Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms (6827 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by SeeThisLoser: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
In a startling revelation this evening, General Abdourahamane Tchiani, the leader of the coup plotters in #Niger, made a concerning statement that has sent shockwaves through the nation and the international community.

According to General Tchiani, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is set to declare war on their group within a week.

This declaration comes in response to the recent coup attempt that has heightened tensions in the region.

ECOWAS, a regional organization committed to promoting peace and stability in West Africa, has been closely monitoring the situation in Niger and has expressed its strong condemnation of the attempted overthrow of the government.

In an apparent move to bolster their position, General Tchiani revealed that they are expecting to receive heavy weapons from their Russian allies. This revelation adds a new layer of complexity to the crisis, potentially escalating the conflict and further straining diplomatic efforts to resolve the situation peacefully.

Moreover, General Tchiani issued a stern warning to those individuals who may be collaborating with ECOWAS or the government they attempted to overthrow, declaring them as enemies. This raises concerns about potential internal divisions and the risk of further violence within the country.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by BoldBrainz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Is this real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
A
Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by Iykopee(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin Tinubu foreign policy dexterity is under scrutiny for the first time. How does he go about it? This is not an invitation to attend winešŸ· summit in Switzerland šŸ˜‹

Legs crossed.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by MXrep: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
This matter pass ECOWAS

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by baralatie(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Really?
Una carry Russia enter the mata
Okay

7 Likes

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by baralatie(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Not surprised

Since china owns Niger oil
Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by SeeThisLoser: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nigerian soldiers go see shege with Wegner group grin grin grin grin. Boko Haram will be like childā€™s play.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by ivolt: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Okay.
Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by JOemmy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tinibu will be a complete slowpoke if he leaves nigeria's current economic crises to fund any military intervention in niger.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
We go deploy the 8million APC supporters to go and fight in Niger

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
VāœŠ
Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by Xcom: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Unnecessary escalations
Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by adebayo987: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=124769748][/quote] Their alliance with Russia just means a failure in advance. Let's assume NATO nations support ECOWAS with weapons, Niger Republic is gone. This is not like the defensive game that they're playing in Ukraine, this is a full all out attacking game. Both Wagner Group and Niger Republic will surrender when time reach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by HarunaWest(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is how you know that African nations have problem. Niger that is struggling with a worse form of poverty is buying weapons. The westerners keep selling us weapons instead of sharing their technologies. Nawa ooh for black man.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by tishbite42: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
With the Wagner Group, Tchiani can call US bluff, talk less of a mere ECOWAS chaired by a demented drug baron

This is just the beginning of the movie

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by SeeThisLoser: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
HarunaWest:
This is how you know that African nations have problem. Niger that is struggling with a worse form of poverty is buying weapons. The westerners keep selling us weapons instead of sharing their technologies. Nawa ooh for black man.

Solution : Remain subservient to France for all eternity.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by paramakina202: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Which one is attempted coup?
Was the coup not successful?

14 Likes

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by bdon12: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Nigerian soldiers go see shege with Wegner group grin grin grin grin. Boko Haram will be like childā€™s play.
Fight wegner grp at ur own peril

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by bdon12: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
tishbite42:
With the Wagner Group, Tchiani can call US bluff, talk less of a mere ECOWAS chaired by a demented drug baron

This is just the beginning of the movie
I might not like tinubu bt do u tink nato will fold its arms n watch russia arm niger in west africa?i sont tink so.the only problem i hav wit all this is our west Africa becoming test ground for missiles.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by 001Lagos: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Let's hope that Tinubu won't use money realised from subsidy removal to fund this senseless military operation in Niger by the ECOWAS because Nigerian leaders can be so stupid

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by mrvitalis(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
adebayo987:
Their alliance with Russia just means a failure in advance. Let's assume NATO nations support ECOWAS with weapons, Niger Republic is gone. This is not like the defensive game that they're playing in Ukraine, this is a full all out attacking game. Both Wagner Group and Niger Republic will surrender when time reach.
You want to attack an independent country because the leader got to power I'm a method or pattern you don't like?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by enemybulldozer(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=124769748][/quote]Thats a very good news we need similar thing in nigeria. Nigeria needs a leader that will treat the british the same way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by mrvitalis(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
bdon12:

I might not like tinubu bt do u tink nato will fold its arms n watch russia arm niger in west africa?i sont tink so.the only problem i hav wit all this is our west Africa becoming test ground for missiles.
Lol Ukraine is there ooh
Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by tishbite42: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
bdon12:

It is actually coming to that
Mind you, Wagner is in Mali, Burkina Faso, Sudan and CAR

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by a4cube: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
bdon12:

Nigeria is in a precarious situation now. The military junta in Mali may decide to allow free flow of Boko Haram weapon through their boarder if druggie want to do anyhow. NATO hands are full in Ukraine and they cannot do much. With Russia in the equation they can only call for peaceful settlement where Russia will also partake in sharing Niger resources. Africa is the new frontier now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by 2mch(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
President needs to be careful of this proxy war between Russia and the West. I think he needs to meet one on one with this military leader or send a reliable envoy. Let the citizens decide if they want to continue with Bazoum. If they do not, then they must elect a new leader within a certain time frame democratically.

Donā€™t raise arms against them or block their access to food. They will attack Nigeria and we have another problem on our hands

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by Wisfem: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
We go deploy the 8million APC supporters to go and fight in Niger

Yes oo they will fight for them ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by godofuck231: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
I no tell una , the world richest uranium producer , yet nigerian uranium is more durable and its not been documented, it has been secretly mined and the drunks in government don't know didly squat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by Gbogbowa: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tinubu will do nothing to Niger because himself is seeking ally with Russia since the EU report nailed him he wanted to jilt Europe and close rank with Russia if you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by pacino26(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
You can dub this the Uranium and Gold Wars. Russia is a country rich in minerals and is out to make sure the resource deficient folks roaming Europe knows who the boss is. Next in line is Nigeria. Don't take my word for it but you see the Chinese investors have pulled out of the AKK gas project intended to send gas to Europe! Russia won't have that happen. Now is the time for resource rich countries to be the shot caller and not the other way around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms by bukkysam(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
If you want peace prepare for war

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomole Assassination Accusation: PDP Demands Apology / 2019:I Am Still In The Presidential Race - Olawepo Hashim / Apc Ogun: Is This Woman Avoiding Tinubu's Mouth Odour? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.