Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ongoing Airdrops That Could Potentially Make You Millionaire On The 20th Of Aug - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ongoing Airdrops That Could Potentially Make You Millionaire On The 20th Of Aug (193 Views)

Authentic Cryptos Airdrops Updates / Legit Airdrops/referral Programs / ONGOING PROMO On USA used Samsung Mobile Phones,begins from the 5th of dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Airdrops That Could Potentially Make You Millionaire On The 20th Of Aug by Princecdan9(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hey guys I have a great opportunity for us all to take advantage of.
Ok do you have any of these crypto exchanges? Binance, metamask, trustwallet or kucoin, where you are registered and verified with them?
If you do great, so here is it.
Ape is giving out free $2000 in airdrops. The airdrops will be withdrawn by August 20. Now like am doing, if you refer 5 people, additional $2,000 will be added to you, making it $4,000.
So guys, stop sleeping, wake up, make money to change your lives towards this Christmas season.
Airdrops is one of the biggest ways big guys make money in crypto and here comes the opportunity.
Due to the rules and guild lines of this great platform wont want to share the link here directly, so here is my Whatsapp line +233202047477 add me and write me so I can give you the link and guild you to receiving your $2000 free ape worth of airdrop using your ERC 20. It's REAL 🤑🤑🤑 am currently in Ghana so add the +233 to be able to reach me on WhatsApp, please if your seeing this thread after 20th of August 2023 it's too late no need to contact me so thanks. [left][/left]

Re: Ongoing Airdrops That Could Potentially Make You Millionaire On The 20th Of Aug by Princecdan9(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
And it will cost you nothing but just a simple few steps doesn't require your personal details or any just your crypto ERC20 address and simple few steps.
take your time and read, In crypto market I've participated in airdrop opportunity so many times and I know how this sh*t could uplift someone from zero to something over night, I've earned from airdrop many times.
This one is huge and it's for everyone with the ERC20 wallet who participated and did the needful, currently 1 APE coin is $2, so airdrop of 1000 APE + 5 referral 1000 APE = $4,000, to naira considering the present economy in Nigeria you and I could become instant millionaire in naira on the 20th of August. Because today's dollar to naira $1 = N775, basically $4,000 × N775 = N3.1million so guys no time to waste I have more than 5 referrals but need more hence am introducing it here to you guys so you can participate and earn🤑 and I can aswell earn some more 🤑 feel free to chat me on WhatsApp +233202047477

(1) (Reply)

Clean Tecno Spark 5 Pro (3gb+64gb) / Acer Nitro 5.. RTX 3070ti.. Multiple units.. SOLD OUT / SOLD✅HP Elitebook 840 G3 • Core i5• 8GB RAM/256GB SSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.