Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. (1629 Views)

Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Psalmistproject: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2023
Producing nations will do anything to keep consuming nations unproductive.

PO has always promised to make Nigeria a producing nation. This statement is not taken lightly by power brokers around the globe.

They would have simply brushed it off if the country's population has more of uneducated, old or unproductive citizens. Or, if the country has to source for raw minerals from other parts of the world. However, the reverse is the case. The country is filled with educated, vibrant and hungry youths.

They have seen what her youth is doing around the world when given the leverage.
You can't allow Nigeria to own raw materials and also own refined products. They will control exports across Africa. And because they're within African family where the world source most of its mineral resources, they'll get a good competitive advantage over other countries.

So simply put! The US, the entire EU, and China will loose African market.

So if Peter Obi eventually wins then know it's just a divine intervention by powers beyond this world just to liberate the black race which must start from Nigeria.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Sangoamadioha1: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2023
Psalmistproject:

PO has always promised to make Nigeria a producing nation. This statement is not taken lightly by power brokers around the globe.

They would have simply brushed it off if the country's population has more of uneducated, old or unproductive citizens. Or, if the country has to source for raw minerals from other parts of the world. However, the reverse is the case. The country is filled with educated, vibrant and hungry youths.

They have seen what her youth is doing around the world when given the leverage.
You can't allow Nigeria to own raw materials and also own refined products. They will control exports across Africa. And because they're within African family where the world source most of its mineral resources, they'll get a good competitive advantage over other countries.

So if Peter Obi eventually wins then know it's just a divine intervention by powers beyond this world just to liberate the black race which must start from Nigeria.

Peter Obi, the owner of NEXT supermarket that sells imported items even reach toothpicks is the one that wants to turn Nigeria into a production hub
He has no manufacturing company and he wants to make Nigeria an industrial nation, dey play.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Mystic216: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Peter Obi, the owner of NEXT supermarket that sells imported items even reach toothpicks is the one that wants to turn Nigeria into a production hub
He has no manufacturing company and he wants to make Nigeria an industrial nation, dey play.
Start any factory as a common man in Nigeria and see how the government will frustrate you with power outages and heavy taxes
Once he become president, he will have the power to curtail all of that and make production more appealing

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Scarrr: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2023
Delusional

2 Likes

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Bigkoko: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2023
I totally agree with you. A friend from USA, he works with States Department told me, the US might just settle for bulablu, and this will come when they have need for quick intervention somewhere around Africa.

The situation in Niger is that event. Guess why Kamala had to call the drug mule? They need boots on the ground, but trust me, that's where Nigeria will finally be disgraced as a sovereign country.

If you think the Nigerians in Border towns and cities would be patriotic to Nigeria, rather than Nigeriens, then you have no idea why Buhari built the infrastructures in Niger rather than somewhere in Nigeria!

The perfect trap for Nigeria dissolution is already in the play.

You guys think Putin the s playing? He will keep the European bourgeoisie busy this summer in Africa, and wait for them again in Europe in Winter!

Much of Ukraine is in rumbles, and these Western swobs are never ok until they're soaked in blood.

So if Nigerians really want to liberate themselves from Western hegemony, this is the perfect Time. Kick the drug mule out. Allow an indifferent PO government to focus solely on making Nigeria economy back to Growth.

Side neither West or Russia. After four years, you will see the difference.

Psalmistproject:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Sangoamadioha1: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2023
Mystic216:

Start any factory as a common man in Nigeria and see how the government will frustrate you with power outages and heavy taxes
Once he become president, he will have the power to curtail all of that and make production more appealing

The same Nigeria you are talking about don't we still have people running manufacturing concerns If he is really a believer in local production, his businesses would have been influenced by his passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Mystic216: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

The same Nigeria you are talking about don't we still have people running manufacturing concerns If he is really a believer in local production, his businesses would have been influenced by his passion.
You know nothing about production
You don’t worth the argument

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Exclusive101: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2023
You imaginary foolish friend in the USA n the Pandora criminal is what your expect to transform your pathetic wretched life into paradise ?!

Bigkoko:
I totally agree with you. A friend from USA, he works with States Department told me, the US might just settle for bulablu, and this will come when they have need for quick intervention somewhere around Africa.

The situation in Niger is that event. Guess why Kamala had to call the drug mule? They need boots on the ground, but trust me, that's where Nigeria will finally be disgraced as a sovereign country.

If you think the Nigerians in Border towns and cities would be patriotic to Nigeria, rather than Nigeriens, then you have no idea why Buhari built the infrastructures in Niger rather than somewhere in Nigeria!

You guys think Putin the s playing? He will keep the European bourgeoisie busy this summer in Africa, and wait for them again in Europe in Winter!

Much of Ukraine is in rumbles, and these Western swobs are never ok until they're soaked in blood.

