Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? (856 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! |#Family & Life| / Why Do I Keep Thinking Of Twins On A Regular Basis? / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? by Kobojunkie: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2023
I am mostly here to while away time as I focus on my training as much as I can. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? by Mamayam: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am mostly here to while away time as I focus on my training as much as I can. undecided

What Training?
Re: What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? by Kobojunkie: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2023
Mamayam:
■ What Training?
I am in training to become a fisher of men. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? by Purvan(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
I've made some big time friends on here from being a regular

One dude from the programming section came all way from Munich to my house at Amsterdam to exchange game caridges and play Mario kart

A girl from the programming section once wanted to pay a therapy session for me
I couldn't believe it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? by Oizee(f): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I've received seeds, donations, tithes.. etc. From Nairaland.

Thank you Nairaland cos you've been of so much help to me.
no vision? I always look forward to those words o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? by Oizee(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Newborn27:

You're sighted bro!

What's the vision for today?

I see you drinking water before dusk today....this have I seen...lol
oh! No wonder, so u are the one who saw vision for him? no wonder he was vision-less today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? by teemy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Mamayam:

What Training?

Contact details in signature and profile page
Re: What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? by culf: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Its my number one news channel among other things.

1 Like

Re: What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? by MSN1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nairaland is a big blessing to me, infact; this is the ONLY place I can comfortably say I would miss for a day without phone.

God bless the nigga that told me about Nairaland,
God bless Seun,
God bless ALL the people that has inspired, Educated and motivated me with great threads,
God bless the creator of this thread,
God bless Nairalanders.

----The kind of love and satisfaction I feel when I scroll through threads is out of this world!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sponsors Wife Abroad So She Could Meet Her Soulmate / How Do I Have Better And More Blissfull Marriage / Do You Need Good Advice, A Secret Affair Or A Listening Ear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.