Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa (903 Views)

Oya Oooo!!! This Is Your Chance To Japa For Free!!! / A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK / UPDATED: How Any Student Can Make Money Writing Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by jahdoo360(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good evening house, please I have been curious lately to know how much one can earn as salary that will make one keep his mind off this JAPA SYNDROME especially in the face of this harsh economic reality.

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by Ay04z(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
50k daily is not bad..

2 Likes

Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by freddie009(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Two sets of people don't relocate. Those who work in the oil and gas industry, especially those employed by major companies like ExxonMobil, Total, Chevron, and Shell, often don't relocate due to the nature of their pay and job prospect. This is also true for politicians and those who work for government-owned oil and gas companies like the NLNG, WRPC, and NPDC." Does that sound better?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by MarketDispatch: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=freddie009 post=124771107]Twompanies like the NLNG, WRPC, and NPDC." Does that sound better?[/quote

Dey play...
So why did Atiku relocate?
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by Calabar1stSon: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2023
A Senator's salary.
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by Dikastan: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2023
Three million
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by Kaido: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2023
550k a month. I ain't greedy
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by NwaliE01: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2023
2m a month. Fortunately, jakpa no be for poor masses.
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by freddie009(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=124771620][/quote]

nah you they play brother.
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by BigDawsNet: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2023
jahdoo360:
Good evening house, please I have been curious lately to know how much one can earn as salary that will make one keep his mind off this JAPA SYNDROME especially in the face of this harsh economic reality.

I would say 650/M ain't bad
Also if you work with foreign company from Nigerian and earn in USD Or CAD just sit down
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by Abee79(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
The problem is that, in Nigeria (unless God helps you) the more you earn, the greater the risk of your being robbed, murdered or kidnapped . . .

The security situation is deplorable. A jobless and desperate person can stab you to collect your phone or wrist watch - and NOTHING will be done to bring him/her to justice. I pray the situation gets better.

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by Abee79(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
The problem is that, in Nigeria (unless God helps you) the more you earn, the greater the risk of your being robbed, murdered or kidnapped . . .
The security situation is deplorable. A jobless and desperate person can stab you to collect your phone or wrist watch - and NOTHING will be done to bring him/her to justice. I pray the situation gets better.

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by Gadafii: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
If I earn $1k in btc monthly in this present Nigeria, as a single guy that I am, I will be fine

In a matter of 6 months inhaould have diversified and created at least two other streams of income no matter how little
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by CandidAdmin(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
For candidamin, 800k isn't bad.
Food for thought - If wishes were horses, beggers would ride.
My siggy!
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by bdon123(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
freddie009:
Two sets of people don't relocate. Those who work in the oil and gas industry, especially those employed by major companies like ExxonMobil, Total, Chevron, and Shell, often don't relocate due to the nature of their pay and job prospect. This is also true for politicians and those who work for government-owned oil and gas companies like the NLNG, WRPC, and NPDC." Does that sound better?
Ano oil n gas workers earning millions a month that hav japad.
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by freddie009(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
bdon123:

Ano oil n gas workers earning millions a month that hav japad.

Definitely, there will be but they are very few.
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by bdon123(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2023
freddie009:

Definitely, there will be but they are very few.
I personally know over 15.I am an oil gas worker too
Re: How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa by freddie009(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
bdon123:

I personally know over 15.I am an oil gas worker too

Guess the young folks sees a better prospect but the older ones aren't.

(1) (Reply)

African Universities Produce Unqualified Graduates! / Accommodation For Unilag Merit List? / Want To Know About Lasu Pume-exam And Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.