So if Nigerians really want to liberate themselves from Western hegemony, this is the perfect Time. Kick the drug mule out. Allow an indifferent PO government to focus solely on making Nigeria economy back to Growth.

4 Likes

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2023
Mystic216:

I wanna believe most of u failed your basic philosophy & Logic classes
He was a governor for 8years and the number of "Factory" in Anambra didnt double. Anambra didnt become the industrial hub of the SE but somehow, You wanted us to believe that what he couldnt do with just 18LGAs is what he'd prefectly do with 774LGAs

I hate engaging Obi-diots cause u all sound like u have low IQ points...If your past records and Antecedent arent remarkable enough, why should we trust you with greater task

Sister, You even believed the USA have anything against Obi as per what?
How do u guys even think cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Mystic216: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I wanna believe most of u failed your basic philosophy & Logic classes
He was a governor for 8years and the number of "Factory" in Anambra didnt double. Anambra didnt become the industrial hub of the SE but somehow, You wanted us to believe that what he couldnt do with just 18LGAs is what he'd prefectly do with 774LGAs

I hate engaging Obi-diots cause u all sound like u have low IQ points...If your past records and Antecedent arent remarkable enough, why should we trust you with greater task

Sister, You even believed the USA have anything against Obi as per what?
How do u guys even think cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are just ignorant and refused to educate yourself on doing research of Obi’s impact on factories in Anambra at the moment

Nna gi sister
Aturu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mystic216:

You are just ignorant and refused to educate yourself on doing research of Obi’s impact on factories in Anambra at the moment

Nna gi sister
Aturu

Aunty, I live in Ukpo and yea, I'm talking based on what i know
Show me stats or link to the website where it is being said that Companies and factories doubled under Obi

U think everyone relies on beer palour gist like u...These are the researches i even made before election and at no time at all was Anambra the industrial hub of the SE under Obi tenure

You are the ignorant one here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...Quite too lazy to read and make lil researches

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by GTkester: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bigkoko:

But weren't not the one mouthing the other time that US has settled for PO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by DesChyko: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Well, I believe you. Here is the link to their website. All I saw are imported products.
https://nextcashandcarry.com.ng/

In fact, the very first item I saw on their website was imported. Can you tell us which country it was made in and how much it costs there?

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by sunboy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Just like he made Anambra one and improved the states GDP. Una never wake up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Khyrvxjzy: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Psalmistproject:

this is good for us ibo, wen Nigeria invade naija then we ibo will declare independence...
Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by marlow1962(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
If you know the amount of mineral resources that is being embezzled in Nigeria, buy now most (if not all) Nigerians will be on 6 legs (no matter the year and model).
Apc keep using the name of Nigeria to borrow and siphon billions and trillions of dollars, while cowards here are jubilating them. Omo you go explain tire give your children when them go start to dy pay bills where you and them no job.

Apc keep mining and embezzling the finished products coming out from sambisa and other Northern area, and they tag sambisa a no go zone.
If you know the amount of mineral resources in northern Nigeria, down to even plutonium were them take they do nuclear weapons. My guy Nigeria is fuckin blessed, but no, everybody wn die put for oil.

Apc has has turned Nigeria citizens minds away from other mineral resources, every evil politician now get oil well.
What a shame
The government is reaping the citizens OFF BIG TIME, everybody they relax they foool themselves, they claim sense.
Civilian government is a fraud, I'm not saying military is better either, but you see civilian government, big time fraud.

My no talk before ppl wer suffering and smiling don they embedded to their skin go insult me or my family, cus na their way for here.

The west and apc just they use Nigerians they catch cruise,. And the citizens are busy exchanging words, shouting on colos on colos, doing all sorts of rubbish.
Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Rebelutionary: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mystic216:

You know nothing about production
You don’t worth the argument
Obviously, you are the one who knows absolutely NOTHING qbout Production and when you can't give a reasonable response you deflect! All the businesses from North to South have been frustrated by "power outages and heavy taxes"! How come his Brewery hasnt been frustrated? Oh you forgot he has that? A man who couldn't engender an environment that causes foreign investments in 8years in a fertile Anambra can't tell me he will do same in Nigeria! Soludo told us what Obi meant by it is POssible to mean Obi made Anambra POORSIBLE.

It can't be clearer than that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by tsdarkside(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mystic216:

bwahaha....mr man, go contest and win....blabbin how better you are than others is not gonna make any igbo president....

if for example dangote contest against obi for president,who do you think would win....??

you igbos have nothing to offer....
facts....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why. by Benwallt(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bigkoko:

Nigeria is a sovereign state. I wondered why you all value America and Europe view on matters that concern Nigeria. Why can't America walk into Niger and remove the coupist there if they are that important?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Professor Usman Yusuf / Ahmed Yerima Of Zamfara State For President! / Nigeria Is Selling Oil At Below Market Prices To African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.