Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun (41491 Views)

Timipre Sylva: Petrol Subsidy Will Soon Be Removed / Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors / Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mad poeple
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by DesChyko: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
timiade446:
Not all Yorubas supported Tinubu

Of course. That's why it is important to avoid being a Tribalist. Tribalists eventually burn their own fingers.

5 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Bigkoko: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nigerians don't understand the resilience of the Igbo people!

I told someone that the hunger and bad leadership can only affect other regions except SE & SS.

RuggedBiafran:
1st He-badan
2nd Osun

Where is the IGR? IGR must save us!!

Helinus
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Yarimo ..I see you grin
Omenka

Just imagine...the SE is shutdown in solidarity with Nnamdi kanu,. The Sadwasted region (SW) is protesting hunger and palliatives, after they have finished to RONU. grin

IGBO people una strong abeg.

Yoruba that support Politicans based on foolish Tribalism...hunger must show una RENEWED SHEGE grin

7 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by timiade446(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
I agree 💯
DesChyko:

Of course. That's why it is important to avoid being a Tribalist. Tribalists eventually burn their own fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Earthquakes: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
He never won his state Osun, he didn't win Lagos he built but magically won Rivers state that has been in war with APC since time immemorial grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Morbeta11(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party miscreants

I understand your situation......a man who is already down need to fear no fall...
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by kings59: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
To those who sold their votes, I hope you guys have seen it. We warned you all, but you lots chose to be tribalistic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by ruffDiamond: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Right in his agbado and Cassava yard grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:
It even started from the Werey hometown

That’s to show you say this shege is like charity that begins from home

Thank God it didn’t start from Edo or Anambra them for say na Obidients start am

Nigeria solution is disintegration make everybody get their own county

But NO Yoruba no wan carry ear hear about Dividing

They are scared of hunger bcuz they know what division will mean to them

Bloody Unity beggars

They’ll tag me SE now grin grin

I no know wether people from SS isn’t feeling the hit of this rubbish 700 a liter for oil wey them drill for my backyard

May God bless SS SE NC NE & NW

Thanks for omitting the brown roof republic in your prayers their god in Aso Rock will answer their prayers directly by allowing them to breathe...lols

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Dotherightthing: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Let's endure a little

The darkest part of the night is when it's about to be morning
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by 87EightySeven(f): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party miscreants
they are not
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Cj4charles(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Is that not Helinus and SKELETONBBQGRILLS I am seeing in front there🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by neonly: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mayeldah:
The prayers are being answered.

When they were shouting upandan 'Renewed Shege will favour me and family' they tot it was a good prayer grin

Tinubu's family members are now the first to cry out of hunger. Lagos state will soon join grin

Come oworoshoki in Lagos the way they been demolishing houses making way for tinubu to own the whole land der
Saddest thing is dat they don't even use catapileer again na fire them they throw government oooooo
Sad thing no news paper is following the event because they guys der are poor

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by freeborn02: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Heliinues, the cry cry baby, shebi you said it is only ipob that are not happy with Tinubu? Why is this protest starting in Tinubu's home town? grin

For how long do you plan to fool yourself? angry

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by ponishah: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

Thank God it didn’t start from Edo or Anambra them for say na Obidients start am

Bloody Unity beggars

I no know wether people from SS isn’t feeling the hit of this rubbish 700 a liter for oil wey them drill for my backyard

You just left the issue raised and you have chosen to derail senselessly. Your mates have decided to go into the street to protest what troubles the country, and all you could do was to search for irrelevancies. Why are you so confused?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by maticar: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party miscreants
Say it again without crying tongue tongue
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Jamestown123: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

Bloody Unity beggars

Scared of which hunger? East don provide food for themselves finish?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by freeborn02: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party miscreants

That means labor Party miscreants have taken over Osun State. Tinubu has lost his home town to labor Party miscreants. So, Tinubu is a home grown loser.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by neonly: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mayeldah:
The prayers are being answered.

When they were shouting upandan 'Renewed Shege will favour me and family' they tot it was a good prayer grin

Tinubu's family members are now the first to cry out of hunger. Lagos state will soon join grin

Come oworoshoki in Lagos the way they been demolishing houses making way for tinubu to own the whole land der
Saddest thing is dat they don't even use catapileer again na fire them they throw government oooooo
Sad thing no news paper is following the event because they guys der are poor hmmmm
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by egoldman(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party miscreants

Shall we blame IPOB?
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
some rounu miscreants are still using obi to masturbate instead of focusing on their principals failure. when una finally cum you go rest.

una madness and self deceit don dey make una hallucinate.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Thojan(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Your miserable parents should have used a condom to avoid a nuisance like you. Look at how you have brought shame upon them. Oloshi olofo omo komo apoda
yarimo:
Labour party miscreants

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by egoldman(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Shall we go blame IPOB?
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Blaze14k: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
All those protesting are Labour Party headless mobs sponsored by Peter Obi.

We know all this. OBI is a disgrace to humanity

Lol stop wailing bro wipe ur tears

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by freeborn02: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
1st He-badan
2nd Osun

Where is the IGR? IGR must save us!!

Helinus
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Yarimo ..I see you grin
Omenka

Just imagine...the SE is shutdown in solidarity with Nnamdi kanu,. The Sadwasted region (SW) is protesting hunger and palliatives, after they have finished to RONU. grin

IGBO people una strong abeg.

Yoruba that support Politicans based on foolish Tribalism...hunger must show una RENEWED SHEGE grin

The shame of heliinues, seunmsg and yarimo is now open for all to see. grin

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Abagworo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

[b]Nigeria solution is disintegration make everybody get their own county

May God bless SS SE NC NE & NW [/b]

Disintegration is never a solution but rather unity.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by 7demons: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

Bloody Unity beggars

Fire on brother 🔥
No rest. I pray God give me money so I bless your account.
No worry, I go chat you up.
Keep giving those Fools woto-woto.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Faceonme1443: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ibos and foul language
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by chidi2003(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party miscreants
You are silently suffering from the effects of bad leadership, but you keep on acting as if your life is better. Keep on beating about the bush.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Menclothing: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pdp had a meeting in Abuja
Expect this in all pdp state

They started in oyo osun they will go to north then south south and east

Pdp
Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Faceonme1443: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hausa is not good, Yoruba is worse only Igbo people are the good people.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun by Agunesinjaweola: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:

Bloody Unity beggars

You should pray your mother able to find your real drunkard who impregnated her rather than vent your anger publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.