Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors (31239 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaking Hausa In A Kannywood Movie (Throwback Video) / Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / Kannywood Actor, Sani Garba β€˜SK’ Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by Powersurge: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Curse777:
What is wrong with this Kwankwaso stooge

The idiot no gree work na rubbish hin dey chase up and down.
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by Josbreed: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
I thoughr they said singing is not allowed in Islam. Why are there singers in Kano, and why are they not arrested by Hisbah or criticised as they did Davido. Selective judgement kawai.
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by oluwaseyi0: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
felong:
grin

Go to Niger you are more needed there
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by Georgejeez: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
When the Governors go sanitise the Hook up industry especially Edo, Delta ,Rivers ,Lagos and Benue
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by eteba(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Every aboki with him kettle.
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by 4ward4: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
How will a Government, just decide to end the livelihood of certain person.All in the name of Sensitization.
Is the Government sponsoring Kannywood, movie production ?
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by Yankee101: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Extremism loading
Kwankwaso is burning through his goodwill quickly
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by 3seriez(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2023
ebenholer2:
KANO STATE SEEM DOOM WITH MISRULINGS...THIS GOVERNMENT SEEM TO BE ON ATTACKING MISSION. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PUT IN PLACE ANY OUTSTANDING PROJECT NOT MAKE OUTSTANDING MOVE SO FAR. WHAT A FAILING STATE.

Is that what you are told. You sit down in one corner of Nigeria and believe everything the news says. Do you hear Kano indigenes complaining. That voted for him and in support of all he is doing. So please rest.

When Ganduje was doing Kano shege proper pro max, I did not see this energy from alot of you. So make Una just rest. Na turn by turn.
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by Alpharey: 3:18am On Aug 01, 2023
triple996:
Wahala

Everyone with his own trouble, while ipob are roasting their parents ...... kano is more concerned with fighting actors undecided

I hear you are suicidal because of Ipob. Don't worry, one sniper will do the magic
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by Jostoman: 5:15am On Aug 01, 2023
Curse777:
What is wrong with this Kwankwaso stooge
BAT Pikin, weting kwakwanso do for you?
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by Lama70(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2023
bestman09:
angry
Very primitive governor and government

There's no better word.... P R I M I T I V E!!!
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by Bfly: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2023
Cinema is really promoting immorality and indecency lately. It is a menace to the society. It needs to be censored. Acting is not a poverty alleviation scheme but to improve moral education in our society while people still get entertained. But it is now believed that people are more entertained by uncivilised and anti-social contents.
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by Namigotalktru: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Withdrawn from the constitution and put under sharia.

Your obsession with Islam. How you read a whole article describing politics and the repercussions and saw religion inside only God can save your bigotry and inferiority complex
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by DaveHarry(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2023
I blame the Nigerian electorate. Dese politicians just don't give a f*** about the masses. Oya na!
Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by kvegas(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
visijo:
Lol Brake pad is now 15k
If you like Press phone dey cross road.😏
Lol. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No be small thing o. So people go dey press less brake while driving now.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors by visijo(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2023
kvegas:

Lol. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No be small thing o. So people go dey press less brake while driving now.
you don see am na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael / BBNaija: Khafi "How I Lost UK Political Election" / "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.