christ I don't knw of others, As written n the Bible
Re: Allah Vs Yahweh, Featuring Their Human Proxies. Location: Egypt. Date: 09 Oct 11 by Sweetnecta: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2011
^^^^ Is there is anyone like Jesus? Yes.
Heck he was a son of a woman who carried him in the womb. If we stop here, almost everyone who walked the face of the earth is like Jesus.

Jesus was a prophet. Many prophets existed already on earth.

If there is no one like Me, said the Lord, then Jesus is not that Lord.

By just the above, the Bible falls flat in what you claimed for it.
Re: Allah Vs Yahweh, Featuring Their Human Proxies. Location: Egypt. Date: 09 Oct 11 by omoalayo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
[color=#000099][/color] Jesus is the complete fulfilment of the will of God, I wrote something, before noew, God had worked with the Jews, there ways are similar to those of the muslims, But since Jesus came He came wif a message from God on the new ways we should worship God, God no more acept sacrifices of lamb, sheep e.t.c in romans 12:1 it is our self God wants as sacrifice, we should sacrifice the works of the flesh and follow JESUS, thats the new deal we ave with God,

(1) (Reply)

Using Harsh Language / Does God Want You To Be Rich? / Iran Warns World Of Coming Great Event - The 12th Imam Is About To Appear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.