Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

APC Nat'l Chair: Only Ex SGF Boss Can Take The Party To Next Level -says Abdalla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Nat'l Chair: Only Ex SGF Boss Can Take The Party To Next Level -says Abdalla (113 Views)

2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Nat'l Chair: Only Ex SGF Boss Can Take The Party To Next Level -says Abdalla by lolanews: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
APC Nat’l Chair: The Solution is in Boss to take Party to next level for Nigeria Devt -Dr. Abdallah - https://tracereporters.com/2023/07/31/apc-natl-chair-the-solution-is-in-boss-to-take-party-to-next-level-for-nigeria-devt-dr-abdallah/

....calls on President Tinubu, Party Chieftains to give Ex-SGF the party's national office

The All Progressives Congress (APC) Party is seen as the democratic and connecting rod for Nigeria's economic vibrancy and development, but in a big internal squabble messing up the party strides to the detriment of all Nigerians.

In the light of this a passionate call was made to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Party's critical minds, and Chieftains to put sentiments aside and shop for a good Man who is vast, with the requisite experience of party politics to take APC to the next level of leadership in the interest of the nation.

An APC-card carrying member and passionate believer of the party's manifestos, Dr. Yakubu Abdalla critically analyzes the underlying factors that are causing the party to drift out of unity point and concluded that the party has yet to get a good man to pilot its affairs well.

Dr. Abdallah who is a UK-based Critical Infrastructure Management Consultant in an interview with this medium said the underlying factors always embroiling the party to the crisis are multi-facet in nature. And it takes people with no sentiments to understand the need for urgent intervention the party desires by getting the right for the job.

He said a Party Man with less interest in personal gains and mature to handle the party's affairs by embracing everyone under the atmosphere of fairness is capable to take APC to a permanent position of leading the country at all costs.

Dr. Abdallah who is a Cambridge product of the UK university and in tandem with the politics of Nigeria said APC has all it takes to remain the only Nigeria National Party for leadership if Tinubu will consider the immediate past Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Barr Boss Mustapha CFR be called to be the national chairman.

According to him, Boss Mustapha has all that it takes to unite the party in the interest of everyone, especially those within the party as bonafide members.

Dr Abdallah who is the CEO/MD of Guildhall Global Services (London) Ltd and its branch in Nigeria is waxing strong extolled Boss to be a selfless Nigeria and his interest in the party is what will be of paramount importance.

"Our Party must get it right this time around, Tinubu should be magnanimous to those with the zest to support him well in his crave for development for the nation at the party level. His guiding wisdom in shopping for the right Man for party leadership should be void of personal interest for whatever reasons.

"Considering how Mustapha worked with President Muhammadu Buhari in the SGF office, it is certainly to say that he will equally succeed in the office of the APC headquarters as its National Chairman

"My passionate appeal to President Tinubu and APC critical minds is to give Boss a trial by calling on him to lead the party, my interest in all this is the person that will change the negative narrative of our dear party. And I think I'm seeing that on Boss Mustapha.

"We need a Man like Boss who is well educated in party politics, he has been there and earned all the experience to take us as a party to a constant light of national leadership. " Abdullah said

The APC die-hard gave assurances of having permanent peace in APC because the solution to all the crisis is laying fallow on Boss Mustapha.

"I think it is wisdom to tap from the untapped wealth of party politics of Boss Mustapha, Mr. President Sir, for the love I have for my party give him the national office to Chair, I believe all issues will be well resolved that will lead to national development. " He added

(1) (Reply)

Tribal Slurs Should Be Allowed In The Ethnic, Racial Or Sectarian Section!! / Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" / Ekiti: Gov. Oyebanji Unveiles New Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.