Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup (4395 Views)

Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by fx45(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
My people make una come put mouth for this matter. The people that are tearing down Davido's posters and billboards might likely declare a Fatwa on Asisat Oshoala.

By the way, is this not the same reason why Yoruba Muslims aren't allowed to sight the moon or lead prayers in any Mosque with Northern Muslims in it?

What type of Islam are Yoruba Muslims practicing in the South West? One picture speaks a thousand words.

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by helinues: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Go to court

grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by fx45(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:
Go to court

grin
This is not a matter for litigation. What type of Islam are you people practicing in Yorubaland?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Depriest2020: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
I went to a boutique yesterday to get some clothes for my woman, while checking out some designs, a young beautiful girl of about 16-17yrs old walked in, she told the sales lady she needed a beautiful dress for her school prom (graduation party). I directed her to one i initially saw and loved, but the size was small for my woman, she said to me that it's fine but that she is a Muslim and can't wear short gown, that it's christians that wears short.

I was dumbfounded, I stood in awe, got lost in thoughts for some seconds, about the little girl's words, when I came out from the cloth shop, I looked around to see truly what Christian girls wear, saw many with wringled thighs wearing knicker, short tight, crop tops in the market. I asked myself if it's Christianity that taught us to wear things like that or just choice.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by helinues: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:
This is not a matter for litigation. What type of Islam are you people practicing in Yorubaland?

They are practicing Islam with no yeye restrictions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Curse777: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
cool

Monday sit at home, Simon Ekpa go lock una parents for inside box keep the keys for Finland

Kanu dey inside DSS cage like monkey

No Igbo man has been allowed to lead Nigeria since Independence

No President 60years, No Vice President 35years, No Senate President 15 years, No Speaker of the house 35 years, no Deputy Senate President 8 years

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Amotolongbo(f): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:
My people make una come put mouth for this matter. The people that are tearing down Davido's posters and billboards might likely declare a Fatwa on Asisat Oshoala.

By the way, is this not the same reason why Yoruba Muslims aren't allowed to sight the moon or lead prayers in any Mosque with Northern Muslims in it?

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!
I guess that is the reason why the Igbo Catholic has become the Pope

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by fx45(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:
They are practicing Islam with no yeye restrictions
So a true Muslimah is allowed to remove her clothes running around half naked on global television? That girl can never be allowed inside any Mosque in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by a4cube: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
I wish they don't take our fantastic play to sharia court when she returns.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by fx45(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I guess that is the reason why the Igbo Catholic has become the Pope
This Yoruba Muslim market woman again! When are we seeing your own uncensored pictures on the internet?

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by EniHolar(f): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Scam!

With what I've observed with my little stay in the North, the Yoruba Muslims are only deceiving themselves.

Religion is an illusion!

James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Amotolongbo(f): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:
This Yoruba Muslim market woman again! When are we seeing your own uncensored pictures on the internet?
When your mother releases hers

7 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by fx45(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
EniHolar:
Scam
What is scam? Islam or the naked Asisat advertising her miniature wares on international television?

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by fx45(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
When your mother releases hers
I heard you turned your last husband into a punching bag... I do not pity him though. No sane man would've made the type of mistake he made. Thank God he took a walk. He would've gone back to his native Ogbomoso in a body bag

5 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by EniHolar(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:
What is scam? Islam or the naked Asisat advertising her miniature wares on international television?

What we call religion is the scam. We have created our own way of life and termed it to be religion.

Do you know that religion has killed more people than any other cause of death? It has caused more disagreement than any other reason. Like this one, for example.

5 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Amotolongbo(f): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:
I heard you turned your last husband into a punching bag... I do not pity him though. No sane man would've made the type of mistake he made. Thank God he took a walk. He would've gone back to his native Ogbomoso in a body bag
thrash bin content

4 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by fx45(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
thrash bin content
Please do not derail this thread. The purpose of this thread is to know whether Yoruba Muslims are truly Muslims or simply traditionalists hiding under the cover of Islam.

No true Muslim woman would take off her clothes on international television. Such is Haram

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by SOSinNigeria: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!

But the truth is that Yoruba Muslims are not seen as genuine Muslims. No Muslim in the real sense will do what Oshoala did cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by HarunaWest(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!
Shut up dude. The mosque I pray, any knowledgeable individual leads prayers. No one asks about your tribe. Moreover why didn't you showcase the other Moroccan played, why just this one that wore hijab?

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Truthday: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ipob terrorist. Trying to force hatred between Hausa and Yoruba.

Fool

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by AndroBlaze: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!

You are a mumu.

What about the 10 other players in that Morocco team that did not wear hijab, are they now Hindus??

Sha sha we know you came to look for trouble, keep on.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Truthday: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:
Please do not derail this thread. The purpose of this thread is to know whether Yoruba Muslims are truly Muslims or simply traditionalists hiding under the cover of Islam.

No true Muslim woman would take off her clothes on international television. Such is Haram

Your hatred tactics won't work, dear ipob terrorist

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by AndroBlaze: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Truthday:
Ipob terrorist. Trying to force hatred between Hausa and Yoruba.

Fool

We know already.
Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by helinues: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:
So a true Muslimah is allowed to remove her clothes running around half naked on global television? That girl can never be allowed inside any Mosque in Northern Nigeria.

Is it your body?is it your unclothedness?

Don't tell us you are getting erection cos Asisat pulled off her jersey
Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Ikaeniyan0: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
EniHolar:
Scam!

With what I've observed with my little stay in the North, the Yoruba Muslims are only deceiving themselves.
Did Islam originate from the North?

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:

The kind of Islam that will not make Yorubas stone people to death because the say something about MOOhammed.
Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Truthday: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
fx45:

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!

Why haven't your generation become the pope. Roman slave

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
EniHolar:
Scam!

Religion is an illusion!

James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

Both Christianity and Islam are scams. Imported foreign religion that has increased poverty, crime and death in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by flokii: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
We will still see those eleha on pitch soon.. bloody fanatics.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Antivirus92(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Monday sit at home, Simon Ekpa go lock una parents for inside box keep the keys for Finland

Kanu dey inside DSS cage like monkey

No Igbo man has been allowed to lead Nigeria since Independence

No President 60years, No Vice President 35years, No Senate President 15 years, No Speaker of the house 35 years, no Deputy Senate President 8 years

and you still managed to have more brown roofs than us

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by Curse777: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Antivirus92:
and you still managed to have more brown roofs than us

Because we have been living under Zinc roofing sheet and brick homes when you guys where living under huts and mud in your village

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Muslim Players At The Ongoing Women's World Cup by fx45(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:

Is it your body?is it your unclothedness?

Don't tell us you are getting erection cos Asisat pulled off her jersey
Is it possible for her pimple breasts to give anybody an erection?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Along Potiskum - Damturu Highway, Yobe Claims 10 Lives / South South Region Guide  / 2019 Presidency: EFCC, Police In Secret Pact To Destabilize PDP States – Secondu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.