Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy (639 Views)

Oil Change From Mobil 1 5w30 To Any Other Good Synthetic Oil . / Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / Article: Why You Should Use Synthetic Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by fineboynl(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2023
As confirmed by me. Fuel addictive and semi synthetic oil improves fuel economy.

The test was done with engine flush called “abro engine flush” It said 4minutes but we were scared because of many mechanics refuse to flush engine they claimed it will knocked engine others said it will affects the rings and make engine to start smoking.

So we flush it for 2.30 minutes. Pour semi synthetic oil and added fuel addictive to the tank. Despite no catalyst and bad 02 sensor.

Fuel economy improved greatly.

Mechanic claim that if there is no catalyst 02 sensor is pointless and useless. If we should replace the 02 sensor then we should buy at least Chinese catalyst. But economy has improved and doing great atleat.
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by Kokomo: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2023
interesting, what is the name of the fuel additive you used?
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by fineboynl(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Kokomo:
interesting, what is the name of the fuel additive you used?
TMC injector cleaner.

Note I didn’t see improvement immediately. It took days before i start seeing improvements

More like it was gradually cleaning the fuel line.
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by becky39000(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2023
fineboynl:
TMC injector cleaner.

Note I didn’t see improvement immediately. It took days before i start seeing improvements

Make like it was gradually cleaning the fuel line.

How is it being applied?

By mixing it with the fuel ⛽ when buying fuel through the fuel tank?
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by fineboynl(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2023
becky39000:

How is it being applied?

By mixing it with the fuel ⛽ when buying fuel through the fuel tank?
they said after buying full tank. Pour the full bottle inside the tank. I didn’t buy full tank. So i pour half bottle. When next i buy fuel again i pour the remaining one.

You can mix the fuel with it before pouring in the tank and i think that will be better self.
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by becky39000(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
fineboynl:
they said after buying full tank. Pour the full bottle inside the tank. I didn’t buy full tank. So i pour half bottle. When next i buy fuel again i pour the remaining one.

You can mix the fuel with it before pouring in the tank and i think that will be better self.

Ok thanks.
Please can you post a picture so we know what it looks like.
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by Angrygoat: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
After 9months. Today by 7am. Mt car refused to start...first sign. I called a rewire,he came and I changed my fuel pump. Suddenly the engine didn't die at idle. I drove about 900 meters.gbam. my ball joint driver side disconnected and damaged my fender ..I called my mechanic ..he came to my rescue after 2hrs. He fixed it and it fired. After another 3 hrs. The car started dying at idle or traffic. I was fed up.my fuel tank showed about 8litres left. I rushed to a gas station bought 5k fuel. My fuel guage did not move .I was so pissed off. I hissed and drove to another gas station. Did 3k top up and suddenly my fuel almost got to half tank.i now wondered the previous gas station. I was there. I paid attention to the guage and it read 5k. So how come my guage did not move. See I'm fed up of harassing ppl at filling station. I'm fed up of buying fuel inside keg just to see it in liquid form. How long will I keep buying air and not fuel. Now it has damaged the fuel pump i got again. I'm fed up. I runimning back to corolla. I no want benz again.
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by fineboynl(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Angrygoat:
After 9months. Today by 7am. Mt car refused to start...first sign. I called a rewire,he came and I changed my fuel pump. Suddenly the engine didn't die at idle. I drove about 900 meters.gbam. my ball joint driver side disconnected and damaged my fender ..I called my mechanic ..he came to my rescue after 2hrs. He fixed it and it fired. After another 3 hrs. The car started dying at idle or traffic. I was fed up.my fuel tank showed about 8litres left. I rushed to a gas station bought 5k fuel. My fuel guage did not move .I was so pissed off. I hissed and drove to another gas station. Did 3k top up and suddenly my fuel almost got to half tank.i now wondered the previous gas station. I was there. I paid attention to the guage and it read 5k. So how come my guage did not move. See I'm fed up of harassing ppl at filling station. I'm fed up of buying fuel inside keg just to see it in liquid form. How long will I keep buying air and not fuel. Now it has damaged the fuel pump i got again. I'm fed up. I runimning back to corolla. I no want benz again.
did you get any sign before the front leg went of?
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by Angrygoat: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yes i did. Steering tilting to left sometimes right. Steering feels heavy while in motion.2 hands na must. I wasted money on bushings.wasted money on balancing and alignment All those while,na my driver ball joint dey cry for change. Naija don taya me.all of them are quacks and make u waste money. Mind you,professionalscanner was used and e no show anything ball joint or shocks. I need a gun.
fineboynl:
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by becky39000(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2023
fineboynl:

I don't think you should take this guy seriously.

Just an observation.
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by Danfederal: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Angrygoat:
Yes i did. Steering tilting to left sometimes right. Steering feels heavy while in motion.2 hands na must. I wasted money on bushings.wasted money on balancing and alignment All those while,na my driver ball joint dey cry for change. Naija don taya me.all of them are quacks and make u waste money. Mind you,professionalscanner was used and e no show anything ball joint or shocks. I need a gun.

Lol.......
Gun biti bawo
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by fineboynl(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Angrygoat:
when you last chance the ball-joints and how long it lasted you?
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by Angrygoat: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lasted me about 8months. I stay in a pot hole infested area where the pits are high and low .and its a daily car. Now naija petrol has damaged my injectors and the engine vibrates in traffic and dies at the step of the brake while in motion. We have baytled eveeyrhing..feom coil to plugs to coil wires and all still no difference. So im awaiting news from my mechanic as regards to injector servicing. Naija don taya me and tinubu will die a mysterious death.
fineboynl:
when you last chance the ball-joints and how long it lasted you?
Re: Engine Flush And Fuel Addictive And Semi Synthetic Oil Improve Fuel Economy by fineboynl(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Angrygoat:
Lasted me about 8months. I stay in a pot hole infested area where the pits are high and low .and its a daily car. Now naija petrol has damaged my injectors and the engine vibrates in traffic and dies at the step of the brake while in motion. We have baytled eveeyrhing..feom coil to plugs to coil wires and all still no difference. So im awaiting news from my mechanic as regards to injector servicing. Naija don taya me and tinubu will die a mysterious death.
umm. Like like you didn’t buy the original. Original should last 2 years. A
Lso for bad fuel. Use fuel addictive.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 04 / Code.pls Help / Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.