Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta (34562 Views)

Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Creamypie(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Dey play.
a cultist has been identified
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by bionixs: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2023
Very wise community. They didn’t allow a trash called a cultist throw the entire community into turmoil

1 Like

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Major7: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
cheesy see wetin one YORUBA Professor and Noble Laurette brought into our school system and it escalated into the society

It's sad

Tribal bigot tongue
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Dshocker(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2023
If you were once a cultist, God will punish you, and if you still a cultist, Devil will punish you.

Only a nincompoop chooses to become a cultist.

3 Likes

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by ComptonGee: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2023
TotoGame:
Why he go fly their colour

Na them create color red
Na them name am red
Is it their registered trademark

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2023
But he looks like one of them... don't claim what u are not

2 Likes

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Klington: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2023
phorget:
I kinda love that community, they quickly remove the bad egg among them before it generates into something else.

That was the sweetest part of the sad news for me.

No time for dramas.

1 Like

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by FalseProphet1(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2023
kokorokoman:
you are welcome daddy.
We your day one member really miss you.
Daddy, do you have any prophesy for me?
Stay away from big nyash women and you'll go far in life. The sky would be your limit.

This I have seen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Pepperdemisback: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2023
JooEeL:

So if there are 12 different cult groups in that state, using 12 different colours ranging from black, pink, green etc....

Does that mean I must find a 13th colour kind of attire I must wear before going out?

O God, why black man just dull like this??
Men don't use head covers to Church, most males don't even use head covers. The ones that do, use fashionable caps and native attire not berets. Most males don't use berets. The guy did it deliberately to go and look for trouble, he didn't know it with degenerate to that.
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Germi9: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mscheww.

So, na even mere accusation. No proof. I like to think that's her. What's the big deal if that's her?

Yes, that's me.
Okay i trust you and you are beautiful no cap. But you see that babe , i fit bet with you say no be she be dat.. my instincts don’t fail shocked
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by kokorokoman: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Stay away from big nyash women and you'll go far in life. The sky would be your limit.

This I have seen.
amen daddy.
Me I dey like dem very very slim and very black too.
Thank you daddy for the prophesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Showguyz: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
He went there purposely to look for trouble and got served. Which Church program? Do males use head covers in Churches?
Plus how can he wear a red beret with black thread at the bottom to church if not trouble he's looking for
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Pepperdemisback: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
cheesy see wetin one YORUBA Professor and Noble Laurette brought into our school system and it escalated into the society

It's sad
Like one IGBO FREEDOM FIGHTER brought into the SE that people are being killed for going out to work for their daily bread and children are being flogged for going to School.
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by izubext007: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2023
why would he put beret for church activities , don't he know that virkings are been killed any this days
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Acidosis(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2023
β€œTuomo community people then tied their son down and rushed the victim to hospital. Unfortunately, the man died. So, they tied their son with the dead body and was later beaten to death.”

Sad news with a good end.

1 Like

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by JooEeL(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Men don't use head covers to Church, most males don't even use head covers. The ones that do, use fashionable caps and native attire not berets. Most males don't use berets. The guy did it deliberately to go and look for trouble, he didn't know it with degenerate to that.

IPOB wey dey use beret nko?

Boys scout wey dey use beret nko?

My mama school wey dem give dem beret nko?

Church choirs wey dey use beret nko?

Islike something is wrong with u black people. So because of stupid ragtag boys, men shouldnt wear beret again? So its no longer d colour, its now the wear itself.

Na here we go dey, one day una go tell us make we no wear belt or sandals because of one mumu cult group. Awon osinwin enia.
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2023
This is what happens when you tolerate cultists and killers, they gain ground and overdo. Take them out.

2 Likes

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Imun(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Colour means different thing to different pple, it could be fashion.... Why the young man come go take colour personal him eye don clear now.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
obembet:

King of bad News

OIL DEY YOUR HEAD

3 Likes

Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Imun(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
izubext007:
why would he put beret for church activities , don't he know that virkings are been killed any this days

So virkings don get monopoly for red beret
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Creamypie:
a cultist has been identified
Just dey play
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by nedekid: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Poor youth. May his soul rest in peace.
As for the cultist, justice came swift.
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by nedekid: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
This is what happens when you tolerate cultists and killers, they gain ground and overdo. Take them out.
Asari comes mind.
I wonder what gives him the "moral".
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by ArewaNightmare: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Like one IGBO FREEDOM FIGHTER brought into the SE that people are being killed for going out to work for their daily bread and children are being flogged for going to School.

TRIBAL BIGOT 😜

Must we attach tribe sentiment in our talks ?

Change begins with u πŸ˜‚
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by ArewaNightmare: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Major7:

Tribal bigot tongue

I've overtaken u 😜😜
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by YorubaPrince: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
TotoGame:

E no go better for color! angry
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Major7: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
ArewaNightmare:

I've overtaken u 😜😜

Go check out all my comments,never for once have I been tribalistic in my approach. It's a bad blood
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by Xpol: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
The last thing I'll do is to raise my kids in Nigeria.

Same thing happened to me then when still in the police but one of them quickly identified me and started hailing me " Eke baba oh, Tuale, Ori yin wa mbe". Idiot people.

There's 60% chances that a child especially male will be initiated from secondary to tertiary institution.

Some are forced into it without their consent.
Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by yommen: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
TotoGame:

Stupid!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death / Barbaric: A Headless Corpse Found In Osun / How He Was Harassed By Soldiers And Police For Helping Accident Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.