Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,215 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Be Grateful If You Are In This Group - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Grateful If You Are In This Group (127 Views)

When Someone Gives You 2k, Be Grateful / Be Grateful For God's Grace. / * Be Grateful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Grateful If You Are In This Group by IamANigerianMan: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
1. People who are heathy
2. People who alive
3. People who are sure of making heaven
4. People with good husband or wife

If you are in these group and you are still complaining that God has not done anything for you or the government is bad, Tinubu is this and that you ungrateful and unpreciate human being... God anywhere I have complained before baba I am sorry , you are so good to me...the health you gave me is more than anything . Thank you baba.
Re: Be Grateful If You Are In This Group by malcom1X: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
1. People who are heathy
2. People who alive
3. People who are sure of making heaven
4. People with good husband or wife

If you are in these group and you are still complaining that God has not done anything for you or the government is bad, Tinubu is this and that you ungrateful and unpreciate human being... God anywhere I have complained before baba I am sorry , you are so good to me...the health you gave me is more than anything . Thank you baba.

What makes you think people who are dead aren't happy they live a better life right now
Re: Be Grateful If You Are In This Group by IamANigerianMan: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2023
malcom1X:

What makes you think people who are dead aren't happy they live a better life right now
I have not been to the land of death and if you know they are happy why not kill yourself to join them. some of you think opposite of life, 99.9% of people that died were not ready, some left children, wife, appex of their carrier, dependant etc... Thank you again almighty God to be among the living.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Benefits Of An Electric Scooter You Should Know / Like Stars On Earth (2007) The Actors Yesterday Vs Today / Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.