Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Eulogies As Prominent Anambra Community Leader Sponsors Breast Cancer Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eulogies As Prominent Anambra Community Leader Sponsors Breast Cancer Surgery (118 Views)

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eulogies As Prominent Anambra Community Leader Sponsors Breast Cancer Surgery by Mokwugwo1975: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eulogies As Prominent Anambra Community Leader Sponsors Free Breast Cancer Surgery

From Mokwugwo Solomon, Awka

The Anambra State Association of Town Unions (ASATU) has rained eulogies and encomiums on the President-General of Umueri community, Amb. Chief Dr. Johnny Metchie for singlehandedly sponsoring breast cancer surgery of one Mrs. Amaechi Ilona, a mother of three children.

Mrs.Ilona who is the daughter of Mr. Daniel Nnoruka of Uhualor village Ihembosi Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State, has been battling with the said ailment for far too long due to lack of money to seek medical care.

ASATU however came to her rescue when it got knowledge of her predicament and implored the association's Prime Minister Amb. Johnny Metchie to save the young mother of three children from untimely death.

The breast cancer surgery which cost over N1 Million has gone through the first and second stages with Mrs. Amaechi Ilona responding to treatments and the family grateful for the kind gesture from Johnny Metchie.

The special appreciation letter signed by the National President of ASATU Chief Barr. Titus Nnabuike Akpudo to Umueri President-General reads, " I find it so worthwhile for myself, and on behalf of the entire members of Anambra State Association of Town Unions (ASATU) to send to you cheerful regards and appreciation for and on behalf of the family of Mr. Daniel Nnoruka of Uhualor Ihembosi Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra state for singlehandedly sponsoring the first and second surgeries of their daughter Mrs. Amaechi Ilona, a mother of three in her late twenties, who was unfortunately diagnosed of breast cancer, at a huge cost nearly a million naira; a health care that was equally brought to my kind attention.

You have indeed fulfilled the biblical phrase that says, ' for I was hungry and you gave me food. I was thirsty and you gave me drink. I was a stranger and you welcomed me; I was naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you visited me; I was in prison and you came to me."

You have really done the services of God and humanity, and human appreciation will not be enough to thank you, but divine.

Your act of benevolence in using your resources to touch, save and transform lives as seen in the areas of empowerments/human capital development, scholarship, health, security and otherwise can not be overemphasized as it transcends beyond human race. You are a true ambassador of ASATU.

You are indeed a rare gem for which every society should welcome and appreciate.

May Heavenly Father continue to reward you handsomely for the helps you rendered both in secret and in the open."

(1) (Reply)

Super P Force 160 - Normally Used For The Issue Of ED / My Autumn Lake Nursing Home / Number Of Organs In The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.