Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! EKPA Threatens Kinsmen In Southeast With Fire And Brimstone I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! EKPA Threatens Kinsmen In Southeast With Fire And Brimstone I (316 Views)

Ebonyi State Governor Spotted Playing Game With His Kinsmen In The Village / Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! EKPA Threatens Kinsmen In Southeast With Fire And Brimstone I by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2023
The self styled Prime Minister of the proscribed Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB based in Finland, Simon Ekpa has threatened anyone who dare flouted his two weeks sit-at-home order starting from today, Monday, July 31, 2023 will have themselves to blame.

He said the Biafrans are very serious about their struggles to liberate his people from the Southeast from Nigeria.

He said if they come out they will be killed by Nigerian soldiers and they will blame IPOB for it. He added that they should not use their lives as sacrifice because many people have died in the struggles.

WATCH VIDEO OF SIMON EKPA THREATENING WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!

https://www.sojworldnews.com/sit-at-home-order-ekpa-threatens-kinsmen-in-southeast-with-fire-and-brimstone-if-they-dare-come-out-today-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/adamawa-govt-declares-24-hour-curfew-as-hungry-residents-loot-foodstuffs-in-warehouse/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/watch-video-of-mass-looting-by-hungry-and-frustrated-residents-of-adamawa/

*EDITOR'S NOTE:. OUR WhatsApp group is strictly for News Updates from SOJ WORLDWIDE and TerryANews only. Any form of business transaction is not allowed.*
CLICK TO JOIN IF YOU HAVE NOT JOINED ANY>>>>

https:///Cpi8NiwcF235nYKSvT7jWi

Re: SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! EKPA Threatens Kinsmen In Southeast With Fire And Brimstone I by Adaisback(f): 5:00am On Jul 31, 2023
If you are working for Ekpa, I am here to warn you as usual, you must back out now coz any ungun known man that dare come out from Monday upwards must die. No be only una Sabi odieshi, most officers working in south east don dey do much more better and bigger odieshi. A word is enough for the wise. But if you know you are ready to die, no problem, pls come out
Re: SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! EKPA Threatens Kinsmen In Southeast With Fire And Brimstone I by blackmantis: 5:45am On Jul 31, 2023
Two weeks sit at home!

😭
Re: SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! EKPA Threatens Kinsmen In Southeast With Fire And Brimstone I by accordadoga28(f): 7:00am On Jul 31, 2023
Hehe
Re: SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! EKPA Threatens Kinsmen In Southeast With Fire And Brimstone I by Blackstan: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2023
Dis ekpa of a Boy no knw say nobody de respect am again aside from dos illiterate young guys way him de use
Re: SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! EKPA Threatens Kinsmen In Southeast With Fire And Brimstone I by nothingspoil70: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Long live umazi Simon Epa and guguru
He he he!!!
Laughing igbotically
Re: SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! EKPA Threatens Kinsmen In Southeast With Fire And Brimstone I by Quintessence44: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2023
This is not a good news this early morning. sad

(1) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Names Auditorium After Abacha’s Widow / Don’t Expect Any ‘Renewed Hope’ Under Tinubu – Funso Awe / Tinibu Vs Obi Supporters Mottos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.