Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Can You Share Your Experience Working With AI? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Share Your Experience Working With AI? (132 Views)

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! / What Is Your Experience Hiring/working With Nigerian Developers ? / Share Your Experience Switching From HTTP To HTTPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Share Your Experience Working With AI? by Oriental4: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
What I've noticed is that if everyone is doing it, it's no longer profitable. AIs will surely cause job losses.

What's your experience with AIs? for me, I think I've discovered the very best AI to work with. I also noticed that some of these AIs are so trained that they understand your mood. My favorite AI knows that. For instance, any day I address it as Pal, it automatically senses my mood for the day. Please share your experience.
Re: Can You Share Your Experience Working With AI? by DevilishMan: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Terrible experience.

I asked Siri who is the most wicked man in the world and it showed Adolf Hitler instead of me.

I wept.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Switching My Blogger's Blog Over To A Google Analytics 4 Property / Webmind Softech-top SEO Companies In United States / Very Easy Keyboard Shortcut For You To Learn Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.