Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Potential Trends That Were Expected To Shape The Fintech Industry - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Potential Trends That Were Expected To Shape The Fintech Industry (111 Views)

My Bruhm AC Is Not As Chilly As Expected. / How Much Am I Expected To Pay For A Mytv Decoder Swapping? / Unsatisfied With Your Current Energy Providers? Shape The Future Of Energy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Potential Trends That Were Expected To Shape The Fintech Industry by Itrybe: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2023
FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY- The fintech landscape is ever-evolving, and new trends might emerge as technology and customer needs continue to change. For the most up-to-date information on the latest potential trends in the industry in 2023, Itrybe compiles the following.

Open Banking and APIs: The adoption of open banking was expected to continue growing, enabling financial institutions to share customer data securely through APIs. This trend could lead to more innovative financial products and services.

Read More: https://itrybe.com/potential-trends-that-were-expected-to-shape-the-fintech-industry-before-the-end-of-2023/

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Mexico Gift Card In Nigeria / Us Used Apple Imac 4gb Intel Core I3 HDD 1T / Exploring The World Of Panasonic Tvs: Your Ultimate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.